SweetCars

SweetCars

2404 W Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46802

Used 888-450-5276

Fuel Your Passion at SweetCars! Your Dreams Delivered.

Great service, extra friendly staff

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

The facilities at SweetCars is clean and comfortable. While waiting for my car to be appraised, my kids enjoyed snacks and child friendly TV. Scott listened to our needs and was willing to go the extra mile to close the deal. From the front offices to the garage employees, everybody was so willing to help and take the time and talk to me and meet our needs. They seemed to actually enjoy their jobs, and it showed! I would definitely recommend SweetCars to anybody searching for a place that goes above your normal car dealership experience.

An Excellent Experience

by from Sacramento, California |

I purchased an exotic vehicle from out of state (I'm 2000+ miles away), sight unseen, and I can report that I had an excellent purchase experience, where I received a quality automobile that was properly represented. My initial queries were treated promptly and with respect. The rest of the purchase process was very simple, fast, and smooth. There were some after-purchase concerns that I had, but I received a quick and satisfactory response. All of the appropriate arrangements were properly executed by the dealer at every step of the process. In addition to my automobile purchase, I ordered a 1-stage paint correction on the vehicle and full paint, wheels, and glass, "Ceramic Pro" sealant package. -- I have very fine eye for optical properties, and I would like to express here that I am impressed by the quality of the work done to my vehicle. The rating of the detail department's work by the DuPont registry is well warranted. I had the fortune of dealing with Michael Barney, however, because I know it takes a team to get the whole job done right, I get the impression all of their staff is dedicated to their duties.

SweetCars responded to this review

December 19, 2014

Sean, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your new car! That is certainly a memorable car for us and we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your purchase experience here at SweetCars. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs! Happy Holidays! -SweetCars Team

Happy customer in Fort wayne

by from Fort Wayne IN |

Best car experience ever when purchasing my used Saturn from Sweetcars! I highly recommend Scott!

Outstanding Service

by from North Dakota |

I want to commend Scott McDowell, Ken Moerdyk & Sheri Flynn on the recent purchase of our Audi Q5. The before mentioned staff did everything necessary to facilitate an out-of-state purchase with ease. They went so far to make sure our out-of-state plate was on the car when we were ready to drive off the lot. Our vehicle was immaculate and ready to roll, including a full tank of gas and a great little auto detailing kit. I felt right away I could trust these people to provide the best not only in automobiles but also customer service, which is a commodity that is becoming increasingly rare in today's marketplace. Thank you SweetCars.

2011 Camaro

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I purchased a 2011 Camaro RS SS. What a nice car but what I remember the most about the purchase is how everyone went above and beyond to make my experience the best. If you are in the car purchasing market I would definitely suggest you check them out

Lucked out . . .

by from New Haven, Indiana |

My wife and I decided awhile back to buy a classic 911. I wanted a 993 and she a 356. We started the looking process, and enjoyed looking and chasing down cars of interest. After 9 months, Maureen took her Audi into Sweet Cars for service, and saw a black 1987 911 that had just arrived at the dealership. She took a picture as it was being detailed, and I came in for a look after it was ready. The sales staff was perfect, knew a lot about the car, had inspected it thoroughly, and gave us the keys for a drive. It did not take long for us to decide to buy it, and it has been a great experience. The few things we "nit picked" were fixed before we bought the car, and I plan to return it to them when it needs servicing. After all the cars we looked at online and in other towns, it sure was nice to find a car locally, with no stories. I continue to stop in at Sweet Cars periodically, as it is such a nice facility for a car enthiuast.

Total car enthusiasts!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

These folks care more about my cars than I do. They have taught me a whole new appreciation for cars. Mike is amazing with his car detailing. He has made my vehicles look brand new. Everyone is friendly and easy to talk to. We all know what it's like to go to a "traditional" car lot and we usually go after hours to stay away from the employees. This is not the case with SweetCars. I feel comfortable stopping by there anytime and it is always when they are open. It is nice to have car talk with them since they are so passionate about what they do.

2002 Porsche 911 Turbo Experience

by from Somewhere in Germany |

Bought an 2002 Porsche 911 Turbo from SweetCars. I am currently in the Army and am stationed in Germany. SweetCars has been nothing but helpful from the purchase to the shipping and even after the car has been shipped to me. Professional and communicates well with buyers and potential buyers. They helped me square away all details even though I was in whole different country. My wife has always wanted a Porsche Turbo and she has recently finished her year long treatment for cancer and is cancer free. As an gift for all that she went through I purchased the car for her a a suprise. It will be here in the next week. SweetCars helped me make this happen for her and for that I'm grateful. If you are in the market for a used high end vehicle or if you need a high end vehicle detailed this is the place to go. They also detailed the car inside and out as well as did a crystal protective coat and paint correction. The car looks brand new. I will be buying my next vehicle from them, no question. MA

Truly a sweet place

by from Fort Wayne |

There is no other place in the country like SweetCars! Their detail department is second to none. Mike Cardenas and his crew really take the time on details like cars were their own. Keith Miller is one of the most trustable and knowledge service people I have ever met. Scott and Jim are some of the most well rounded gentlemen we have ever met. Their attentiveness and genuine concern to their customers is how every salesman should be. Thanks for everything SweetCars, we will be back!!

2006 Lamborghini

by from New York State |

I purchased my Murcielago from Sweetcars. Great Dealership! The car was in incredible condition in and out. Scott made the transaction very easy. Everyone involved went above and beyond to make the deal happen. Customer service was excellent. I would definitely purchase from Sweetcars again. I highly recommend this dealership...

Great Company! Clean Cars, Friendly Staff!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Sweetcars get's it right! They treat you with respect and always make you feel appreciated! They have a great team from sales to detailing and even the service Dept. is fair and quick at service when needed. They have a good selection of detailing supplies, I have yet to find another dealer that has this amount of goodies for sale, there prices are more then fair and are a good deal! Give them a try you won't be disappointed!