Leith Volkswagen of Raleigh

Service 866-918-9791

Leith The Name You Can Trust

Great Service- Buying 2014 Jetta TDI Premium

by from Raleigh, NC |

Gene Isaac was very helpful, knowledgable, and had a positive attitude the entire time. Gene was low pressure which made me feel very comfortable. I feel I received a great price, great financing, and great service overall. I would highly recommend Gene.

Great Service and Facility, Friendly People

by from Raleigh, NC |

We worked with June Stockwell and Richard Knott and they are excellent sales people. They were totally focused on getting us the best deal possible, they made the process painless and Peter the finance guy explained things wonderfully and let us make our own decisions concerning what extras we wanted. This was truly a fun car buying experience and I would highly recommend Leith Volkswagen of Raleigh to family and friends. I am loving my new VW (happy dance)

Great experience!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Didn't make a purchase but only because I preferred another vehicle slightly more. My sales associate was top notch! June Stockwell...go see her, she took great care of us. If I am ever in the market for a VW, I would definitely go to her first. Very helpful, knowledgeable, and low pressure. Thanks June for being awesome!!!

Miles Maat at Leith Volkswagen of Raleigh

by from Youngsville, NC |

This is the second car we have purchased from Leith Volkswagen of Raleigh and from Miles Maat. The first car we happened to be lucky enough to get Mr. Maat as our sales rep, but for the second vehicle we sought him out. He is the sole reason Leith Volkswagen of Raleigh got our business and if they had a dozen sales staff just like him they would put the other car dealerships out of business in a flash. He not only helps to make sure your car buying experience is 100% excellent, but he also follows up to make sure everything with the vehicle is going well even months later. We purchased our first car from him 5 months ago and I still get contacted by him to make sure all things are satisfactory. He is a genuinely caring person and is trustworthy and honest, all things you need when you are buying a vehicle. I highly recommend anyone go see Miles if you need a car, we will never buy a vehicle from anyone else.

Excellent service and great buying experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I was looking for for a used car and found a used 2013 Corolla at Leith Volkswagen of Raleigh. We met June Stockwell, who was very helpful. She showed us the vehicle, there was no pressure to purchase it. She explained to us the whole process of buying the vehicle from them. We made an appointment the for the next day and sent her all the paperwork, when we got there all was taken care. Overall very good experience and I would definitely recommend Leith Volkswagen of Raleigh to my friends.

Great Experience at LeithVW of Raleigh.

by from Wake Forest NC |

June Stockwell was an outstanding sales rep who took care of all my needs and was very easy, nice and polite to work with when purchasing my new VW Golf TDI and I will recommend her to everyone I know. Will continue to purchase my vehicles from this dealership.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Raleigh, NC |

I Had a great experience, once again, with LEITH of raleigh and FORREST. He communicated thoroughly and is making sure i am still happy and taken care of even after i purchased my car. I love my car and am overall very pleased. Thank you Leith and Forrest!

Great Experience With Forrest Newkirk

by from Fuquay-Varina, NC |

Forrest was professional, thorough, knowledgable, very patient and actually made the car buying process fun! He answered every question promptly and made for a very smooth transaction. I will definitely do business with him again and would recommend that you seek him out for your next purchase!

See Forrest Newkirk in Sales

by from raleigh nc |

Leith VW of Raleigh and my sales person Forrest Newkirk made my car buying experience very smooth. See Forrest because he is very laid back and not pushy at all.. My experience was very good and I would recommend Forrest to all my friends.

Terry was wonderful to work with.

by from Raleigh, NC |

Terry was a wonderful sales person to work with. There was no pressure from him and he was also very patient.

Great Experience

by from Raleigh |

I have been buying cars from dealers in the Triangle area since 1976. My experience with Terry McLean at Leith VW of Raleigh was one of the very best. He was informative, friendly, and clearly an advocate for the customer. My wife and I love our Passat and would recommend Leith VW of Raleigh for sales, service, and finance.