East Coast Fine Cars

(4.7) 5.0 12 Reviews

550 N Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

I highly recommend Lance and Michael at East Coast

by from Ft. lauderdale, FL |

After shopping for a car for a few months and being disappointed with the quality of car and of seller that I was coming across, Lance at East Coast Fine Cars was great to work with. Extremely knowledgeable about the business. His professionalism and integrity will bring me back to him when I am ready to buy my next car which will be in about a month! Thank you Lance and Michael.

August 24, 2012

Ani, First of all, we are glad you are happy with the Tiburon for your son...it really is a great vehicle. Your words mean a lot, and going out of your way to put a posting for others to see means even more. As you know, we are here for anything you need, whether it be with your current vehicle or with the car you need for your daughter. Again, thank you for your business! Lance and Michael

First Time Buyer with No Credit

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Granted I did not buy a car for personal reasons, being that this was my first time attempting to buy a car Lance went above and beyond and made what I thought was impossible, possible. Very professional and even comical. He gave me information that was straight to the point and was OK with every question I came up with. Everything was talked about over phone and email being that I live on the other coast but he was always responsive. Highly recommend 100%.

Best car buying experience I have ever had

by from Naples, Fl |

I have purchased 2 cars from Michael and Lance, and both times they were able to put me in the car i wanted at the price i wanted. Once my credit improved they were even able to help me refinance. Far to many places today have very poor customer service, and that is not the case at all here, Lance and Michael go above and beyond. I cannot wait to get my next car from these guys!

Good dealership

by from coconut creek, FL |

If you have to get a used car, Lance and Michael are the go to guys,

Stay far away!

by from Davie, FL |

Lance and his partner not only will steer you towards their particular finance company of choice which whom they have partnered to charge outrageous rates despite the customer having good credit, but they will also lie and sell you very high mileage cars which they have purchased for pennies at dealer auctions and no other dealership wants. If you value your hard earned money, visit a different dealership and research what you are buying. Try Lehman...they offer quality vehicles and secondary finance with reputable banks.

Awesome.

by from Jupiter, FL |

Lance was not kidding when he said it would be the easiest car I have ever bought. Preapproved on the phone on Saturday, at the dealer for an hour on Monday. And I drove home with my very clean and great running MDX. I'm just impressed all 'round with how they conduct business, the quality of the cars and the level of service. Good guys and I'm sure I'll send some friends that way. Very different from your stereotypical used car dealer. Thanks guys!

January 9, 2013

Noel, we are really happy that you are happy. As I told you before, we drive every vehicle before we sell it and this one (MDX), I loved so much I drove it for a couple of weeks. It really is a great vehicle. With all that being said, you and your girlfriend seem like good people and I like helping good people. Enjoy the Acura and don't forget to contact me if you have ANY questions or concerns at all. We truly believe that service after the sale is more important than the sale itself. Lance/Michael

All the way around ,pleasant buying experience

by from Lauderhill, Fl |

When purchasing a vehicle,great customer service is hard to come by but I've just had one of the best buying experiences in my years of purchasing vehicles.Lance and Michael made my buying experience pain free.Any issues and concerns i had,they made me feel comfortable.I've been to many dealerships in the past few months but none compare to the guys at East Coast Fine Cars!

December 12, 2012

We really wish we knew who this is so we could give a more personalized response. Either way, we really appreciate your business and your taking the time out to leave this review. We are happy to have stood out among the other dealerships you visited and even more happy to have been the one to earn your business. Thank you very much. Please know we are here for anything you need!

Best experience in my life

by from Miami, Florida |

I was referred to see Lance from a friend of mine, a former Marine who was in the Marines with him and purchased a car from his dealership. I WAS NOT LET DOWN. The service was tops and the car is absolutely amazing I waited a couple of months to leave this review, and am just as happy as the day I originally purchased it. Thank you, all of those involved.

December 12, 2012

We just saw this or would have replied sooner. Thank you very much for your outstanding review, Reverend. Anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. We really do appreciate your business and you taking the time out to leave this review. Lance/Michael

great people,great inventory if u need help ,that'

by from miami fl |

great people over there,specially lance,i knew him before and he always gives a solution and excellent service.they have it good over there

October 23, 2012

Israel, thanks so much for the great review. As always glad you are happy with everything. And of course, we are here if you need anything at all. Enjoy your Benz!

Excellent transaction

by from Miami |

After going through several ( and I mean several!) I finlayy found this delership. The car was even better than described at cars.com, and the service provided by Lance was outstanding. I will recommend this place to anyne who is looking for a used car

January 27, 2012

Juan, Glad you are happy with everything. Although the car left perfect, we understand that you had a mishap on the way home. Per our word, we fixed the issue without question, as we believe in service after the sale. Again, we apologize you had said issue, but again...we stand behind our product. Again, thanks to you, your wife, and your brother for dealing with us and hope that you come see us when you need another vehicle.