Infiniti of Clarendon Hills

Service 877-622-1747 Service 877-622-1747

One Mission: You!

Excellent!

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

Gary Muller contacted us immediately and invited us to come into their showroom in Claredon Hills after receiving a request via True Car. When we reached their showroom Gary greeted us and introduced us to Garrett Soderlund. Garret worked extremely hard to find the right vehicle for us. It took 3 test drives to find the right vehicle. Garrett's patience and professionalism was outstanding. The whole team at Infinity of Claredon Hills was excellent.

Infiniti of Clarendon Hills responded to this review

January 17, 2016

Thank you Scott and Laura! We are happy to help.

Car for Son

by from Chicago,IL |

My husband and I were looking for a car for our son and we seen a 2011 Hyundai Sonata. At first we was dealing with Jeff Walker and it was a very unpleasant experience and put a very bad test in our mouth, this was our first time at the dealership. However, Andreas Korallus save the day. He heard and listen to our concerns about the other sales rep and made sure we had the best services. He told us that he was a newer sales rep but based on his knowledge about the car that we was purchasing and his super superb customer service, you would have thought he had year?s experience. I will most defiantly refer others to him and the dealership and I will defiantly purchase again from him. Andreas Korallus went over and beyond to make our experience great and also made sure the car was perfect from scratches etc. before we surprised our son. He stated that he wanted to make it perfect for our son and for that I am most grateful. My son loved the car. We also will like to thank Peter Korallus for stepping in and handling the situation that we encounter with Jeff walker and Bill Harris for getting my paper work done in a timely matter as well as Andres Cordero for explaining to me different products I can add to my car. Thanks Diondre and Sharonda Sweezer

Great experience!!

by from Belvidere il |

Came in to look at a car test drove it.loved the car and was a great buying experience. John mekhiel sales rep and Henry kruchko product specialist where great to deal with!! John was a man of his word and took care of all my needs and then some!!

New QX60!

by from Western Springs IL |

I came to this dealership to look at a 2015 QX60 I had found on cars.com. The car had been sold when I arrived, BUT Andreas Korallus and team were determined to find me a comparable vehicle. I ended up with a brand new BEAUTIFUL 2016 QX60 for basically the same price as the 2015. The team was fun to work with and they made the process very easy and stress free. I will definitely recommend this dealership and Andreas Korallus to our friends and family!

John Mekhiel Was Fantastic!!

by from Burr Ridge, IL |

I recently purchased my Infiniti Q50 AWD 2015 from Infiniti of Clarendon Hills and John Mekhiel made the whole experience a great one. John was very courteous, extremely knowledgeable and highly professional. John helped me find a car that I was looking for and he made the whole process very pleasant. John always called me back promptly and he was and still is available anytime I need his help. I would highly recommend Infiniti of Clarendon Hills and John Mekhiel to anybody who is looking to by an Infiniti.

Wonderful Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

My wife and I recently visited Infiniti of Clarendon Hills to check out the QX60. Neither of us had driven in the QX before, but after test driving the car and learning more about the features, we were ready to buy it. The sales rep that helped us was John Mekhiel, and he was extremely friendly, knowledgeable about the car, and in no way pushy for us to rush into a purchase. We had a great experience during the entire process, from meeting with John, reviewing all features of the call in detail, and then driving off with it. We would recommend anyone visit Infiniti of Clarendon Hills if in the market for an Infiniti!

Great Experience

by from Clarendon Hills, IL |

Great Service across the board. Felt like I was treated fairly through the whole process.

Rate this Dealer

by from Chicago, IL |

Jeff Walker was very honest and straight to the point. He was very informative and did not try to hide or mislead anything. I will defiantly return and do more business with him.

GREAT SALES EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

From the start of our communication, Jeff Walker was a true professional and one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of working with in quite some time. He was very thorough and informative throughout the entire process. Jeff's transparency was much appreciated, he is a stand-up guy! He answered all of my questions delightfully. You can tell that Jeff's knowledge in the business extends far beyond knowing how to sell an automobile. Jeff provides you with a valued one-stop shop type of service. He is totally hands on through and through so you feel his presence from beginning to end. As I stated in my header, this was a GREAT SALES EXPERIENCE!!! THANKS JEFF!!

Bill Mullarkey found us the perfect car

by from hawaii |

Bill Mullarkey found us the perfect car and assisted with all the details, to get the car to us. Thank You Bill!