Orr Cadillac

(5.0) 3 Reviews

8750 Business Park Drive, Shreveport, LA 71105

Great People

by from West Monroe, La |

This is the third new Cadillac that I have purchased from Robert Allen at Orr Cadillac. I live over 100 miles from Shreveport and drive past 3 other Cadillac dealers to business with Robert. Orr Cadillac is straight forward with information during the purchase process and they treat me like I am one of their family members. Their service department is second to none and they go out of their way to make my visits as pleasant as possible. I love the Cadillac free maintanence, free loaner cars and complimentary car wash that Orr provides every time I make a service appointment.

Orr Cadillac online experience

by from Savannah GA |

The online purchasing manager Robert was on the ball, competent, friendly and reliable. He filled me with confidence and it was a pleasure doing business with him. I felt he knew what I wanted and did everything he could to provide satisfaction. He had extensive product knowledge and good communication skills making himself available as needed by phone and email.

Great experience at orr.

by from beaumont tx |

The personnel I spoke with at orr were fantastic down to earth people, when I spoke Robert the salesman i almost forgot I was buying a car. I new what I wanted and they delivered and I mean actually delivered. Plus the two ladies who arrived with the car were so sweet and patient because we had to wait on my wife to make it home. One tended to my two month old while the other let me test drive the car. I will give orr dealership three thumbs up.