Edison Nissan

Used 866-713-9339
Service 866-534-9288

Great Experience and Great Buy

by from J city |

I usually don't write reviews but i tout i must share my experience. I had leased out Altima SV 2014 from EdisonNissan. The total experience was great right from the start, if i am right the Sales-executive was Durgesh he had good knowledge of different models and communicated it well.He patiently took me through the entire inventory also came along the test drive and helped me make the right choice,his inputs very really helpful.Later David and Durgesh helped me finish my paper work within no time.I hope their post-sales service will be as effective as the pre-sales in case i need anything. Thank you P.Aravapalli

Great Sales Experience

by from J city |

I usually don't write reviews but i tout i must share my experience.I had leased out Altima SV 2014 from EdisonNissan. The total experience was great right from the start, if i am right the Sales-executive was Durgesh he had good knowledge of different models and communicated it well.He patiently took me through the entire inventory also came along the test drive and helped me make the right choice,his inputs very really helpful.Later david and Durgesh helped me finish my paper work within no time.I hope their post-sales service will be as effective as the pre-sales in case i need anything. Thank you P.Aravapalli

The Epitome of Quality Service

by from Edison, NJ |

Everything I knew or thought i knew about car buying was transformered and upgraded by my experience at Edison Nissan. My leasing consultant Durgesh Bhatt was simply amazing from his knowledge of inventory and procedures and his family friendly atmosphere of conversation. I will certainly refer all my friends to Edison Nissan as Nissans are smart and fun to drive as well as the astounding customer service I recieved from Durgesh Bhatt.

Great Experience

by from Aberdeen,NJ |

Joe was very professional & helpful..He was able to get me the car i wanted with a great interest rate..If your looking for a car..He's the person to see...

Great service

by from Woodbridge,NJ |

Joe was a great salesman! Not pushy and very honest. He worked within my budget and gave me different options!

Excellent experience

by from Somerset, NJ |

My experience at the dealership was excellent! My salesman kept me informed through the process. He also explained my options. In the process he considered my needs in a vehicle and kept within my price budget.

EDISON NISSAN/MAXIMA 2014

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

The experience was great. My rep. Anthony Copernico was extremely helpful. The process was quick and met our standards. I really like my new car and want to thank the Nissan in Edison, NJ for all their help.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Plainsboro,NJ |

I recently bought New Nissan Altima with Durgesh at Edison Nissan & I liked it. I was very pleased with the helping nature of Durgesh & the rest of the staff. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Love My New Car

by from South Amboy, NJ |

When I went to look at the Nissan Rogue, Kamran was the sales consultant that assisted me. He was very helpful and straight forward through the whole process. He helped me get the best deal possible and I couldn't be happier with my new car.

Great service

by from new jersey |

Robert was very helpful and explained everything thoroughly. He did make the whole buying process stressful at all. A great friendly helpful staff at Nissan. Did not regret my first purchase with Nissan.