Edison Nissan

Used 866-713-9339
Service 866-534-9288

Excellent Service

by from Edison, NJ |

Excellent service - very knowledgeable and honest staff with a good selection of cars to choose from. I bought my new 2015 Nissan from Anthony C. and he really took good care of me. With many years experience, he definitely is the best. I was able to buy a great car that's very reliable, at an excellent price. I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family, and do business with Edison Nissan in the near future.

May 4, 2015

We're so happy to hear that you've enjoyed your experience with us! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Nissan rouge 2015

by from Edison New Jersey |

I went from dealer to dealer and Edison Nissan was the only Dealership who was interested in our business, we thank you for everything we love our new car and our salesman BIC was amazing

April 30, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are happy to know that you love your new car!

new car

by from Tinton falls, NJ |

I bought a new pathfinder and had an awesome experience. Lou the general manager made the experience awesome. The salesman Phil and joe Gorr were excellent as well. This was one of the best experiences I have had buying a car. It went so great I sent my fiancÚ in to deal with these gentlemen the following week and she bought an2015 altima. Great workers.

April 30, 2015

It means so much to us to know that Lou, Joe, and Phil made this one of the best experiences you've had buying a car! We hope your fiance feels the same! Congratulations to both of you on your new vehicles!

Bought a new Nissan and had a great experience

by from Staten Island, NY |

Great Experience at this dealership. Bought a new Rogue from Edison Nissan and was overwhelmed with amount of attention that I received from the sales person and managers. They worked out the best price and threw in life time free oil changes. While waiting for paperwork, I was approached several times and asked if I was comfortable and if there was anything else that I needed. Friendly atmosphere, courteous attitude and after less than an hour I had my new Nissan. ...would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a Nissan. Kudos to Joe (the GM), Lou and Dave. Professionals like these really made a difference in making this happen.

April 30, 2015

We are happy to know that you had great service! We know how long paperwork can sometimes take, and we always want to make sure that our customers are comfortable during their whole process. Thank you for letting us know what a great experience you had!

Excellent

by from Grifton, NC |

I came all the way from NC to pick up a 2011 Genesis. The team has preped all week to have the car ready for me upon my arrival. Joe (GM) was straight forward with me on the purchase price and gave transparency to ensure that the agreed upon price was upheld when I arrived. Michael (Internet Sales Manager) ensured the process was still underway and running smoothly even on his day off the day before his wedding. Robert (Sales) took the necessary time to make sure the car was preped and that the finance department had everything in line so that my wife and I could be in and out and back down to NC where the car sits now. Robert took plenty of pictures of the vehicle of any possible damage or things of concern to make sure I was aware of them before I arrived. The drive was long but well worth it for the car and the excellent customer service offered by this dealership. I would definitely recommend this dealership for those in and out of New Jersey. Thank you again Edison Nissan!

April 30, 2015

It's wonderful to know what a great experience you had with our team at Edison Nissan, especially because you came from such a long way to make your purchase! Our team has always been committed to making our customers' sales experience smooth and simple, and we are happy to know that everything fell into place with your purchase! Thank you for choosing Edison Nissan! We appreciate your great feedback, but not as much as we appreciate adding you to our growing Nissan family!

New CarSales

by from Carteret,NJ |

I Love this Place Edison Nissan you Rock!!!! I am in Love with my new Maxima... Amro is a great salesman no pressure kind of guy. Mr. Joseph Gorr is a Great GM. This is the Only place I will ever buy a vehicle from again.

April 2, 2015

Thank you for wonderful rating and feedback! We are happy to know that our team helped find you the car of your dreams! It's a pleasure to have a customer like you!

Unbelievable Experience

by from Sayreville, NJ |

Unbelievable Experience My son leased a car at Edison Nissan where Mr. Bikram Sadhar was our salesman. I have purchased 6 vehicles in the last 12 years and I have never had an experience with a salesperson as I did with Mr. Sadhar. I can honestly say that it was a pleasant experience-which was a first for me. My son and I kept wondering when he was going to turn into that pushy salesperson that none of us like, but it never happened. He was extremely pleasant and worked very hard to get us a deal that was acceptable to us as did his manager. In addition to that, he called us when he said he would call even if it was only to say that he did not yet have the information for which we were waiting and that he would call when he had it. He stayed late when we went to pick up the car to make sure that we were able to leave with the car that day. It was really an unbelievable experience. I would HIGHLY recommend Edison Nissan and especially Mr. Sadhar for your next vehicle purchase.

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review, but not as much as we appreciate wonderful customers like you!

FANTASTIC SERVICE!!

by from Edison, NJ |

I was out of a car for 5months and was in dire need of a car. Edison Nissan was the second and last place in car searches. Upon arrival I was greeted by Robert Tapp who quickly assisted me in my search for a used Pre-owned vehicle. With a low credit score Robert and his Team Craig Butcher(Manager)& David Conklin(Finance manager) helped me find a 2014 Kia Rio. I drove off the lot in my first ever brand new car. I'm Totally grateful. Big ups to Edison Nissan.

March 26, 2015

We are ecstatic to read your review! It's such a pleasure to know that our team was able to help you purchase your first new vehicle! Thank you for choosing Edison Nissan! It's always an honor for us to have a great customer like you! Please come and see us if we can help you with anything else!

New Honda 2012

by from edison nj |

Great service from Greg and Florida thanks you guys you are the best

March 24, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent experience with our team! Thank you for also choosing Edison Nissan!

An Exceptional Experience !!!

by from Colonia, NJ |

Lou the Sales Manager and Mina my Sales representative were incredible. I entered the dealership with a car and a payment that frankly, I wasn't comfortable with. Lou and the Team at Edison Nissan were able to put me in 2 ... Yes 2 new vehicles ... One for me and the other for my son at the same cost basis. Simply put the sales experience is friendly, Consultative, without pressure. I fully endorse Edison Nissan.

March 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback with us! We appreciate it so much!