Wholesale Auto Network

1505 E Weber Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281

Used 888-663-8441

Honest, friendly dealer

by from Gilbert, AZ |

We have purchased two used cars from Wholesale Auto Network, working closely with Alfredo Panell. We have been extremely satisfied with the cars and his great service. Recently I had an accident and needed to have my car repaired. Very quickly Alfredo contacted his car body shop man and had my car repaired. The quality of the repairs and paint job were exceptional. I highly recommend this honest, friendly car dealer and we trust him in every way.

Use Wholesale Auto Network for all your auto needs

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Use Wholesale Auto Network for all of your auto needs! I found myself in need of a new car. I knew exactly what make and model I wanted. The only problem, I hate dealing with high pressure auto salesmen and I also knew I would have a difficult time getting top dollar in for my trade in. Enter Alfredo and Jessica Panell , Wholesale Auto Network I explained my situation to Alfredo. He made a few inquiries and found the exact vehicle I was looking for at a local Nissan Dealership. He made me an appointment and when I arrived the general manager met me personally and I purchased the vehicle I wanted at the exact price I wanted to pay. That left me with my trade in. I told Wholesale Auto Network what I wanted for it. I dropped the vehicle off Saturday. It was cleaned and listed for sale on Tuesday, sold on Wednesday and had a check hand delivered to my house on Thursday. I would highly recommend Auto Wholesale Network for all of your vehicle needs !

Purchased 2008 Range Rover Sport Excellent Service

by from Gilbert Arizona |

Very easy transaction and excellent service. Al definitely took care of us and ensured the process was stress free. Excellent quality vehicle and well presented. Great dealer and will use again!

Great Experience!!

by from Surprise, AZ |

I recently purchased an 08 BMW 550i from Wholesale Auto Network. It was one of the best buying experience I?ve ever had. Al and Jessica were extremely nice, I never felt pressured or rushed to buy. They made us feel very comfortable and in the end we got a great car at the great value. I would highly recommend Wholesale Auto Network and would not hesitate to buy from then again!!

A professional and knowledgeable dealer

by from Gilbert, Arizona |

To whom it may concern, Hello, my name is Jonathan and I am a senior at ASU. I generally do not write reviews for companies or independent dealer, however in this situation I felt that it was absolutely necessary that I do so. The reason that I mentioned that I am a senior at ASU is to give you a perspective on my age, I am 21, and thus, I have very limited knowledge when it comes to field of automobiles. That being said, I had a large quantity of questions, many of which I am sure may seem ignorant to many. However, Alfredo was able to answer all of my questions; both thoroughly and promptly. After SEVERAL phone conversations, and many more questions answered I was able to make the decision to purchase a Prius from him. It has been over a month, and I have enjoyed this vehicle tremendously, I drive to school 5 days a week, and I drive all across the valley to tutor, the vehicle has performed perfectly. My parents always told me, "Beware of purchasing your first vehicle, as car salesmen will take advantage of you because of your young age." I am happy to report that this was not the case, and I am extremly happy to have worked with someone that treated me with respect, and was avaible at all hours to answer any questions or concerns that I had. Sincerely, One very happy customer -Jonathan H

A Truly Fantastic Experience.

by from Seattle, WA. |

I recently purchased a 2010 Ford F-250 from Alfredo and Jessica, the owners of Wholesale Auto Network. From start to finish, I've never had such a pleasurable and truly painless car buying experience. I am extremely "picky" and was having difficulty finding a vehicle that met my standards. I was referred to Alfredo by a friend and immediately felt at ease and was relieved to have someone doing the leg work for me (after 3 months of looking on my own). Within a week, they found me the absolutely perfect truck. It was EXACTLY what I was looking for and at a price FAR LESS than what I had been seeing. Alfredo and Jessica's professionalism and dedication to top-notch customer serviced really shined at the time of delivery. I arrived at their warehouse to find gleaming vehicle that looked like it just came off the showroom floor. The truck was absolutely spotless, plastic covering the interior floors, full of gas, 3 sets of keys, all of the books and records, a complete service history, and my temporary license laminated and already in the window. I will truly never buy a vehicle anywhere else, these guys amazing. Thank you Alfredo and Jessica, I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!!!!!

Great Experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Alfredo and Jessica at Wholesale Auto Network made for a very enjoyable car buying experience. They truly went above and beyond and gave me personalized service throughout the entire process and even afterwards. They offered a very fair price and there was no sales pressure at all. I wanted to register the car out of state and they researched the process for me and got me a temporary Arizona registration for the car. They also gave me a fair price for my trade. I had to wait for the title for my trade to come in the mail and they actually let me pickup my new M3 before the title came, as I wanted to have it for the long Labor Day weekend. I have never heard of a dealer doing something like this before but that is the high level of service you should expect from Alfredo and Jessica. I took my car to the BMW dealership today and got a full inspection. The car is in impeccable mechanical condition. The dealership also gave me the original list of options that the car was manufactured with. Everything that Alfredo and Jessica said was an option on the car was on the list. Overall, I would highly recommend Wholesale Auto Network. They offer clean high performance used cars at very fair prices, and they are great people that truly care about their customers. I would absolutely buy another car from Wholesale Auto Network in the future. Thanks Alfredo and Jessica! I love me new M3!

Excellent Dealer

by from Tempe, AZ |

A family run dealer with excellent personalized service and used car knowledge. Al and Jessica made the car buying experience straightforward and offered a fair price. They also took the extra steps to make some important repairs on the vehicle at their own expense rather than trying to pass on to the next buyer. I would highly recommend them and will certainly be contacting when looking for a used car in the future.

Excellent Dealer

by from Tempe, AZ |

Family owned dealership with excellent personal service and used car experience. Al & Jessica made car purchasing straightforward, easy, and offered a fair price. They took care to fix several important repair issues at their own expense prior to selling the car rather than trying to pass them along to the next buyer. I look forward to working with them again at some point in the future.

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Peoria, AZ |

Alfredo and Jessica @ Wholesale Auto Network both went out of thier way to make sure that this car buying experience was 100% satisfactory. The car they were selling was priced well and they gave me a great trade price. Alfredo set up financing through a local dealer and I was able to get a great rate and extended warranty for an excellent price. Everthing was already set up for me and it was the easiest car buying expierence I've had to date. Alfredo took care of everthing that was promissed even after the transaction was over. He's a stand up guy and I look forward to doing business with him the future!