Edison Nissan

Used 866-713-9339
Service 866-534-9288

Wonderful Dealership Experience

by from edison, nj |

My experience at the nissan of edison was very delightful. I was assisted by Kamran. Kamran was very responsive to my needs and did all he could to make sure i left the dealer a happy customer. He made sure I got my remote start, in which was what I really wanted; and he made sure I got the model I preferred. I arrived at the dealer kind of late, and even though it was way past the dealers closing time, Kamran continued to assist me with a smile and patience. He answered all my questions and informed me of all the important details about the car. All in all ; Kamran was a pleasure to have as a saleman and I enjoyed my dealership experience.

Edison Nissian great service

by from Edison Nj |

Had a great experience. Friendly from the door. Came in and didn't get any fake or hidden prices straight up front. Didn't focus on the actual price but my down payment and monthly payments which actually matters. Thank you Nissian

Sales Pre-Owned Vehicle

by from Plainfield, NJ |

Anthony Copernico is one of the best salesperson we've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He was extremely helpful and courteous. He went out of his way to assist us in the purchase of our vehicle. The process was not long and drawn out and from beginning to the end of the sales process we were treated with the utmost respect. We left with our Nissan Pathfinder! Edison Nissan is a great dealership and Anthony is the best salesperson! I will most certainly recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Piscataway NJ |

Hi, Just want to say that I have had a great experience leasing from EDISON NISSAN! My sales and leasing consultant KAMRAN . M was very helpful and I really appreciate how easy the whole process was. KAMRAN was friendly and wasn't pushy like theses other car sales men are, that take advantage! KAMRAN made me feel very comfortable. He helped me a lot! Im very happy he was my sales/leasing consultant!! I thought he did an excellent job and I really enjoyed working with him!! Here is his info! PH: 732 8670400 EXT 1560 kmuhammad@myedisonnissan.com

Better than any other ones

by from Staten Island |

I visited this dealership with a pre coceived notion of expecting the usual nonsense that we have all come to expect from car dealers, but to my surprise, I didn't encounter any of that. Instead, I was warmly greeted by Anthony and was given plenty of information in order to make informed decisions. I am currently deciding between two cars that I would like to own and while making my choiuces, I am communicating with Anthony and his manager Joe. These guys have been fantastic. They are responsive and helpful, but most importantly, not pushy at all. I will definitely end up buying from this dealership and would recommend to anyone, who is in the market for a car to give Edison Nissan a shot.

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from Staten Island, New York |

Me and my family truly enjoyed the way we were treated by the sales team at Edison Nissan. We were shopping for a used car for our daughter and ended up buying a Certified pre-owned vehicle which looks and feels like new. The price was really attractive and our salesman made the whole process really easy. Would recommend this dealership to anyone, who wants to buy a car. These guys were great.

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE

by from Dayton, NJ |

I had a wonderful experience. Anthony, the sales person explained everything clearly and thoroughly. There was no pressure. Tom the manager was very helpful. The finance guy was great. They made it possible for me to get out of my bad deal with my current 2013 Huyndai into a beautiful new Altima at an excellent interest rate. Anthony went above and beyond expectations. I am loving my Altima and I will never buy a car anywhere else. Anthony Rocks !! Edison Nissan Rocks !!

Great Service!!

by from Marlboro, NJ |

Anthony C. was fabulous to deal with while purchasing my 2014 Nissan Juke. He explained all the details and answered any questions I had patiently and efficiently. Didn't expect to leave with a car on the same day, but I did! Great service! Manager Jimmy D was super nice, too!

Great service

by from Newark nj |

I went to Nissan not even expecting to buy a new car because I assumed I could not afford one. But Anthony really helped me and offered me a lot of options. I was extremely excited when I drove off that lot with my 1st brand new car.

Easy No Hassel Car Buying!

by from Edison, NJ |

Ive been shopping for some time now for a new vehicle and Edison Nissan is by far my top pick. My salesman was Kamran M. He is the guy to go see if you want a hassle free experience. He was very patient, helpful, informative, and didn't try to be sneaky or deter me into spending more than my budget allows, which is what other salesmen in other dealerships tried to do. Kamran got right down to business and gave me a great offer.

Buying at Edison Nissan

by from Edison, NJ |

My wife and I went to Edison Nissan on Saturday afternoon and we were helped immediately by Anthony, He talked with us for a short while as we told him what we were looking for. He left for about 2 minutes and when he came back he had two cars for us to look at. My wife and I were both amazed that he found the type of car, cost and features we were looking for so quickly. We were able to discuss things with him and he made us feel as if we knew him for a long time, even though we had just met. The entire process of buying the car from first seeing it on-line through the actual purchase was friendly and we felt we were dealing with very knowledgeable and trustworthy people.