AutoWorld of Conway

5333 Hwy 90, Conway, SC 29526

Used 866-939-9738 Used 866-939-9738

A very good experience

by from Spartanburg, SC |

I got a very good deal on a 2008 Lincoln MKZ, salesman Rich Dockrell was very professional and helpful. Would recommend them highly.

A really great car buying experience!

by from North Myrtle Beach, SC |

Driving by when I saw a sports car out of the corner of my eye that I'd been searching for. I turned around and pulled into the lot and a super-nice salesperson put me right in the driver's seat for a test drive. Man, did I ever like that car! The next day, I drove back and met with the salesperson to "talk turkey" about getting the car of my dreams. There was no pressure; I felt completely at ease and in control, and I truly got a fantastic deal. Their financial advisor was quite helpful offering me lots of options, answering all my questions and taking into consideration my circumstances. The owner stopped in to welcome me, and I can understand why they sell so many vehicles with their company philosophy and business objectives being right on target and customer focused.

Nissan 350Z

by from Conway S.C. |

I bought a Mustang and was so happy I bought my son a 350Z. After a day there was a problem so we went back. I have bought from used dealers before and had problems. So I went prepared for a argument. I go in and go off on the lady in the office ( I was wrong ). Even with my attitude she was very nice and took me to the Service Manager. He was one of the nicest people you could meet. He told us they would fix the problem. He will let us use a loaner car. This is by far the best dealership I have ever bought from. I will buy from them again. I also like to tell the lady in the office that I am sorry for acting like a fool.she was a great help.I bought two cars in three days.

love my Mustang

by from Conway S.C. |

Bought my Mustang and it exceeds my hopes. Runs great and a great looker. Salesman was very helpful. He and the owner (Ron) took time to let me decide what I wanted.Took a road trip. Car handled great and I got 28mpg. WILL recommend to any and all my friends.

Great Experince at Auto World of Conway

by from Raleigh, NC |

We purchased a car on 1/2/15 from Autos World of Conway and had a great Experince. We found the best selection of any Preowned cars in the Myrtle Beach area and we feel like we got a very fair deal on the minivan we were looking for. The salesperson seemed honest and the whole process was easy. Before we left the owner came out to meet and speak to us. He told us his story and made us feel more confident that we made a good decision. Best of all, we have enjoyed the minivan.

they wont contact me

by from Andrews sc |

I've tryed and tryed to get autoworld of conway to email me back about a couple trucks i like but they never reply back i mean the reason im interested is because after im done paying off the car i have now witch is gonna be soon i was going to trade it in to get a truck cause thats what ive always wanted... the car i have is a 2004 jeep liberty sport its almost brandnew and it drives great but that dont change the fact that i want a truck all i wanna know is if i traded my car in for a truck what all would i have to do ? how much would i have to pay? how much would i have to pay a mounth?

Scammers...do not buy a car from them

by from Myrtle Beach, sc |

I Just got a car from them 3 weeks ago and I have taken it back 3 times for them to tell me something different is wrong every time. The car broke down on me and they expect me to pay out of pocket for repair s. The owner is never in and never return your calls... They are quick and easy to buy a lemon from

Great experience!

by from Myrtle Beach |

Found the car I wanted on cars.com. Went to the dealership and the car was 'as described' and no surprises. Salesman's name was Donald who was very friendly. Greg and Ed helped me set up the payments that fit my budget. Will definitely return when in need of another car, and will be recommended to anyone I know that needs a car.

Great deal! Friendly customer service!!!

by from Myrtle beach sc |

Found this dealership in an Autos to Go booklet, went on their website and found the perfect car for me. Completed a prequalify form on their website and was called the next day by a friendly salesman named Donald. Was told to come to the dealership. Came in and was personally helped by Donald and the Salesmanager Greg, both very friendly. Got the car I wanted for the payments that I wanted. Recommend them to all my friends, and will be back if I need another car. Thanks

Thinks they are above the law

by from Aynor, SC |

I fell behind a payment. State law says that I am to receive a 20 day right to cure. I didn't. The owner refused to discuss. He referred me to his atty who didn't return phone call. Repo man came at midnight, unlocked vehicle and spun wheels while blowing the horn. They then said it would cost me 50.00 to get my personal items back and never sent a follow up letter, once again not following state law.