Edison Nissan

Used 866-713-9339 Used 866-713-9339
Service 866-534-9288 Service 866-534-9288

MY DREAM CAR BECAME A REALITY

by from Lambertville, New Jersey |

Purchased my first car and DREAM car yesterday, a 2006 Jeep Wrangler and I am nothing less than obsessed with it. I received GREAT customer service, as soon as I walked in from Ken! He remembered me every time I came back to the dealership and helped me so much throughout the entire car buying process. Very thankful that Ken was the sales man to assist me in the process, he is nothing less than the best!

January 6, 2016

We are pleased to hear we were able to make your car buying experience fun and easy. Our customers are our number one priority. We would also like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Automall family.

Sales Experience

by from Somerset, NJ |

Mike Marine was great!!!!!!! good experince!!!! loves vehicle

November 21, 2015

We are pleased to hear that Mike was able to make this experience a good one for you. We would also like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Automall

sales review

by from n. brunswick, nj |

Mike Marine is the bomb!!!! great excellent very good

September 29, 2015

Thank you for your great review!

Great Leasing Expierence

by from Metuchen Nj |

I brought my old 2013 Nissan Altima in for service this week, and while I was there for an oil change, one of the sales rep's approached me about upgrading into something newer. I said that I would be interested but only if it made sense financially. After finding out that I could get a brand new model of my same car in a new color combination that I truly loved, I did it! the salesman Chris was very helpful as well as his manager Craig, who made sure that I was happy throughout the whole process. Thanks Again Guys!

June 26, 2015

What a pleasant surprise for you! It is great to hear that you are enjoying your brand new 2015 Nissan Altima. Thank you for providing us with positive feedback. We look forward to serving you again, next time.

great service

by from woodbridge,nj |

mike Navarra was great.came in to service my car and left with a new rouge. Thanks again for every thing.You guys were great

June 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are happy to know that Mike provided you with such great service!

Great experience !!!

by from Edison nj |

Marvin Sanchez was very kind and helpful gave me the best deal possible and made my sales expirience as awesome !!!

June 2, 2015

We love to know that you love your car! Thank you for letting us know that Marvin made your sales experience awesome! We hope you enjoy your new car!

Ann Stanziale

by from Edison, NJ |

enjoyed purchasing first vehicle here, that's why I came back. Enjoyed working with Mike & all the help he provided. ;)

May 7, 2015

We're happy to know that you had such a great experience your first time around that you chose to return! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE

by from Dayton, NJ |

I had a wonderful experience. Anthony, the sales person explained everything clearly and thoroughly. There was no pressure. Tom the manager was very helpful. The finance guy was great. They made it possible for me to get out of my bad deal with my current 2013 Huyndai into a beautiful new Altima at an excellent interest rate. Anthony went above and beyond expectations. I am loving my Altima and I will never buy a car anywhere else. Anthony Rocks !! Edison Nissan Rocks !!

January 19, 2015

We are so happy to hear that your recent experience with our team at Edison Nissan was so wonderful! Our team is dedicated to providing the best service to all of our customers, and we appreciate that you've taken the time to let us know that they were successful! Thank you for taking the time to give our team such praise! It's excellent customers like you that make our dealership the best around!

Highly Unsatisfied.

by from Sayreville, NJ |

I dropped my car 8 days ago. It transmission is broken and it is under warranty. Since i don't have to pay for it they are delaying my repair. Whenever I called the repair service they give me some day and assure me that my car will be ready. They have already gave me 3 dates. Service manager doesn't call me back. They are not even giving me a loaner car. John service manager is keep stalling me. I will never ever recommend this dealer to anyone not even my enemies.

great buy

by from edison |

edison nissan is great place to buy a car i receintly purchase two of my vechial from there both of them have about 3 months left in current lease and they just help me to replace my old cars to brand new cars. when i recived there early lease termination later i thought they (are no better then the other dealership ) but when i went there and see they really keep there promies . so i replace my old car to brand new 2014 car . thanks to edison nissan and very special thanks to KAMRAN my salesman who help me to get out of my current lease and SUNIL who sent me the earley lease termination later so thanks to every one who work there .

June 16, 2015

We are always happy to hear about our customer experiences. Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback with us.