Villa's Motors

Used 888-667-0225

European Motors, Call for Appointment

Going beyond expectations...

by from Little Elm, TX |

I sought out a specific VW and at the very right time, found one of Jeremy's cars at his dealership, Villa's Motors (in Arlington, TX). He stayed and waited for us to arrive on the later part of the afternoon. He presented no pressure, knew the car, knew the brand from top to bottom, all together a very honest man when I came down to price. Unfortunately, the check engine light came home when I was just shy of home on the day I picked up. He was beyond accommodating with my schedule to get the car brought back for his technician to check it out. Please realize, I purchased this car prior to the check engine light and I purchased "AS IS." Jeremy / Villa's Motors was kind enough to do the necessary repair, and completed it in record breaking time. 5 STARS by far. There needs to be more dealers like him around, the car purchase was a breeze this time.

Very good experience at Villa's Motors

by from Far north Dallas |

I had not bought a used car in many years, and the first few lots and dealers I visited did nothing to ease my anxiety about buying a dependable used vehicle. I am so glad I drove a few extra miles to Villa's Motors. The advertised car was available, and the Carfax report was in it. Jeremy answered every question I asked him about the car. I needed to take the car to my mechanic in Richardson to look at (some 35 miles away) and I worried that this might be a problem, but Jeremy was very accomodating. My mechanic, who is very picky, found only a couple of minor things on the car to talk about, and Jeremy addressed those concerns as soon as I asked. There was never any pressure to buy, and I did enough research to know that I got a very reasonable price for the car. These guys are knowledgeable, fair and professional; if I need to buy a used car again I will definitely go to them first.

Overall the easiest car buying experience ever.

by from Fort Worth , TX |

I found an ad for the car I was interested in online. I called and spoke with Jeremy which was instantly a different experience that I had calling any other dealer. He answered every question I had, offered me non-baised financing advice (which I took, thank you) and stayed late so my husband and I could meet him after work. Their lot is nothing is look at...kind of a creepy quiet warehouse area, but I think that could be why their price was so much better than anyone else's. I felt absolutely no pressure to buy or commit or any hesitation from Jeremy to answer any of my questions. He gave me the CarFax report and we were able to come to an agreement quickly. He fixed a few of the minor things I asked for and the car was ready to go in a few days. I got the plates just a week later (my co worker bought a car from another small lot and is still waiting 4 months later for his to come). Overall I was very impressed by the ease of working with Jeremy and the total lack of the usual used-car salesman vibe. I walked away with exactly what I wanted for more than 2k under BB.