Villa's Motors

Villa's Motors

1110 W Harris Rd, Arlington, TX 76001

Used 888-667-0225

European Motors, Call for Appointment

Incredible experience at Villa's Motors!!!!!

by from Austin TX |

I was amazed at the experience I had with Jeremy at Villa's Motors. I was searching for a specific car and found an amazing VW Jetta TDI that was in incredible condition. It is evident that they hand pick all their cars and know very well what they are looking for when they buy. They deal in some great make/models of cars and have great knowledge of these cars. Most importantly is the customer service. I am always quite wary of used car dealerships and get a sense for the people working there because I have had a very bad experience at another place. Jeremy is however the most real and honest guy I've met trying to sell anything! He will go the extra mile to make sure you are well taken care of. I got into town on a megabus and he picked me up and brought me out to the shop to close the deal after normal business hours and never tried to rush me in anything. He even told me the car was a little reluctant to start due to a bad battery and replaced the battery before I got there. He was fair in negotiation and it was very pleasant coming to a price agreement on the car. Seriously I cannot say enough good things about Jeremy and this dealership. It is a small house, but they know their stuff and cut out all the non necessity things like fancy showrooms to get you the best deal on really great cars. They are not trying to hide anything and take great pride in putting you in a great car.

Going beyond expectations...

by from Little Elm, TX |

I sought out a specific VW and at the very right time, found one of Jeremy's cars at his dealership, Villa's Motors (in Arlington, TX). He stayed and waited for us to arrive on the later part of the afternoon. He presented no pressure, knew the car, knew the brand from top to bottom, all together a very honest man when I came down to price. Unfortunately, the check engine light came home when I was just shy of home on the day I picked up. He was beyond accommodating with my schedule to get the car brought back for his technician to check it out. Please realize, I purchased this car prior to the check engine light and I purchased "AS IS." Jeremy / Villa's Motors was kind enough to do the necessary repair, and completed it in record breaking time. 5 STARS by far. There needs to be more dealers like him around, the car purchase was a breeze this time.

Very good experience at Villa's Motors

by from Far north Dallas |

I had not bought a used car in many years, and the first few lots and dealers I visited did nothing to ease my anxiety about buying a dependable used vehicle. I am so glad I drove a few extra miles to Villa's Motors. The advertised car was available, and the Carfax report was in it. Jeremy answered every question I asked him about the car. I needed to take the car to my mechanic in Richardson to look at (some 35 miles away) and I worried that this might be a problem, but Jeremy was very accomodating. My mechanic, who is very picky, found only a couple of minor things on the car to talk about, and Jeremy addressed those concerns as soon as I asked. There was never any pressure to buy, and I did enough research to know that I got a very reasonable price for the car. These guys are knowledgeable, fair and professional; if I need to buy a used car again I will definitely go to them first.

Overall the easiest car buying experience ever.

by from Fort Worth , TX |

I found an ad for the car I was interested in online. I called and spoke with Jeremy which was instantly a different experience that I had calling any other dealer. He answered every question I had, offered me non-baised financing advice (which I took, thank you) and stayed late so my husband and I could meet him after work. Their lot is nothing is look at...kind of a creepy quiet warehouse area, but I think that could be why their price was so much better than anyone else's. I felt absolutely no pressure to buy or commit or any hesitation from Jeremy to answer any of my questions. He gave me the CarFax report and we were able to come to an agreement quickly. He fixed a few of the minor things I asked for and the car was ready to go in a few days. I got the plates just a week later (my co worker bought a car from another small lot and is still waiting 4 months later for his to come). Overall I was very impressed by the ease of working with Jeremy and the total lack of the usual used-car salesman vibe. I walked away with exactly what I wanted for more than 2k under BB.