BronxCars.com

4101 Boston Rd, New York, NY 10466

good service

by from new yok |

my overall experience was good billy & dimitri was very helpful and understanding in getting me the vichle I wanted

I Love My 2014 Chrysler Town & Country

by from Astoria,NY |

Had a great experience purchasing my car exactly as advertised with only 10% down payment. Dimitri my sale person was very polite and very informative about the buying process make sure to see him for the best service.

great experience!

by from Jersey city |

It was a great overall experience. Look for a nice gentleman by the Name of Jonathan zanan, he worKS around your situation and makes sure you go home happy.

read fine print! advertised prices are fake

by from Clifton park |

Typical used cars sales tactics. Can't blame them for any of that. Just know they are not upfront with actual cost of car and will try to get you to sign before telling you the total cost of the loan also. I do not recommend taking their financing... My example, local bank offered 2% for sixty months interest due to my high credit. Their offer was 4% at 72 months. Which meant I'd be paying six thousand more than advertised. For the same car versus if I used my own bank.

Bad experance, refused to sell posted vehicles

by from Palatine, IL |

Fake.. Fake.. Fake.. I called to get more info in a SUV they had posted. I called first thing in the morning they first asked a few different questions. I thought they where just asking for quota purposes my name, where I was calling from work or home, where I was located? I gave all that info I am out of state and was going to travel there to purchase the vehicle if all went well. As soon as I told them that I was out of state they said a deposit was but down and it was not for sale. I then seen it was still on there website after work later that evening I called again. They asked the same questions? This time I would not give them any info. I just asked if the vehicle was still available that's all. I had to ask the same question 6 times before they said yes it was available and on the lot. Then I asked if they could send me a car fax? They told me no that they would give it to me when I came in. Then I noticed there was a rip in one of the seats and asked if they could email more defined pictures of just that seat they said NO they can't. I asked her why not she said she could not leave her desk so I then said why cant you have someone else go take them she said you have 22 pictures on the website and that should be good enough. I then said I might fly in tomorrow to look at it. She said well sir you cant guarantee the vehicle would be available. I said well can I wire you a deposit to hold it for me. She said no they don't do wire transfers I then said can you hold it and she said no. I was a serious buyer and refused to work with me! Dont waste your time!

Great service.

by from Bronx , NY |

They make sure your on top. They really make sure to hear out from you.

GREAT SERVICE

by from BRONX, NEW YORK |

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE. LOOKING FORWARD IN TO BUYING A SECOND CAR.

i bought a car from keith and his services is good

by from 100 dekruif place #29M bronx ny 10475 |

i bought a car from keith and it was good. it was 2006 honda accord. for now i see the as in good shape.

very good

by from STAMFORD CT |

RALPHY and the dealership were very nice good service walk me thru everything smooth they even towed my car and gave me a discont everyrthing was great and im very happy thanks to them

great service

by from FARMINGVILLE NY |

very good service very kind ..I am a friend of the owner and the was looking for a new car Ralphy was the saes man always kept a smile very good service help[ me out with insurance was very helpfull