East Coast Fine Cars

550 N Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Good dealership

by from coconut creek, FL |

If you have to get a used car, Lance and Michael are the go to guys,

Stay far away!

by from Davie, FL |

Lance and his partner not only will steer you towards their particular finance company of choice which whom they have partnered to charge outrageous rates despite the customer having good credit, but they will also lie and sell you very high mileage cars which they have purchased for pennies at dealer auctions and no other dealership wants. If you value your hard earned money, visit a different dealership and research what you are buying. Try Lehman...they offer quality vehicles and secondary finance with reputable banks.

Awesome.

by from Jupiter, FL |

Lance was not kidding when he said it would be the easiest car I have ever bought. Preapproved on the phone on Saturday, at the dealer for an hour on Monday. And I drove home with my very clean and great running MDX. I'm just impressed all 'round with how they conduct business, the quality of the cars and the level of service. Good guys and I'm sure I'll send some friends that way. Very different from your stereotypical used car dealer. Thanks guys!

January 9, 2013

Noel, we are really happy that you are happy. As I told you before, we drive every vehicle before we sell it and this one (MDX), I loved so much I drove it for a couple of weeks. It really is a great vehicle. With all that being said, you and your girlfriend seem like good people and I like helping good people. Enjoy the Acura and don't forget to contact me if you have ANY questions or concerns at all. We truly believe that service after the sale is more important than the sale itself. Lance/Michael

All the way around ,pleasant buying experience

by from Lauderhill, Fl |

When purchasing a vehicle,great customer service is hard to come by but I've just had one of the best buying experiences in my years of purchasing vehicles.Lance and Michael made my buying experience pain free.Any issues and concerns i had,they made me feel comfortable.I've been to many dealerships in the past few months but none compare to the guys at East Coast Fine Cars!

December 12, 2012

We really wish we knew who this is so we could give a more personalized response. Either way, we really appreciate your business and your taking the time out to leave this review. We are happy to have stood out among the other dealerships you visited and even more happy to have been the one to earn your business. Thank you very much. Please know we are here for anything you need!

Best experience in my life

by from Miami, Florida |

I was referred to see Lance from a friend of mine, a former Marine who was in the Marines with him and purchased a car from his dealership. I WAS NOT LET DOWN. The service was tops and the car is absolutely amazing I waited a couple of months to leave this review, and am just as happy as the day I originally purchased it. Thank you, all of those involved.

December 12, 2012

We just saw this or would have replied sooner. Thank you very much for your outstanding review, Reverend. Anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. We really do appreciate your business and you taking the time out to leave this review. Lance/Michael

great people,great inventory if u need help ,that'

by from miami fl |

great people over there,specially lance,i knew him before and he always gives a solution and excellent service.they have it good over there

October 23, 2012

Israel, thanks so much for the great review. As always glad you are happy with everything. And of course, we are here if you need anything at all. Enjoy your Benz!

I highly recommend Lance and Michael at East Coast

by from Ft. lauderdale, FL |

After shopping for a car for a few months and being disappointed with the quality of car and of seller that I was coming across, Lance at East Coast Fine Cars was great to work with. Extremely knowledgeable about the business. His professionalism and integrity will bring me back to him when I am ready to buy my next car which will be in about a month! Thank you Lance and Michael.

August 24, 2012

Ani, First of all, we are glad you are happy with the Tiburon for your son...it really is a great vehicle. Your words mean a lot, and going out of your way to put a posting for others to see means even more. As you know, we are here for anything you need, whether it be with your current vehicle or with the car you need for your daughter. Again, thank you for your business! Lance and Michael

Excellent transaction

by from Miami |

After going through several ( and I mean several!) I finlayy found this delership. The car was even better than described at cars.com, and the service provided by Lance was outstanding. I will recommend this place to anyne who is looking for a used car

January 27, 2012

Juan, Glad you are happy with everything. Although the car left perfect, we understand that you had a mishap on the way home. Per our word, we fixed the issue without question, as we believe in service after the sale. Again, we apologize you had said issue, but again...we stand behind our product. Again, thanks to you, your wife, and your brother for dealing with us and hope that you come see us when you need another vehicle.

Excellent Service!

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I flew down from Virginia to buy a 2000 Acura Integra GS-R from Lance at East Coast Fine Cars. From the moment I arrived he was awesome and really took care of me. Even when the alarm was acting up and shut off the car down the street (We pressed a button on the keyfob we shouldn't have apparently.) He took the time to help me out and took me to a shop to get the alarm disabled. I highly recommend Lance, and I highly recommend East Coast Motor Cars. Drove the Integra home 984 mi and no problems!

November 22, 2011

Joshua, Thank you very much for your review. As I told you, that Acura is absolutely AWESOME (and pretty fast, as well). Make sure you drive safe (and stay away from deer) and continue to take care of it, keeping up with your scheduled maintenance and service. As a reminder, we are here if you need anything at all. Glad you made it up there safely! Lance Tell your Dad I said Semper Fidelis.

Easiest and best car ever purchased

by from North Lauderdale, FL |

I've purchased over 20 cars in my lifetime, and never from a smaller dealer, so this was a first for me. My first call was answered by Lance, who started out telling me about the company, not just trying to sell me a car. That was a fabulous first impression! He took over 20 minutes answering my question about the Mercedes I was interested in, not once trying to force me to go there! After I was satisfied with what I heard, I made an appt., still expecting to go to some 'slimy' used car lot. When I got there, I was surprised that it wasn't a 'typical' dealer at all, but an office that happened to have cars. Long story short, the car was better than described (he later said he always undersells as not to get expectations up) and even though it was 10x better than other exact models I looked at (and some of those had bad titles), the price was actually better. I've already sent my daughter to buy a car from him and I think she is happier than me! I will buy all future used cars from them and will send anyone I know to him for new or used! Oh, also, Mikey was super nice also. He helped me get financing and beat the rate from my bank! Thanks Mikey!

November 19, 2011

Vanessa, We are glad you are happy and appreciate you taking the time to post this review (it's our first review since we just created a cars.com account a couple of weeks ago). As you know, we are here if you need anything at all, no matter what it is! Tell John we said thank you, also! Lance