Arizona Specialty Motors

Arizona Specialty Motors

1505 E Weber Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281

Used 888-663-8441

We are a small family owned and operated business our FOCUS IS ONE CUSTOMER @ A TIME !

My best car buying experience so far!

by from Tempe, Arizona |

I've been in the market for a 4Runner in good condition with low mileage for several weeks. After driving all around town to be hounded by typical car dealership antics (mainly them trying to talk me out of a 4Runner...), I saw exactly what I was looking for pop up at Arizona Specialty Motors. I gave Al a call and was able to test drive the truck out that day! I'm now the proud owner of a beautiful 4Runner :)! I look forward to doing business with Al in the future (maybe one of those fancy Ferraris next time) !! Thanks again for everything.

June 9, 2015

Yes FERRARI!!!! John thank you for shopping with us we appreciate your bushiness. Respectfully Al 602-751-7601 arizonaspecialtymotors.com

Quality Company

by from Phoenix, Az |

I purchased an Expedition from Arizona Specialty Motors a few years ago. It was clean, good condition and low mileage. It has been an outstanding and reliable car for us. I recently went to them for another car. I was looking for a Cadillac XLR and I got what I was looking for. It has low millage, it is super clean and in perfect condition. It is definitely in showroom condition and I got it at the right price. I am very pleased with the attention and service I got from Al. I believe they are very particular about the cars they sell and only deal with vehicles that are in excellent condition. They stand behind what they sell and it was obvious that customer satisfaction came first. I couldn?t be happier. I will buy from them again.

Al has made a customer for life

by from Mesa AZ |

I recently bought an M5 from Al for an amazing price and will definitely buy from him again. He was very personable and his finance team worked to get me an unheard of rate for my financing. His follow up was professional and I left feeling extremely satisfied with the whole experience. I will be calling Al for all my future car buying needs.

July 14, 2015

Dave We appreciate your patience. And realize that Rare BMW M5 has found a great home with you. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

2015 Jeep Wrangler

by from Scottsdale, Az |

Recently purchased a 2015 Custom Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Express... This Jeep was everything as described and more !!.. Al and Jessica a great people, which are hard to find theses days especially in the car business ! I look forward to future business with these great people ..

June 9, 2015

Please tell your friends and family about us. referrals are the hart of our business!!!

Great Car, Great service

by from Queen Creek, AZ |

Bought a great car and super nice people to business with.

June 9, 2015

Denny 2 so far this year looks like we tracking for 4 by the end of the year Lol.

Great service, awesome car!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Provided amazing service and was a very positive car buying experience. Have now has the car for 6 months and have had no problems with it and still love it! All in all was very happy with the car and service that came along with it.

June 9, 2015

Chelsea Thank you for the vote of confidence. Look forward to serving you again. Respectfully Al 602-751-7601 arizonaspecialtymotors.com

Super nice people and extra clean cars.

by from Texas |

Very respectful dealer no pressure got us financed after 3 other dealers failed. Car had an minor issue 1 week later dealer was happy to resolve to our satisfaction.

May 25, 2015

Rob enjoy your Hummer we appreciate your willingness to travel and see your new vehicle from so far away. Hope you have a great trip home. Respectfully Al 602-751-7601

Quick,Painless & Easy

by from Scottsdale AZ |

Car exactly as described on internet and phone. Actually exceeded our expectations! Great customer service start to finish. Will always consider these guys when buying again.

May 22, 2015

Thank for your business please take advantage of our referral rewards program. $100.00 cash or $100.00 gift card. Just have referred customer mention your name :))

Excellent Service!!!

by from Mesa, AZ |

Today we bought a 2010 Ford F250 Super Duty. The truck is beautiful and immaculate. The engine is solid no leaks, no issues. Very very happy with our purchase. Now on the sales staff.....same very very happy. Al is courteous, respectful and didn't pressure us once. It was the best experience purchasing a vehicle from a dealer period. We didn't even feel like we were buying from a dealer but instead buying from an old friend. Will recommend any and everyone to Arizona Specialty Motors!

May 7, 2015

WE GREATLY APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE THE BOTH OF YOU. THAT WAS A FUN SALE FOR US. YOU BOTH WHERE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR GREAT BUYING STYLE! WE HOPE TO SERVE YOU IN THE FUTURE. RESPECTFULLY AL

Great place to buy a car

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I found Al to be very knowledgeable and helpful in my buying experience. He helped my buy my car and made the purchase easy. He was very fair when it came to the price and I would buy another car from him

April 15, 2015

James, we really appreciate you allowing us to earn your business, and your excellent review. Next time, stop by for your complimentary voucher. We look forward to continuing to do business with you. Al.

Honest and Freindly Dealership

by from Mesa, AZ |

I am writing to commend and recommend Alfredo Panell at Wholesale Auto Network for recently providing me with a great car buying experience. I had been doing some online research for a Hummer H2 and found some I was interested in looking at, several were privately owned and five or six were located at car dealerships around the valley. Finally after an exhausting search, coming up empty, and dealing with dishonest shady used car salesman all day, I decided to make one final stop? and man did my luck turn around!! I appreciate Alfredos professional, honest, no pressure sales approach that made for a great car shopping experience. He not only priced my 2006 Hummer H2 fairly, but he made sure all my expectations were met before signing the dotted line. Not only that, but he has continued to be a resource for any upgraded parts or information I need. I love it when a dealer stands behind their product even after the sale is final. I want to make it clear though that I am in no way affiliated with this dealership or any of the people that work there. It is my first experience with them but assuredly will not be the last. I highly recommend Wholesale Auto Network for your future car buying needs!!

May 7, 2015

SHANE YOU ARE A MODEL CUSTOMER! YOU KNEW EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED.AND YOUR EXPECTATIONS ARE 100% REALISTIC. WE HOPE TO SERVE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN THE NEAR FUTURE! RESPECTFULLY AL 602-751-701