Orr Shreveport Kia Mitsubishi

8748 Quimper Place, Shreveport, LA 71105

Used 318-990-2509

Optimal Optima

by from Texarkana, AR |

Thanks Bob and Brian for taking good care of my wife when she bought the Optima!! We saw it on line and she was going to wait until I got there but they took very good care of her and the the discount price was on the website so... Everything is great and we love our car.

Use CAUTION at this Dealership.

by from Barksdale AFB |

My husband and I went down to this dealership on two seperate occasions to look at vehicles. We dealt with a salesmen names Ben, which for the circumstances was an ok guy. We test drove a couple of of vehicles while there. We decided to purchase one of these vehicles. After giving them our information we were greeted with a car that had been makes up considerably then what the sticker has shown. We were told that the vehicle we selected was missing the addendum sticker that should have been on the car. This addendum sticker had added $2,488 to the total of the vehicle for things like wheel locks, nitrogen in the tires and paint guard. A few other items, none of which were itemized. After telling the sales men several times that we would not pay this bogus markup. We discussed our trades, which they were not willing to give us low Kelley Blue Book. I wouldn't buy from this dealer. Please beware of their mark up's.