Park Ave SAAB/Lotus

Service 888-854-1849

-BEYOND THE OBVIOUS-

Great Buying Experience

by from New York |

Recently purchased a vehicle at this dealer. I called ahead and spoke to Andy. He was very courteous and professional. When I arrived at the dealership he at no time inflated the price we spoke of on the phone. The test drive and negations did not take hours. I ended up buying from the car that day and am currently waiting until the car is ready to be picked up. I highly recommend this dealer. No games, or gimmicks. I found the dealership to be straightforward an honest. A rarity these days.

April 14, 2014

Very glad to hear that your experience with us was positive and easy. That is exactly what we strive for. Enjoy the new ride!!! The Park Ave SAAB team.

stand up dealership

by from upstate N.Y. |

A few weeks ago I purchased a used car for my daughter from Park Ave Saab.My salesman was Rick who was very pleasant and professional.My daughter had found her first dream car.2006 Audi..very clean car and a good price.We picked up the car and it was washed and a full tank of gas.On the way home the car developed an unforeseen problem.i called Rick right away and told me bring back the car.I was mad but Rick stayed pleasant and helpful.They offered my money back or fix the problem.I choose to fix the problem.Thats an outstanding dealership that will do that.Most would blow you off.I definitely would buy another car from them.Dave in the shop knew what the problem was.He called Audi for info and my car was fixed.Great dealership that stands behind their cars.

wonderful experience

by from Edgewater, NJ |

I was looking to trade my vehicle for another one. Because of the great selection of cars (showroom conditions), I extended my time there until I found the appropriate vehicle. It was a wonderful experience. Starting withAndy, he took his time to make sure I was fully satisfied, and best of all he help me lower my interest rate. Very rarely do you find this type of dealership in this day of age. Great recommendation!!

Excellent Service!

by from Paramus,New Jersey |

First of all, this was my first time buying a car. Through this website I was able to locate the car I wanted, then no later than 2 days I was happy and driving my new ride. Andy DeSalvo took amazing care of me, we went for a test drive and he gave me all the important related information. The process was quick and easy and overall I have to say this was a great first experience, I am pleased with the outstanding customer service & how easy this was. The other 2 gentlemen that work there are very pleasant and polite. I will continue to have a relationship with this great dealership and hopefully one day I will be able to afford one of the more exotic vehicles they carry, like the super hot Lotus. This dealership and staff deserve a 10 for their outstanding quality and great customer service.

Excellent Service!

by from Paramus,New Jersey |

great expirience

by from Parsippany nj |

I was interested in a saab convertible. ..Andy contacted me and I went to look at vehicle..no hassle very honest I felt very comfortable ....we made the deal right away...I would definitely do business with Andy and dealership without hesitation

Just perfect.

by from Wayne, NJ |

I purchased A preowned jaguar X Type from this dealer for an extreme low price. The car for the second year in the row is perfect. Rick gave me asking price and the bottom line price with in one minute. It was a friendly quick service. Those people would not sell you a car unless its perfect and if there is an issue with the car they will fix it in a perfect way and will inform you about it. I recommended the dealer for a couple of my friends.

April 15, 2014

Wow we remember when you and your wife came in for a good pre-owned car. So glad to hear that the X-Type has been a good decision. We are thrilled that you landed here for a car shopping day that ended with a great choice. Regards Jeremy and Andy !!

EXCELLENCE!!!

by from Brooklyn , NY |

I purchased 2009 93 conv (THAT I LOVE!) from Park Ave in July last year and I cant say enough about these guys. First , Andy, the salesman I dealt with was great , a true professional. He didn't pressure me or try to sell me a dream, all my questions were answered and concerns addressed. After purchase I had a few minor issues with the car but nothing crazy. Andy referred me to Ron in the Service dept and the greatness continued. These guys stand by their product and the customer service is impeccable. I recently had my car transported to Florida and after going through a nightmare with a shipping company, Andy recommended a shipping broker and all went smoothly. I already told em I'll be back for another purchase when the wife gets her DL.

April 15, 2014

We loved dealing with you both!!! The red AERO convertible that you ended up with was a perfect fit for you. Glad we ended up on your automotive shopping list and you moved from Lexus to the SAAB family. Regards Jeremy and Andy

Fantastic

by from Upstate, NY |

Just bought a terrific 2007 Saab 9-3 from Park Ave Lotus. They were a pleasure to deal with. Our salesman Rick, gave us a good description of the vehicle over the phone, and we set up a time for a test drive. The car was exactly as Rick described - in pristine condition. Paperwork was ready to go; the whole transaction took less than an hour. They were professional, honest and efficient. Best car buying experience EVER. Really. We didn't even negotiate the price. The vehicle was nicer than any we had seen in our 3 months of Saab shopping; fantastic condition, low miles, and priced right. A BIG thank you to Rick and Park Ave Lotus. Our son loves his 'new' Saab and you were a pleasure to work with.

January 20, 2014

We are thrilled that you are thrilled. Enjoy the 60th anniversary 93.

Fast, Thorough, Friendly auto Purchase Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Recently purchased at 2009 SAAB 9-5 Aero at Parke Ave SAAB/LOTUS, I received overall awesome service. I am extremely happy with my purchase thus far. Andy DSalvo my salesman was a true professional, and very responsive.

January 20, 2014

Glad you found a great 95 AERO. We are happy your happy.

Above and beyond

by from Massachusetts |

Our '04 Saab 9-5 had served us well, but it was time to look at our options. After hearing about Park Ave from our Saab mechanic and seeing what was available on line, I called last spring. All 3 of the reps were extremely helpful in explaining options, the extended warrantees available, and even offering to pick me us up at an airport or train station if we needed. We ended up picking up a 9-3 convertible locally and postponed our purchase, planning to run the 9-5 another winter. After seeing availability of low mileage 2011's diminish, we decided to act (2 weeks ago today) and found a 2011 9-5 that fit our needs perfectly. I called on a Monday morning for an inquiry. We quickly left a deposit and Andy handled the out of state transaction quickly and efficiently, including financing and dealing with our local insurance broker. I was able to take a ride on the Friday with a friend to pick up the car and again, it couldn't have gone more smoothly. The car was everything that was shown and promised, the transaction was handled fairly, quickly and professionally, and (most importantly) my wife is thrilled with her new ride. One last note - the friend I brought with to pick up the car is a car nut, who's judgement I trust immensely (He owns multiple classics including an ERA Cobra he built with the 427 engine). His reaction upon seeing the dealership itself, from the showroom to the service bays to the quality of the cars on the lot was so positive I thought he might come out of retirement and apply for a position! Thanks again guys, for all your help in making what's usually a stressful time easy.

January 20, 2014

Thanks for the kind words and we are all very happy that you found us.