Joe Cooper Cadillac Chevrolet

(4.4) 7 Reviews

3303 N Harrison St, Shawnee, OK 74804

FAST FAIR AND HASSLE FREE

by from shawnee |

I recently bought a car from doug roadruck at joe cooper chev and it was great .. Doug was very professional and his low pressure sales was very refreshing.. I encourage everyone to come see doug at joe cooper chev for a great buying experience!!!!!

Best Sales Staff in Oklahoma!

by from Sherman, Texas |

Best sales staff anywhere around. I took a gamble and drove over 2 hours to look at a CadillaxSRX that I had found online! Best decision that I could of made! Great people to deal with, low pressure and got a great car at a great price!! Joshua , Andy and of course Tater made my car buying experience a pleasure. Joshua went over my vehicle with me and thoroughly walked me thru my owners Manuel. If you don't try this place first or even last, you will regret it! A+ Team!!!!!

EXCELLENT SERVICE STAFF

by from McLoud, Oklahoma |

I have been dealing with the staff for numerous years. They are extremely professional, courteous and always willing to assist in any way. I recommend them to everyone I know! Tiffany has always taken care of our auto needs and truly cares about her clients.

Never again!

by from Shawnee, OK |

Took my 07 Avalanche in as the check engine light came on. Dealer determined the problem, quoted the cost and told me the $100 diagnostic charge would be refunded when I had it repaired three days later. Picked it up after the repair, got within a mile of home (10 miles away) and it broke down. Had it towed back at my expense, told "it was a bonehead mistake" by the mechanic who pinched a wire reassembling the throttle body. Then never refunded the 100 and upon my insistence, said I'd have to wait for a refund check to arrive from corporate. Bought this truck new from Hudiburg in Midwest City and will definitely return there for any further repairs. This was the first repair of any kind in four years and 100,000+ miles and really soured me against Joe Cooper Chevy.

good experience

by from Seminole, OK |

The staff a Joe Cooper Chevrolet was very helpful. I told them what I was looking for. They went out of their way to see that I was happy.

Great place to buy a car

by from Seminole, OK |

I bought a car from joe cooper, after being tunrned down from other big dealerships in the city. Kent made the process easy and stress free with no sales tactics. I would recommend Kent and Joe Cooper to anyone looking for their next vehicle.

great

by from Seminole, OK |

The staff at Joe cooper chevrolet was good a I would recommend them to anyone. I told them what I wanted.They was quick in finding the truck I wanted. I was very pleased.