Edison Nissan

Used 866-713-9339 Used 866-713-9339
Service 866-534-9288 Service 866-534-9288

Horrible customer service

by from Edison new jersey |

This was the worst experience i have ever had. They lost my license information, lost the recipt for my down payment. Never returned an email about my registration. My salesman never called me back about my registration. I had to take a day out of work to go in where when i asked for a manager and got one that wouldnt even let me finish talking before telling me he would figure it out to come back at four. Took copies of my info AGAIN. Made me wait when i came back, the manager refused to see me and i was rudely told by the original salesman to go get my plates at the cashier. Then they never notified the parts dpt i was coming and they closed at 4 with the bracket to actually install my plates. I have never been treated so poorly. All they care about it their commission. I emailed the GM with no response either

November 18, 2015

Hello my name is Jenifer I am the customer relations rep at Edison Nissan. I want to apologize for the negative experience you had with our facility. I would like a chance to speak with you too see if there is anything that we can do to rectify this issue for you. If you wouldn't mind calling me at 973-256-1200 ext 1015. I would really like the opportunity to try and turn this around. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Wonderfull Lease Exeperience

by from Staten Island,NY |

Ken Lee was the best sales person I ever met in any dealer period,he is very professional and his knowledge was very helpful to answer all my quistiones,he was patient and helped to get me a great lease for 2015 pathfinder with a good trade value. I had a wonderfull experience at Edison Nissan thanks to Ken Lee and all the staff I dealt with.

November 16, 2015

We are very pleased to hear that our staff was able to accommodate you in getting the perfect deal that fits your needs. Thank you for your business and your positive review. Be sure to refer all your friends and family. Welcome to the Route 46 Automall family.

Excellent

by from Somerset nj |

Florida is very nice person I really enjoyed the process at Edison Nissan was the best experience of my life i love my new car thanks for you help.

November 13, 2015

We would like to Thank you for your business and positive review. Be sure to refer all your friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Automall family.

by from Pittston, PA |

I came to Edison Nissan from Pennsylvania to purchase a new vehicle and was immediately greeted by my salesman Mike Marine who was absolutely exceptional. I highly recommend Edison Nissan to anyone interested in purchasing a new vehicle. Mike went above and beyond to help me purchase my brand new 2015 Nissan Juke Nismo. A+.

by from Berkeley Heights |

mike marine was decent. very helpful. great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from edison, Nj |

mike marine was very helpful with everything I needed in the buying process and had great customer service.

by from yardville |

mike marine did everything i asked of him.. h He was professional in every way. I would recommend him and the dealership to my friends. thanks Mike

November 15, 2015

Excellentt

by from Monroe twp |

Florida was a great salesperson. Was very helpful. Need more people like her. Was a delight to speak with her.

November 13, 2015

Most recommended employee for purchase and issues

by from Edison, NJ |

Bik is an exceptional employee at this dealership. He sold me my car back in January AND has handled all and any issues that I have had (More than the manager). Some of the other employees were less proactive with addressing my needs and car issues, but he not only was apologetic, but he made sure the issues were addressed in less than 24-hours and kept me in the loop throughout. When I drove all the way to Edison (50+ minute drive), he even filled up my tank to compensate me for the time I was "wasting" going to the dealership in person. That really shocked me and made me feel so valued, since I was not expecting anything but a simple fix. I do not want to bash the other employees because they can be just as helpful, but I want to rant about what I know works. Bick is really the most considerate and caring about our time. I will only address Bick for future car purchases and any personal Nissan needs.

October 31, 2015

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us! Thank you for choosing Edison Nissan!

Great Buying Experience

by from Belle Mead, NJ |

I have got a used Nissan vehicle about a month ago. The buying experience was excellent and the car runs smoothly so far.

October 24, 2015

We're delighted to hear that your buying experience was excellent! Thank you for choosing Edison Nissan!