Edison Nissan

Used 866-713-9339
Service 866-534-9288

Dan Jenks and Anthony Copernico are a Great team

by from Ocean, NJ |

I recently had a excellent experience with Edison Nissan. I have purchased 4 vehicles prior and this was the best process by fair. From the start to finish it was a smooth transition, I was kept up to date on the financial process via phone prior to even stepping foot in the building.I was greeting by the staff upon arrival and the Anthony C greeted us with such hospitality. Dan Jenks was the head guy who worked on the process of getting my approval and was extremely effective. He was honest and upfront about everything which opened up the trust factor immediately. I have recommened people and will continue to recommend Edison Nissan. Thanks for a Great Experience, Dee

Bikram the Best

by from Colonia, NJ |

Bikram Sadhar met us in the lot - skeptical of the young man in front of us. He quickly put us at ease with his knowledge of the vehicles, option, and pricing. With the assistance of Darryl Laxon, the sales manager, Bik worked us through the purchase of an Altima at a fair price with the proper options and financing. Ron Davis in finance was very informative without being too pushy. The experience was not the normal painful one from past vehicle purchases at other dealerships. The GMs have a great team. Bik also assisted us after the purchase making us feel even more comfortable with this dealership.

Buyer beware

by from Disappointed, PA |

Shopped via cars.com. Got to the dealership only to find $2000 in rebates hidden in online prices. For example, car was advertised on cars.com for $23000 but rebates ($1000 for college grad within the last 3 months and $1000 for previous Edison buyer). Rebates are fine, but to include them in the advertised price without mention ANYWHERE on the cars.com website is just underhanded. Further, when I contacted the internet sales department, they didn't mention it either. It wasn't until discussion of the price with the salesman that they felt it "necessary" to explain the advertised pricing. Sad that they feel misleading the consumer is the best way to get them in the door!

great buy

by from edison |

edison nissan is great place to buy a car i receintly purchase two of my vechial from there both of them have about 3 months left in current lease and they just help me to replace my old cars to brand new cars. when i recived there early lease termination later i thought they (are no better then the other dealership ) but when i went there and see they really keep there promies . so i replace my old car to brand new 2014 car . thanks to edison nissan and very special thanks to KAMRAN my salesman who help me to get out of my current lease and SUNIL who sent me the earley lease termination later so thanks to every one who work there .

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Hillside, NJ |

This is my 5th time buying a car and no experience I've ever had can stack up to the professionalism and friendliness I received at Edison Nissan. The staff was great and especially Chris Frasher who every step of the way did nothing but work his tail off to get both myself and my finacee deals that totally met our needs. I will be recommending this facility and especially Chris to anyone I know looking to buy or lease a car.

Great Service

by from Fords, NJ |

Edison Nissan proved to be a dealership we will return to in the future. Our salesman, Kamran, was extremely helpful and answered all of our questions. We went in to only look at cars, and ended up taking home a new Rogue. We couldn't be happier with him and love our SUV.

New Car Owner

by from Edison, NJ |

I recently bought a car from Robert. He was very friendly. His team was helpful. I'm so excited for my new vehicle and the service I was given at Edison Nissan.

great place to buy a car

by from edison nj |

edison nissan is great place to buy a car . my salesman KAMRAN help me a lot to work with me he was very helpfull. thanks kamran and edison nissan for great services

Awesome service

by from New Jersey |

Everyone at the dealership was super helpful. We left very satisfied with our car with the help and exceptional service provided by Robert tapp and Darryl Laxson. I had my 7 month old daughter with me and they have this waiting area for customers to sit and get comfortable relax, have a snack, complimentary tea or coffee. Pretty much where Me and my daughter hung while everything was processed and finalized. Super comfortable for both of us and I know if I need to come up there for oil changes or anything else I can bring my daughter and feel comfortable. I loved my overall experience here. I didn't feel pressured or scammed which at a lot of places they did to us. We told them what we can do and what we wanted and they all came together to make it happen. Thank you Ron Davis, Danny Jenks, and Sunil Fernandes. Love my new car!

Wish I'd Gone Sooner

by from Edison, New Jersey |

Awesome experience from start to finish. My salesman, Daron Owens was extremely knowledgeable and provided top notch customer service. I had dreaded visiting any car lot since my previous experiences had been so negative due to my credit history. I was treated fairly and respectfully by Daron and was able to purchase a car that truly fit me and my budget. I will recommend anyone who needs a car but has a not so good credit history to give Edison a try. I'm now on the road again in a car I love and getting my credit back to a winning score.