Edison Nissan

401 US Hwy Rt 1, Edison, NJ 08817

New 888-703-4289
Used 866-713-9339
Service 866-534-9288

An Exceptional Experience !!!

by from Colonia, NJ |

Lou the Sales Manager and Mina my Sales representative were incredible. I entered the dealership with a car and a payment that frankly, I wasn't comfortable with. Lou and the Team at Edison Nissan were able to put me in 2 ... Yes 2 new vehicles ... One for me and the other for my son at the same cost basis. Simply put the sales experience is friendly, Consultative, without pressure. I fully endorse Edison Nissan.

March 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback with us! We appreciate it so much!

Robert Tapp is the Man!!!! Highly Recommend Him!!!

by from Edison, NJ |

I couldn't ask for a better saleman! He's friendly, knowledgeable, and gets things done. I also highly recommend you work with Craig Buttcher and Frank Sibilia from Finance and Managment. The whole process was a breeze and the man knows what he's doing!

March 20, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your experience with Robert, Craig, and Frank. We try to make your car buying experience as simple and smooth as possible, and we're happy to read that our team has been successful! We appreciate your sharing your comments with us, but not nearly as much as we appreciate having a customer like you!

Excellent customer service!

by from New Brunswick, NJ |

I just recently purchased a new car from Edison Nissan and I couldn't be happier! I worked with Gregg Harris and David Chevez who met all my needs, worked with my budget, and were nothing but professional. If you are in the market for a new car, don't hesitate to come to this dealership. Love my new Nissan!

March 17, 2015

It makes us so happy to know that you love your new Nissan! Our team of salespeople work hard to try to find all of our customers the cars they are looking for at a price that suits their budget. Thank you for letting us know the Gregg and David were able to provide you with this! We appreciate your feedback and your wonderful review! Thank you for choosing Edison Nissan and we look forward to serving you again!

Excellent Car Experience

by from Edison, NJ |

My experience at the dealership was amazing and I love my new Altima. Craig was excellent and Bic was absolutely amazing. He really knew his car info too which sold me. Definitely recommend Bic as the go to guy at Nissan.

March 18, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with Craig and Bikram! We are delighted to know that you love your Altima! It's a pleasure having a wonderful customer like you!

Clean facilities, nice sales people

by from New Jersey |

Robert Tapp, Craig Buttcher, and Paul Carter were all a great help throughout purchasing the vehicle. The dealership was very busy but they managed to keep things moving, and were honest through the process.

March 4, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We really appreciate customers like you and look forward to serving you again! Enjoy the car!

2012 Nissan Rogue

by from Plainfield, NJ |

I went into the Edison Nissan Dealership on 2/7/15 with every intention of financing a 2006 Honda Pilot. I knew based off of my credit history it was going to be a slow process. But. I knew someone would approve me. I walked in and Bikram immediately helped me and we began the process of test driving the Pilot. Well though I loved the car. My credit didn't. Bikram spoke to David the Finance Manager and pretty much because I had no open line of credit on my credit report the bank would not finance me for that old Pilot. I was upset and not too happy about that. So Bik showed me a 2012 Nissan Rogue that was gorgeous. I thought to myself. No way am I going to get this car. But hey.. i am here. I can't have my Pilot. Let's go for it. And I'll be... i am financing a 2012 Rogue.. I still can't believe to this day that I walked in there with the car I did and left with that beauty... I absolutely love my car! Navigation System,Sunroof, Bluetooth. All the bells and whistles... I literally am telling everyone I know looking to purchase a car that Edison Nissan is the spot!

February 26, 2015

We are so pleased to know that Bikram and our team were able to help you find a car that suited your needs. Ideally, we always want you to leave with the car you came in wanting, but, since that's not always possible, we are glad you left with the next best thing! It was our pleasure helping you find a car you love! Thank you for choosing Edison Nissan!

Great Experience

by from Stamford CT |

Anthony helped me to get rid off my overpriced lease and get new car the same day! He knows a lot about sales and is very experienced. Thank You a lot! Dziekuje!

February 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're always happy to help. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Great Service

by from Edison, New Jersey |

I was very satisfied with Edison Nissan. The salesmen helped to the best of his ability and gave me the best possible deal. He broke down all of the features of the car and also was flexible with deals.

February 7, 2015

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and review. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience with our team and dealership with us! It makes US happy to know we've made YOU happy!

bought a new nissan rogue

by from edison,nj |

it was a good experience. Robert Tapp the sales rep and his associates Lou Auriemma, Paul Carter helped me a lot to decide what i like. got home the same day with my new car.

January 31, 2015

We are so pleased to hear that you had such a good experience! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Rob, Lou, Paul and our Edison Nissan team! Having customers like you is what makes our jobs a pleasure!

Leasing of Nissan Sentra SR 2014

by from Edison NJ |

It has been a wonderful experience to lease the car from Edison Nissan and excellent service provided by: Joe Gorr, Robert Tapp, Chris Frasher and Paul Carter.

January 18, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such great feedback about our team and your experience at Edison Nissan! We wish you all the best with your new lease! Please feel free to come and see us if you need anything else!