Holmes Honda

New 888-694-7133 New 888-694-7133
Used 888-456-5663 Used 888-456-5663
Service 888-457-8310 Service 888-457-8310

Holmes Honda-Making it Easy

Holmes Honda is AWESOME!!!!

by from Bossier City, LA |

Holmes Honda is AWESOME!!!!! I'm on about Honda #6 or 7. I do not plan to go anywhere else for my car needs....EVER! Whether I'm purchasing, leasing, or having my CRV serviced, the experience is always GREAT! You are greeted immediately, always with a smile. Everyone is friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. They go the extra mile to make sure your needs are met. Honda products are extremely dependable, stylish, and have many safety features. Getting my CRV serviced is easy. Normally I only go in for routine maintenance, but any problems are dealt with promptly and fairly. Again...HH is a great dealership with AWESOME people working there!!!!

Holmes Honda responded to this review

December 8, 2015

To our #1 fan, Thank you for the kind words! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, and we are so grateful for your continued business! We hope you have a Merry Christmas, and look forward to working with you in the future! Sincerely, Krystal Curtis- Digital Operations Manager

Great Experience at Holmes Honda

by from Shreveport, La. |

By far the best buying experience I have ever had! Found the car on-line, pricing was great, and when I called to get more info the person that answered was professional and knowledgeable. When I showed up they had the car ready to look at. I was in and out in an hour. I will definitely be back.

Holmes Honda responded to this review

August 5, 2015

C.J. Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We strive to make sure our customers leave with a smile on their face! -Kalli Johnson, Digi Ops Asst.