Edison Nissan

Used 866-713-9339
Service 866-534-9288

Excellent buying experience - Anthony

by from New Jersey |

I leased 2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV and it wouldn't have been possible without Anthony. He took me on a test drive and explained the features. Was very honest about the and straightforward. He made the process easy as this was my first car. I asked him many doubts which he cleared up and made my decision easier. Excellent service. I would definitely recommend Anthony to any car buyer.

Excellent Customer Service

by from New Brunswick NJ |

The team at Edison NISSAN Dealership are very polite, informational and willing to work with your individual needs. We were welcomed by Mr. Kamran. We ended up buying a Pathfinder, which meets our family taste and size. My husband and I would definitely come back here for our next car. I loved the fact that we had time to evaluate what we needed without any pressure to buy until we were ready. We would like to thank the Manager also. Thank you Gil and Luisa.

Great Experience

by from Jamesburg, NJ |

Anthony was great, got me the car I wanted at the price I wanted on my terms and got me out the door very quickly! Great experience and will definitely come back!

Quality Service

by from Piscataway, NJ |

Thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Edison Nissan! Our sales rep worked hard to offer us the best possible lease terms that fit with our limited budget. Couldn't be happier with the service. The building was beautiful. The whole process was hassle-free and every agent we came in contact was very nice and professional.

Purchase

by from New Jersey |

When I first went to go see the car I set up an appointment and when I arrived I was told the car was not ready. I was disappointed and I had to come back again on a different day. The prices on cars.com are not accurate they are based on discounted promotions that are included and you must eligible for. The man was doing his job at the end of the day and I couldn't blame him but the price was unreasonable and they wouldnt lower the price even when I should them proof of the same vehicle with a lower price and much less mileage. Also I booked an appointment online and never received a phone call. I decided to take my business else where and bought the car I wanted at a fair price and certified.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Edison, NJ |

It was a great buying experience during our visit to Edison Nissan. Robert T was a great help to me and my wife right from the time we step inside the showroom all of our needs were taken care by him. He even honored the Internet price over the window price of the car and breezed us through all the formalities. Even the Managers, Darryl, Ron, Frank, Danny & Sunil were very helpful through the purchase and financing process. It was a great experience.

Dan Jenks and Anthony Copernico are a Great team

by from Ocean, NJ |

I recently had a excellent experience with Edison Nissan. I have purchased 4 vehicles prior and this was the best process by fair. From the start to finish it was a smooth transition, I was kept up to date on the financial process via phone prior to even stepping foot in the building.I was greeting by the staff upon arrival and the Anthony C greeted us with such hospitality. Dan Jenks was the head guy who worked on the process of getting my approval and was extremely effective. He was honest and upfront about everything which opened up the trust factor immediately. I have recommened people and will continue to recommend Edison Nissan. Thanks for a Great Experience, Dee

Bikram the Best

by from Colonia, NJ |

Bikram Sadhar met us in the lot - skeptical of the young man in front of us. He quickly put us at ease with his knowledge of the vehicles, option, and pricing. With the assistance of Darryl Laxon, the sales manager, Bik worked us through the purchase of an Altima at a fair price with the proper options and financing. Ron Davis in finance was very informative without being too pushy. The experience was not the normal painful one from past vehicle purchases at other dealerships. The GMs have a great team. Bik also assisted us after the purchase making us feel even more comfortable with this dealership.

Buyer beware

by from Disappointed, PA |

Shopped via cars.com. Got to the dealership only to find $2000 in rebates hidden in online prices. For example, car was advertised on cars.com for $23000 but rebates ($1000 for college grad within the last 3 months and $1000 for previous Edison buyer). Rebates are fine, but to include them in the advertised price without mention ANYWHERE on the cars.com website is just underhanded. Further, when I contacted the internet sales department, they didn't mention it either. It wasn't until discussion of the price with the salesman that they felt it "necessary" to explain the advertised pricing. Sad that they feel misleading the consumer is the best way to get them in the door!

great buy

by from edison |

edison nissan is great place to buy a car i receintly purchase two of my vechial from there both of them have about 3 months left in current lease and they just help me to replace my old cars to brand new cars. when i recived there early lease termination later i thought they (are no better then the other dealership ) but when i went there and see they really keep there promies . so i replace my old car to brand new 2014 car . thanks to edison nissan and very special thanks to KAMRAN my salesman who help me to get out of my current lease and SUNIL who sent me the earley lease termination later so thanks to every one who work there .