Edison Nissan

Used 866-713-9339
Service 866-534-9288

Great experience!

by from Toms River, NJ |

My salesman, Belal, was very helpful in getting me a new car when my car died! Great service, great experience, friendly guy!

john m

by from old bridge nj |

i just want to thank the guys at edison nissan. kamran was great to deal with and really listened to what exact type of tuk we wanted.

Durgesh Bhatt best sales man

by from Lakewood,Nj |

I came in on 4-17-14 to purchase a pre-owned vehicle . I end up walking out with a Brand New 2014 Nissan Sentra. Thanks to Durgesh Bhatt for helping me get what I needed. He is the best, he was very patient with me. Now I can drive in style plus get my credit score up

Great staff and great buying exsperience thanks

by from lakewood nj |

I came in Edison Nissan to purchase a pre owned car and I drove out the door with a brand new car thanks to everyone at Edison Nissan. I had a great sales man by the name of Durghesh Bhatt, go see him he will take very good care of you.

by from Heletta |

My Review Of Edison Nissan: On March 31 we decided to look at an offer that was sent to us in a letter. We went to the dealership and right away we were approached by Kamran outside and from then on the process was nice and smooth. He took care of everything we asked for and was excellent in negotiating a price that we felt comfortable with. We told Kamran about the offer that was sent to us, which we thought was just a letter sent to us to get us in the door but once we got there you can forget about the offer because it wasn't valid like in many other dealerships. He made sure what was in the offer was given to us and was excellent in doing all of that and more. I definitely would recommend this dealership and Kamran as a salesperson to anyone who goes there

Loved this dealer

by from Edison, NJ |

I have had a bad experience in the past with my salesperson for my mazda truck. Came into the dealer a little weary of how they were going to sweet talk to me to purchase a vehicle and once the vehicle was sold, they would have just forget about their customers. On the contrary Mr. Belal was very courteous to my family and I, it was a long day for my son and was very cranky; during this process he went out of his way to get him something to drink and a balloon to keep him entertained. After going through all the details we walked out with our new car and a different view on dealers and sales persons in general.

my beautiful nissan

by from metuchen, nj |

i got a beautiful 2014 nissan sentra from edison nissan dealership and i am in love with this car. i can't even bring myself to get out!

edison nissan the best

by from edison nj |

i went there to ask a few questions and i bought a 2014 maxima thanks to my man kamran the salesman he made me feel like i know he for 10 years i just met him thanks kamran.

New Territory

by from Edison, NJ |

This was my first buying experience at a non-GM dealership. I felt a little bit out of my element but as soon as I was met by Durgesh, my anxieties evaporated. He was very patient and answered all my questions. He introduced me to all key personnel and they were all very friendly and out-going. The deal I received was phenomenal and the trade-in allowance was quite generous. I picked up my 2014 Altima SL yesterday and I love it.

Great Experience

by from Edison, NJ |

Went into the dealership @ 12:30 for a test drive and left with my new car by 4. Received the price I wanted to pay!!! Everyone went out of their way to be sure I got what I wanted. The whole process from test driving the car to to financing to driving off the lot was seamless.