Project One Auto

Used 888-329-2616

Re-Defining the Car Buying Experience

Nearly flawless experience

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Buying from Project One turned out to be an amazing experience. First off, the car, a 2010 BMW 528i, was in nearly perfect condition. The price was so much lower than anything I could find in my area that I drove 4 hours to see, and eventually buy, the car. And then, when we got there, Dan was a pleasure to deal with. He's very straightforward and honest, and so easygoing that I felt very comfortable during the negotiation process. He worked with me on the price and made sure every concern I had was addressed. There were a few minor issues which were all taken care of by the time I picked up the car. The only negative I can think of is that the actual options were slightly different than what was listed. However, I don't fault them for that since they probably don't know the exact details either. Overall, the buying experience was great and I would definitely recommend them to others.

Project One Auto responded to this review

November 13, 2014

BMWfan, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you sharing your experience and are glad you enjoyed some of the ways we are redefining the car buying experience! We look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, The Staff of Project One Auto

Recommended

by from Cranford, NJ |

Great experience dealing with the team at Project One. No pressure and excellent service. Fair price with no hidden costs. Much better than dealing with any new car dealer.

I Highly Recommend Project One Auto

by from Down East Maine |

I went to a lot of used-car dealers, and the Project One staffers were the only ones who did not make me feel like a mark at a three-card monte game. They did not try to sell me the car, but simply answered questions I had. They seem to handle only better-quality used cars and have a lot of luxury brands. But they also had the car I bought, a 2006 Honda Element. They let me take it to my own mechanic for an hour-long inspection and when he raised some (relatively minor) questions, they worked with me to resolve every one. I have put 600 miles on the car in a week and it has been perfect. But as they say, don't take my word for it, check them out for yourself!

The Perfect Car Buying Experence

by from Freeport, Texas |

This is the third review that I have written in my life. The other two are about Project One as well. It was a deal with no surprises. The car was exactly how it was represented over the phone and internet. The price was great. Shawn, Dan and John are great to deal with. We were overdue for a trip to NYC. It was worth the trip from Texas.

Easy to Buy a Car

by from New York, NY |

I am very happy with my 2012 Fiat purchase from Project One Auto. Shawn and Dan made it very easy to purchase a car. Prices are very fair.

2011 Volkswagen Jetta

by from Lodi, NJ |

My experience with the staff of Project One Auto was excellent! I was quite hesitant about purchasing a car from a used dealer but after reading a good amount of reviews from other buyers I decided to give Project One Auto a try. From the moment I arrived to the moment we bought the car the experience was excellent! There was no push to buy the car and the staff provided us with all of the information we asked about the car and purchase options. I would rate Project One Auto a 10/10 and would rate my experience with the staff higher then any new car dealer!

Awesome experience

by from Ramsey new jersey |

I just wanted to say that my experience with Project One was exceptional. I have been looking for a car for the past few months and have visited several dealers where the car did not match the description or the salesman was extremely pushy by trying to sell me on something over my price and not within the parameters I was looking. I found a 2005 Audi A4 Quattro at Project One and worked with John on purchasing it. John was kind and courteous not trying rush me and gave me all the information I requested and accepted the price I was offering. If I am ever in the market for another car, Project One will be the place I look first.

Four Stars; Made it Pretty Easy

by from Clifton Park, NY |

Got a pretty good price on a used vehicle that I came from out of state to check out. Was able to take the car to another shop for inspection. Salesman was helpful and no pressure to buy from salesman, which made for a pretty easy transaction. Up front about pricing with no hidden fees or other games. Salesman made a follow-up courtesy call the day after purchase, which was unnecessary but a nice gesture. I do feel the care was a bit misrepresented in the on-line photos. Over 70 photos were provided, but none showed numerous areas of minor cosmetic damage. I wasn't expecting a perfect exterior on a 5 year old vehicle, but I would expect the photos to be more forthright about the exterior condition of the car. Also, the draft bill of sale did not indicate the reduced purchase price that was agreed to the previous day on the phone. Could have been an honest mistake, or could have been hoping I would miss it; no way to tell. The error was immediately corrected without any hassle, so it wasn't an issue. On the plus side, the dealer offered to add refrigerant to the vehicle after I noted that the A/C temperature was marginal during the test drive.

The Mitsubish electric I-Miev is a great find.

by from morristown nj |

I'm very happy with the whole experience of purchasing a car from Project One Auto. They were excellent to deal with and the car I bought is a gem. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anybody.

I just bought a car and I am so thrilled!

by from Westchester, New York |

This is my first car purchase and it was a great one. I did my research online and I could not find anything that could compare to the price of the Project One. The mirror on the visor was cracked and they sent me a new one right away. John was the sales person I worked with and he made it a painless process to buy a car. I am thrilled with my experience. If you want an amazing deal on the car of your dreams, I would definitely recommend Project One.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from POCONOS |

I've purchased a number of cars in the past and this was the first time I didn't have to put on my boxing gloves to get a good price. The salesmen was very attentive to my questions and requirements and didn't hit me with the big sales pitch. After we purchased the car and preparing to depart home. I noticed a dimple on the front right tire which can cause a blowout over a period of time. It was late and the salesmen said they will mail a replacement tire to me. Two days later I received the tire. I'm SOLD!!! Will be back for my next vehicle.