Landers Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep-RAM

(2.3) 3 Reviews

2701 Benton Rd, Bossier City, LA 71111

Used 318-210-1478

Service department is a joke.

by from Marshall, TX |

Their service department is sub-par at best. They failed to provide me with updates on my repair work. Even worse, they took two days to return my calls when I inquired about the status. Their sales department is fine, but don't trust their service department to fix anything.

Great response

by from Shreveport, La. |

Good selection, but would like bottom line price???

Stay Away from this Dealer

by from Ruston,La |

Worst car dealership I have ever visited. I went to the dealership to look at a truck that was listed on THEIR website for $17,988. After standing in the parking lot for 20 minutes, I finally had to go inside to try and find someone to help me. There were no salesmen there at all and a finance manager had to help me. He said he was going to get the keys. 15 minutes later he shows back up with a salesman, and no keys. The salesman then tells me he is going to get the keys and will be right back. After 15 more minutes he finally returns to tell me that they can not find the keys. I then ask him about the price, which advertised was $17,988, he tells me the price is around $24,000. So I show him their website with the price they have and he is completely surprised and suggest that maybe its a sale price, but he doesn't know. I was ready to buy the truck that day at their advertised price, but since they couldn't seem to find the keys or know what the price of the truck was, I did not and will not ever do business with them.