Hebert's Town & Country

Used 888-213-0426
Service 877-858-9184

Awesome Customer Service

by from Shreveport, Louisiana |

Just bought my fifth car from Herbert's Town and Country over the last 25 years! Bought a 2014 Jeep Compass Latitude. I already have a 2008 Jeep Compass Sport but needed to replace another family vehicle. I have always had excellent service from Herbert's Town and Country. They treat me with first class service whether I am buying a new car or taking a car in for servicing. Stewart was my salesman this time around and he even set up my phone on the hands free system before I left the lot. He answered and explained the components of the car. mr Herbert is always kind and takes the time to visit with me when I go into the dealership, whether to buy a car or get service. I have always and will always buy my autos from Herbert's Town and Country!!! Thanks for always making the experiences so easy.

2013 ram crew can with hemi

by from Shreveport , la |

Love the new truck. Very happy with the price. Rocky was a great salesman. Plus I won the grand prize in the drawing they had during the sales event. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new car or truck.

2014 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE OVERLAND SUMMIT PURCHASE

by from SHREVEPORT, LA |

VEHICLE AND STAFF ARE TOPS IN OUR BOOK. CURTEOUS AND KNOWLEDGABLE.

FIRST BUY IN 1979

by from Shreveport, LA. |

I always deal with Lucky B. he has been with the dealer all the time that I have been buying cars from them. I have bought Vans and Cars over the years. My first in 1979. I have always found the deal fair and the service after the purchase excellent. I always take my cars back to the dealer for my service needs. I have gotten excellent life out of my cars. I usually keep them 6 or 8 yrs. My cars look almost as good after my use as they did new. I would suggest anyone looking for a fair deal on a good Used or a New car or truck drop in and ask for Lucky B. If you are a serious buyer looking for the best deal followed with the best service in town this is the place to go.

Very friendly Staff

by from Vivian, Louisiana |

I read an ad in the paper, and decided to drive from Vivian, LA to the dealership. When I arrived, I was greeted with smiles. I needed an oil change. The service was prompt, as I waited I went and window shopped for a while. The nice man Jason answered all my quesiotns about that new jeep.

nice charger

by from Texarkana |

when I started shopping again for a charger, I found a really good one at this place. (it was legit, vin number and all) it was what I wanted and pretty reasonable price. I had just experience such foolery at Orr South dealing with a charger there and I had no problems walking into the doors of this place and treated with respect. I really cant say anything negative about this place. I think everything was done really well.

A satisfied customer

by from Shreveport, LA |

This is the third chrysler that I have purchased from this dealer. I am retired military and this agency has been very generous in their discounts for my prior military service. If I purchase another vehicle, it wil be from this dealership.

Poor management and bad attitude

by from Shreveport, LA |

The dealer's inventory listed four 2011 Grand Caravans the day I visited. The salewoman could find only one, saying the others were probably driven away by senior employees for the weekend. The one she could find actually had over 18600 miles instead of 17100 as listed. Curiously the general sales manager tried to explain this discrepancy away by saying "too many trips to LSU/Saints games". By whom, pray? I have never seen a dealership with such poor inventory management and condescending attitude to its customers.

Terrible Sales

by from Oak Ridge, LA |

Internet Sale contact made re: Saturn outlook. drove 2 1/2 hours to see vehicle. salesman "didn't realize" there was a 2nd sunroof with a mess netting over it. My child would have this torn down in 5 minutes. salesman said he didn't know it had a 2nd sunroof with mess netting. also made grinding noise in steering wheel. when questioning him about it... he told my husband, "You are just focusing on it." WRONG ANSWER! Wasted Trip. Dissappointing salesman.