Leith Volkswagen of Raleigh

New 877-468-5670
Used 888-431-6059
Service 866-918-9791

Leith The Name You Can Trust

Customer Service lacking when you really need it

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently bought a 2014 Jetta and while they were friendly during the buying process and made me a ton of promises as far as the perks of what VW has to offer. Including telling me "We at VW believe in Customer service being a priority, So if your car has any issue including body work we will issue a loaner car until it is fixed." Well a few months went by and my car failed me and rolled down a hill into a tree. I called to bring it to the dealership to get fixed but they were not equipped to fix the issues that needed fixing. They had me bring it to a 3rd party to get it fixed. Then told me that because it was not getting fixed at the dealership I could not use a loaner car. Now I am out a car, lost my jobs because i couldn't get to work and on the verge of losing my apartment because this dealership is not equipped to fix my car. I talked to Southern states and they actually are equipped for all situations including body damage. Not only were they rude when I tried to talk to them they all but said "Sorry you lost your job, but what do we care we already made our money off you" I will never again do business with VW especially leith. JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS, THE GERMAN WAY SINCE WWII

Great Service- Buying 2014 Jetta TDI Premium

by from Raleigh, NC |

Gene Isaac was very helpful, knowledgable, and had a positive attitude the entire time. Gene was low pressure which made me feel very comfortable. I feel I received a great price, great financing, and great service overall. I would highly recommend Gene.

Leasing a new 2014 Jetta

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Our sales person was Miles Maat, and he provided us with an excellent experience. I would definitely recommend his expertise to anyone I know that might be looking to buy/lease a Volkwagen.

Friendly, No-pressure

by from Durham, NC |

My wife and I bought a gently-used Jetta TDI from Leith recently and had a great experience. We arrived on the lot, and took our time looking over the selection. We already had our eye on the Jetta, but checked out some of the other models. Were not hunted down like some other dealerships, but we strolled at our own pace, which was nice. Once we decided to take the car for a test drive, the dealer we would eventually buy the car from introduced himself and got the keys for us. He showed us all the features of the car, let us take a close look at everything, and then went for a spin. After the test drive, we told him we had some other cars we wanted to look at he couldn't have had a better attitude. He said "I understand, do your diligence." We took a look at some other cars, but really liked the Jetta. It was in fantastic shape and the price was right. I had my eye on the car for a few weeks and watched the price drop a few times until it was what I thought was fair, I didn't even haggle as the car had <14,000 miles and was $5,500 less than the sticker price on the new models. The buying process was great, you still get the finance guy upselling you stuff, but he was nice and even gave us .9% financing, which is the best I've ever had for a used car. The facilities are also really nice and clean. I was able to check in on march madness games in between rounds of the enevitable endless paperwork. Overall the whole experience was great, and as pain-free as I've ever had, and so far the car has been a great purchase.

GREAT SALESMAN

by from CLAYTON, NC |

MY SALESMAN, DALE, WAS GREAT! FROM START TO FINNISH, HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND THOROUGH!!

happy buyer

by from Raleigh, nc |

smooth buying experience. gene was great during the complete process. Would definitely look him up againg in the future.

Fabulous service from start to finish

by from Raleigh, NC |

I can't say enough about the wonderful service that I received with my recent VW Beetle purchase. It was great from sales to finance. The staff was both friendly as well as knowledgeable and made everything move as quickly as possible through the process so that I could get on the road in my new set of wheels. I will recommend them to my friends without hesitation!

Our salesperson,Terry McLean, was great!

by from Raleigh, NC |

The customer service was great... Terry made me feel confident and comfortable throughout the whole process of leasing my new jetta.

LEITH VW OF RALEIGH

by from Raleigh, NC |

This is the second vehicle that we purchased from Terry McClean our sales consultant at Leith VW of Raleigh. The purchasing process was painless with no pressure. Terry is a professional that my wife and I would highly recommend as the person to assist you with your VW needs. He is always available to assist you with questions or assistance after the sale. We must say the all aspects of Leith VW of Raleigh have been nothing but a great experience this includes sales, financing and service.

Great deal...love my VW Beetle Convertible!

by from Raleigh NC |

No high pressure sales approach, friendly salesperson, Gene Isaac. I feel like he really worked hard to get us the best deal possible. Showroom was very clean. The waiting area for vehicles being serviced was clean and pleasant. Refreshments available.