Edison Nissan

Used 866-713-9339
Service 866-534-9288

Wonderful Dealership Experience

by from edison, nj |

My experience at the nissan of edison was very delightful. I was assisted by Kamran. Kamran was very responsive to my needs and did all he could to make sure i left the dealer a happy customer. He made sure I got my remote start, in which was what I really wanted; and he made sure I got the model I preferred. I arrived at the dealer kind of late, and even though it was way past the dealers closing time, Kamran continued to assist me with a smile and patience. He answered all my questions and informed me of all the important details about the car. All in all ; Kamran was a pleasure to have as a saleman and I enjoyed my dealership experience.

January 16, 2015

We appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback about Kamran. It's our goal to make sure that you get what you are looking for, and more importantly, that you're happy with it. Because an investment like this is a big decision, we do our best to give you as much time as you need to make your decision, and we're glad that Kamran was so helpful! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Clean facilities, nice sales people

by from New Jersey |

Robert Tapp, Craig Buttcher, and Paul Carter were all a great help throughout purchasing the vehicle. The dealership was very busy but they managed to keep things moving, and were honest through the process.

2012 Nissan Rogue

by from Plainfield, NJ |

I went into the Edison Nissan Dealership on 2/7/15 with every intention of financing a 2006 Honda Pilot. I knew based off of my credit history it was going to be a slow process. But. I knew someone would approve me. I walked in and Bikram immediately helped me and we began the process of test driving the Pilot. Well though I loved the car. My credit didn't. Bikram spoke to David the Finance Manager and pretty much because I had no open line of credit on my credit report the bank would not finance me for that old Pilot. I was upset and not too happy about that. So Bik showed me a 2012 Nissan Rogue that was gorgeous. I thought to myself. No way am I going to get this car. But hey.. i am here. I can't have my Pilot. Let's go for it. And I'll be... i am financing a 2012 Rogue.. I still can't believe to this day that I walked in there with the car I did and left with that beauty... I absolutely love my car! Navigation System,Sunroof, Bluetooth. All the bells and whistles... I literally am telling everyone I know looking to purchase a car that Edison Nissan is the spot!

February 26, 2015

We are so pleased to know that Bikram and our team were able to help you find a car that suited your needs. Ideally, we always want you to leave with the car you came in wanting, but, since that's not always possible, we are glad you left with the next best thing! It was our pleasure helping you find a car you love! Thank you for choosing Edison Nissan!

Great Experience

by from Stamford CT |

Anthony helped me to get rid off my overpriced lease and get new car the same day! He knows a lot about sales and is very experienced. Thank You a lot! Dziekuje!

February 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're always happy to help. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Great Service

by from Edison, New Jersey |

I was very satisfied with Edison Nissan. The salesmen helped to the best of his ability and gave me the best possible deal. He broke down all of the features of the car and also was flexible with deals.

February 7, 2015

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and review. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience with our team and dealership with us! It makes US happy to know we've made YOU happy!

bought a new nissan rogue

by from edison,nj |

it was a good experience. Robert Tapp the sales rep and his associates Lou Auriemma, Paul Carter helped me a lot to decide what i like. got home the same day with my new car.

January 31, 2015

We are so pleased to hear that you had such a good experience! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Rob, Lou, Paul and our Edison Nissan team! Having customers like you is what makes our jobs a pleasure!

Leasing of Nissan Sentra SR 2014

by from Edison NJ |

It has been a wonderful experience to lease the car from Edison Nissan and excellent service provided by: Joe Gorr, Robert Tapp, Chris Frasher and Paul Carter.

January 18, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such great feedback about our team and your experience at Edison Nissan! We wish you all the best with your new lease! Please feel free to come and see us if you need anything else!

Edison Nissian great service

by from Edison Nj |

Had a great experience. Friendly from the door. Came in and didn't get any fake or hidden prices straight up front. Didn't focus on the actual price but my down payment and monthly payments which actually matters. Thank you Nissian

January 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at Edison Nissan! We do our best to keep everything as clear and simple as possible! It makes US happy to know that we made YOU happy!

Sales Pre-Owned Vehicle

by from Plainfield, NJ |

Anthony Copernico is one of the best salesperson we've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He was extremely helpful and courteous. He went out of his way to assist us in the purchase of our vehicle. The process was not long and drawn out and from beginning to the end of the sales process we were treated with the utmost respect. We left with our Nissan Pathfinder! Edison Nissan is a great dealership and Anthony is the best salesperson! I will most certainly recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

January 18, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are continually working to give all of our customers great service and we are happy to hear that we were successful with you! It makes US to happy to know we've made YOU happy! We hope you enjoy your new Pathfinder!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Piscataway NJ |

Hi, Just want to say that I have had a great experience leasing from EDISON NISSAN! My sales and leasing consultant KAMRAN . M was very helpful and I really appreciate how easy the whole process was. KAMRAN was friendly and wasn't pushy like theses other car sales men are, that take advantage! KAMRAN made me feel very comfortable. He helped me a lot! Im very happy he was my sales/leasing consultant!! I thought he did an excellent job and I really enjoyed working with him!! Here is his info! PH: 732 8670400 EXT 1560 kmuhammad@myedisonnissan.com

January 18, 2015

Thank you so much for posting such great feedback about Kamran and your experience with him. We are so happy to know that he made your sales experience so easy! It's our privilege to add you to our growing Edison Nissan family!

Better than any other ones

by from Staten Island |

I visited this dealership with a pre coceived notion of expecting the usual nonsense that we have all come to expect from car dealers, but to my surprise, I didn't encounter any of that. Instead, I was warmly greeted by Anthony and was given plenty of information in order to make informed decisions. I am currently deciding between two cars that I would like to own and while making my choiuces, I am communicating with Anthony and his manager Joe. These guys have been fantastic. They are responsive and helpful, but most importantly, not pushy at all. I will definitely end up buying from this dealership and would recommend to anyone, who is in the market for a car to give Edison Nissan a shot.

January 18, 2015

Thank you so much for providing us with such a great rating and review! We are constantly working towards breaking down the car-dealer stereotype, and try to give all our customers the same experience that we've given you! We are so appreciative of the wonderful comments that you've given our team and dealership, but we are even more appreciative to have a customer like you! We're here for your whenever you are ready to make your purchase!