Edison Nissan

Used 866-713-9339
Service 866-534-9288

Great Experience

by from EP NJ |

My experience with my recent used car purchase was great. Anthony was fantastic, and very easy to deal with, the dealer lived up to its motto, My purchase was "FUN AND EASY" and hassle free Bill D

June 16, 2015

Bill, we are so glad to hear that your experience was both fun and easy! It would be a pleasure to serve you again in the upcoming future.

GO SEE ANTHONY!!!

by from New Jersey |

As a first time car buyer I have nothing better to say about this dealership and the service that they provided me. The showroom was spotless and accommodated all of their customers. Every staff member was willing to help and make anything happen in a non-pressured zone. Anthony made me feel comfortable and wasn't forcing me to make decisions I didn't want. In the end, I couldn't resist everyone was so welcoming and warm that I couldn't leave without a deal. They made it happen! As a first time car buyer I was unsure of the process, but Anthony and his team made it possible for me to walk out with a car that same night! It was amazing! I cannot say enough about how happy I am with the service of every single employee that works at Edison Nissan. I highly recommend this business, especially Anthony!!!

June 16, 2015

Danielle, it is amazing to hear about your great experience here at Edison Nissan. We hope to work with you again for another positive outcome in the future!

The Edison Nissan experience is "nice and easy!"

by from Edison, NJ |

Often people will call or write to complain... but not always take the time to send a note of gratitude and appreciation for a job "well done!" My husband and I have been going to the same dealership for years, but thought it was time for a change... and want to extend our sincere thanks to Danny Jenks, Robert Tapp and Sunil Fernandes for making our recent shopping/purchasing experience, at Edison Nissan, "nice and easy!" My choice was a 2014 Nissan Maxima SV... All of our questions and concerns were addressed and the time spent with us is greatly appreciated! We WILL definitely recommend Edison Nissan and especially... Robert, Danny and Sunil for all they do, and did to provide us with great customer service!

June 16, 2015

We are always happy to hear about positive feedback regarding your recent experience here at Edison Nissan. It is customers like you who make our job such a true pleasure!

Simply Superb!!!

by from Edison |

I bought a Certified Pre-owned car from here. The process was simple, the sale guy (possibly their Star Salesman), Anthony was great. He looked into the details of my requirement and finally came with a car deal from his inventory that was hard to avoid. Rest of the process was simple. If you are here, Anthony is your guy!! Great experience and I am a proud owner of an awesome car!! -Chitradeep

June 16, 2015

We are so glad to hear about your recent experience here at Edison Nissan. Awesome customers like you deserve an awesome car. I am glad we have been able to help accomplish your needs!

Normal Dealership

by from Edison NJ |

The staff was very professional and the location was convenient. Although I did not achieve what my visit presented I will still recommend Nissan to anyone within passing. However, I would like to add they should try to enlarge their Financial Service providers. We are in a recession and just because they are reporting an increase in unemployment which is false their are still alot of people unemployed with bad credit and have to downsize their lifestyle.

June 16, 2015

Hello, we appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with feedback. We take your comments very seriously. They are what help us provide the best customer experience possible. I hope we can further assist you at Edison Nissan in the future.

Great service

by from Keyport nj |

I had an easy time coming to the dealership where I met Anthony Copernico, he made my experience a pleasant one he was honest funny and down to earth. A breathe of fresh air when It comes to sales people thank you

June 16, 2015

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with such a positive response. Thank you for choosing Edison Nissan as your dealership to work with.

Nice Job Edison Nissan

by from Jackson, NJ |

Bikram was the salesman I dealt with, and he was outstanding. He did his best he can to accommodate my financial needs when purchasing my new vehicle and was very knowledgeable. Everything went smoothly thanks to a cooperative staff. I went to Edison Nissan looking for a quality car that I can rely on for many years since I will soon be graduating college, and this dealership made it happen. Big thank you to Edison Nissan!

June 16, 2015

It is so nice of you to provide us with such positive feedback. Here, at Edison Nissan, we do our best to provide the best customer experience as possible. We hope to assist you again in the near future!

I didnt receive rewards: refer friend

by from North Brunswick, New Jersey |

I refer my friend and they brough the car but didnt receive my rewards from "edison nissan" and They very tricky in paper work so have to be careful before sign the paper.

June 16, 2015

We are always happy to hear about our customer experiences. Thank you so much for sharing your less-than-perfect feedback with us. Your feedback is very important to us as it alerts us to situations which otherwise may have gone unnoticed. Thank you again.

great experience

by from edison, nj |

The dealers at Nissan in Edison were amazing. They we able to adjust prices to my budget and show me a car that fit everything I was looking for. Bic who was my dealer was able to answer all of my questions about the car and was very helpful when it came to making sure this was the car for me. I would recommend them to anyone. Bic is defiantly the guy to see!

June 16, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your recent experience at Edison Nissan. It makes US happy to make YOU happy!

Buying my Sentra

by from Edison, NJ |

Kamran was very knowledgable and professional. He worked with us to make our experience of purchasing a new vehicle as stress-free and easy as possible.

June 16, 2015

Cathy, thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us here at Edison Nissan. Your positive feedback is what sets us striving to only better ourselves.