Edison Nissan

Used 866-713-9339
Service 866-534-9288

Awesome service!!!

by from Edison, NJ |

Upon entering the Edison Nissan dealership, my family and I were greeted immediately by Rich Giacobbi. We had informed him of the type of car were interested, briefly discussed about the car and before we knew it we were test driving it. Rich was awesome, very professional, patient and informative. He made the experience of obtaining my first car a very positive and stress-free one. I couldn't ask for a better sales consultant! Thank you to both him and Darryl for making my family and I feel very welcome and taken care of! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

Very nice saleswoman!

by from Bergen County, NJ |

Monika is an excellent saleswoman to deal with. She was very pleasant, listened to my needs and found me the perfect car. Great customer service.

one happy customer wants to thank

by from Jeser city |

I was in need of my first car and dreaded the car buying/leasing process. My family and I had a particular price in mind for 2013 and not only was it beaten, but the process was stress free. Durgesh Bhatt helped us and he's very friendly and knowledgeable. I recommend going to him.

excellent service, great prices

by from brunswicjk, nj |

I purchased my car through Durgesh who was very courteous considering my wants and needs . he has complete knowledge about cars and other issues such as finance and insurance etc etc The entire process was timely and enjoyable. I'd recommend anyone looking for a great car and awesome experience to visit this dealership

excellent service, very proffestional

by from edison , nj |

I had a great experience at this dealership. I visited them just for shopping around but the sale person Mr Durgesh Bhatt took me around , he is very polite , very detailed oriented . he knew what exactly required to close the deal. I changed my mind instantly and bought my Murano. Mr Bhatt is very professional. He even made follow up calls to make sure I am happy with my vehicle . so is the manager Steve, I am very happy with their team effort and will sure recommend my friends and family to this dealership

Easy Going

by from Edison, NJ |

After such a wonderful experience, I had to write a review. My husband and I just bought his car from Honda, HORRIBLE experience. We were rushed by ten salesmen at once and then when one of them at claimed us, spoke so fast I didn't understand a thing! When I pulled into Edison Nissan, a group of gentlemen watched me before allowing ONE of them to greet me on his own. This man became my salesman as he was instantly personable and pleasant. Dominick walked me through the steps of buying a car from what I was looking for, to what was available in my price range. The process seemed quick and easy rather than rushed and crazy. When my daughter needs a car, I fully intend to return to Edison Nissan rather than the other dealership!

Personable and Enjoyable

by from Edison, NJ |

I had a great experience at Edison Nissan! My salesman made sure to ask me what I wanted before just taking me around to the most high priced, random cars. The sale became a very personable experience to me and what I wanted. I test drove two similar cars before picking the one I liked best. Dominick sat down with me to quickly run my credit score, negotiate a price, and fill out paperwork. He checked in on me while I was in the finance office, even offering me a coffee when I had to wait. Dominick's kindness did not stop there. When my husband bought a car at Honda, as soon as the papers were signed, his salesman was nonexistent. Dominick came back to walk me to my car, hand me the keys, and go over every feature the car had to offer, assuring that I knew how to use them before driving off the lot. What a great experience! I look forward to going back when my daughter needs a car!

Extremely Satisfied

by from Highland park, New Jersey |

I read the current reviews prior to my visit to Edison with great apprehension. After arriving I was happy I went with my own mind and gave them a try. I purchased my car through Daron who wasn't pushy or rude considering my defensiveness based on what I expected from reviews. The entire process was timely and enjoyable. I'd recommend anyone looking for a great car and awesome experience to visit Edison.

Edison Nissan Rocks!!!!!

by from keansburg |

I Heard About Them From Star 99.1. My Credit Is Bad I Had To File A Bankruptcy. And I Met This Sales Guy There Akeem And He Know His Stuff Right To The T. I Wanted A 2009 Altima I Seen Online I Left In A 2013 Altima New. I Was Shocked. Their Down To Earth People There. And Akeem Was My Like A Friend Then A Pushy Sales Guy. He Has A Good Godly Spirt About Him Thanks BrOther, Akeem. And Edison Nissan You Guy Rock!!!!

Outstanding.

by from Edison, NJ |

Edison Nissan is an outstanding dealership! And that's because they have people like Manolo. Manolo's excellent customer service and extensive knowledge of the products made our purchase extremely pleasurable and stress free. Within days of our purchase we received a very nice thank you letter from Manolo. He armed me with his cell number in case I had any questions and guess what I did, and Albert was there on the first ring on his day off to assist me. Thank you Manolo! Look forward to visiting you at Edison Nissan on our next purchase!