North Valley Volkswagen

1900 W 104th Ave, Denver, CO 80234

more honest then most.

by from Thornton, CO |

I have to say many many thanks to North Valley Volkswagen for their help and willingness to get me through a tough situation I had with Cherry Creek Dodge, out of all the Dealing Doug dealerships they were by far the most honest in helping me out and giving me the right information to get out of a mess of a car situation I was in. I had bought a used car from Cherry Creek dodge that wouldn?t pass emissions and the dealership was going to fix the issue for me but it was impossible for me to get a hold of any one, finally I was able to get it in the dealership for them to take a look at it and said it was fixed but it failed emissions again, this time I took it to the state to have them look at it and said there was way too many illegal parts on the car and it wouldn?t pass emissions so I took it to another dealership outside of their network and found out it would cost around 8000.00 dollars to fix the car and the dealership wouldn?t return my calls, So I figured maybe I should go to another one of Dealing Doug dealerships to find out if they can help, the only one that was willing to give me honest information was North Valley Volkswagen where the rest of their dealerships was trying to get me into a car that day and put me upside down after only owning the car for 3 weeks. Long story short I went to the bank and showed them what was going on with the other car and they put my loan on hold and told me to return the car I bought, I did and went right up to North Valley to look at their cars and found a beautiful Volkswagen GTI drivers edition and what a great car it has been! I owe many many thanks to Daniel (sells person) for all that he did in helping me out with a very tough situation and being very honest with me and my options! I would recommend these guys to any one and hope to give them some business in the near future!

stress free

by from Henderson,co |

Courteous staff . ABSOLUTELY NO PRESSURE AT ALL . Sergio,Matt,Tim treated me and my wife like true professionals even though I probably drove them a little crazy . From the greeting to the delivery everything was excellent . I would highly recommend North Valley VW .

MR. Repeat Customer

by from Denver, CO. |

Sales GREAT......Finance GREAT.....Service NOT SO GREAT.....

Never again

by from Highlands ranch,co |

Went here with a buddy to help out with the buying process and the dealer was very unprofessional and extremely rude. Would never recommend this dealership to anyone.

Bk rocks!

by from Broomfield, co |

Very helpfull staff and BKd id a great job! Highly recommended

car buying at northvalley vw

by from brighton,colorado |

Bought 2 jettas this week from NVVW. Chris was an awesome sales rep and Joe was a great sales manager. Never owned a VW before, I am happy with the purchase so far!!

North Valley Volkswagen responded to this review

April 19, 2013

Thank you very much, we appreciate your business. Hopefully these Jettas will make you and your family VW members for life! if you need anything just let us know, have a Wonderful Day!

Great Dealership

by from Denver, CO |

Everyone was very helpful through every stage of the process. I left with a new car and peace of mind. The North Valley VW family is part of my family now. Could not have been happier with my experience.

North Valley Volkswagen responded to this review

February 22, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words. If there is anything we can do, just let us know.

Wonderful sales experience!

by from Denver, Colorado |

I came to North Valley Volkswagen in December of last year, and I can honestly say that this has been by far the best experience I've had buying a car! The salesman was very courteous and kept in mind my needs throughout the entire process. They were patient, took their time with me, and put me in my new car I couldn't be happier with (a GLI if you were curious to know). I never felt pressured in the slightest, and actually made buying a car enjoyable! I cannot recommend them highly enough, and know that I'll be buying my next car from them as well!

thiefs

by from colo |

i got a new vw traded in old car when the finace didnt go throgh got old car back and they stole my car amplifier out of it i would not go back they wouldnt pay me for it there all theifs there. buyer beware.

Just doesn't care.

by from Thornton, CO |

Do not waste your time if you are looking for a salesman who will return your calls. I am by no means a perfect credit rating but to tell a customer that they will call you and then don't; and then to not to return their calls is beyond unprofessional. A call to say, "sorry, we can't work with you." would be preferable to being ignored.