Edison Nissan

Used 866-713-9339
Service 866-534-9288

Purchase of Altima

by from NPlfd, NJ |

I did my research well ahead of time and entered the dealership knowing exactly what I wanted and what it should cost. Phil, the salesman who helped me and came on the test drive, was respectful, helpful and knowledgeable without being pushy. He didn't try to talk me into anything, just listened and responded to my questions. The dealership honored the price given through an online service and the manager patiently dealt with all of my concerns (I've been burned by dealers in the past!) I appreciated their honesty and respect.

Purchase of new Altima

by from City in New Jersey |

Edison nissan

by from Woodbridge nj |

Edison Nissan is the perfect place to buy your car! The staff is so friendly and caring you feel comfortable and secure in purchasing a vehichle. I will be recommending everyone I know to go to them for any car!

BEST AUTO DEALER SHIP!!!

by from NEW BRUNSWICK,NJ |

I CAME TO EDISON NISSAN TWICE!! ON MY SECOND GO ROUND FOUND THE CAR THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!! I AM VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!!!! YOU WILL BE TREATED!! WITH VERY MUCH RESPECT!!! EVERY ONE IS VERY FRIENDLEY!!!! THE GO OVER AND BEYOND!! TO MAKE U HAPPY! AND TO FIND YOUR DREAM CAR!!! THE PRICE WAS RIGHT!!!!!! THE BEST WARRENTY GOING ON CARS!!!! I WILL BE TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!! ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!! NEW BRUNSWICK NJ!!!

No response to inquiry

by from Middlesex NJ |

Not much to say. Saw an ad for a car I was interested in. Sent in an inquiry. But no response came back.

car buying experience

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

a pleasant car buying experience with bottom line pricing.

Does not honor guaranteed pricing

by from Edison, NJ |

Came in with a GUARANTEED True Car Savings certificate. For those who don't know, TrueCar is an optional program that dealers can elect to participate in that provides transparency to the car buying process. From the True Car website: "Great pricing is not just for insiders anymore. TrueCar Certified Dealers have made great pricing available to everyone. With upfront pricing estimates and Guaranteed Savings, you'll always know you're getting a better deal." I got a quote from a number of dealers. Edison Nissan came in with what seemed like a good number. I language on the certificate confirms that Edison Nissan guaranteed that you will save at least $1,482 below the MSRP. Note- At LEAST. There was even the implication we may have some negotiating power BELOW that! A little later I get an email DIRECTLY from the dealership confirming this figure. Upon arrival, I present myself to the sales person there and inform them I would like to speak to the TrueCar rep. I dont know if he wasnt there or what but some other guy took me for the test drive. Anyway, we loved the car and wanted to buy it. He suddenly called over someone else, assume the sales manager. He looks at my "guaranteed" savings certificate and his exact words: "We will not honor this price. I want thousands over MSRP not below." Then, he suggested we go buy a Rav4 (Nissan must love having people shipped off to Toyota). The TrueCar program is only as good as the integrity of its dealers. This dealer does not cut the mustard.

My edison Nissan experience

by from Edison, nj |

I bought a car from edison Nissan and it was a wonderful experience. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but my salesman Daron Owens knew so much about the cars. He made it simple & even took me for a test drive in multiple different vehicles. I finally settled on a honda civic & it rides great! Thanks edison Nissan & thank you Daron Owens.

A Great Leasing Experience

by from Monroe Township, NJ |

Upon entering the dealership this morning, I was greeted by Phil. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and seemed very willing to assist me in leasing or buying a car. I told him exactly what I was looking for, and he really listened and paid attention. He suggested a test drive of the 2014 Nissan Altima would make sense to make sure this was the car I wanted. It was, and after that we sat down to really talk. He explained the difference between leasing and buying and answered all of my questions openly and honestly. I decided to lease, I asked for an out the door price and a breakdown of all of the additional fees to be broken out, He was very forthcoming with all of this information, After going back and forth just a few times on the numbers, with the assistance of the Sales Manager, we were able to strike a deal that was beneficial to all. Buying a car is one of my least favorite things to do. To my surprise, my experience turned out to be very painless, and positive.

Awesome service!!!

by from Edison, NJ |

Upon entering the Edison Nissan dealership, my family and I were greeted immediately by Rich Giacobbi. We had informed him of the type of car were interested, briefly discussed about the car and before we knew it we were test driving it. Rich was awesome, very professional, patient and informative. He made the experience of obtaining my first car a very positive and stress-free one. I couldn't ask for a better sales consultant! Thank you to both him and Darryl for making my family and I feel very welcome and taken care of! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone!