Infiniti of Clarendon Hills

415 Ogden Ave, Clarendon Hills, IL 60514

New 866-572-0962
Used 888-329-6405
Service 877-622-1747

The only Award of Excellence dealer in Illinois.

Highly Recommend!

by from Downers Grove, IL |

I've been driving an Infiniti for over 10 years now, and I've bought 2 of them from this store (when it was still in Lisle). The sales staff (for the most part) is straight forward (after all...they *are* sales), but the facilities are utterly top notch (the Lisle store was nice, but the new Clarendon Hills store is awesome). But here is the real value add - the service department. I know people say not to take your car to the "stealership" to get repaired, but Infiniti of Clarendon Hills isn't like that. Yes, their labor rates and parts prices do have a premium over going to an independent or 3rd party chain, but there are a lot of intangibles that go along with it. First off, they won't try and nickle dime you on service. If your car doesn't need something, they'll tell you it doesn't need it (but will perform the service if you insist). There have been several times that I've been in for scheduled maintenance and had minor little issues and they went and just fixed them (out of warranty). It probably only took the tech 5 minutes, but for me it a huge thing. An Infiniti is a premium vehicle, and you do pay a premium price, but I've owned other luxury brands and I think Infiniti, especially this store, provides a much better experience and a much better value for your luxury car dollar.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Frankfort, IL |

Eric took the time to go through all of the car options and made sure the buying experience was great. Eric was straightforward and fair throughout the process. He had great knowledge about the details of the car and took the time to go through the history of the car. Joe took the time to introduce himself and discuss some details about the transaction as well. It was a great experience. Save yourself the run around and go to Infiniti of Clarendon Hills the first time!

Go see Eric

by from Chicago, il |

Eric made buying my first car a great experience. I strolled into the dealer in my lunch break one Friday. I bought my car the next morning. Eric took the time to help me find a car that was in my budget, but also met the criteria I wanted in my car. Eric sold me a white 2013 G37 and I couldn't be happier. I have since recommended Eric to both my friends and family. He's is an honest salesman who will go above and beyond his duties to make sure you leave happy. If you're looking for a great experience, look no further.

Sales staff and Mr. Fick are great !!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Sales staff are knowledgeable and provide a welcoming environment for buying a new vehicle. Mr. Fick was great to work with. I highly recommend this dealership to Infiniti car buyers.

Excellent from beginning to driving off the lot

by from Downers Grove, IL |

To be honest, I hate car shopping. I do not like feeling pressured and being directed to a vehicle that I am not crazy about. That was not my experience at Initiniti of Claredon Hills. In fact they went out of their way to make my family and I feel comfortable. They explained everything clearly and reiterated that if I had any additional questions to stop in or call them. If you are in the process of looking for a vehicle, I would highly recommend this dealership!

Awesome experience from beginning to end

by from Montgomery, IL |

These guys blew me away. From the first inquiry I had about my beautiful G37, they were on top of things and paid attention to every detail. My first contact was online with Julie and she was very quick to respond and also direct me who to contact since I was going to be in their place on her day off. Gary was my online guy the day I shopped and since I was about 45 minutes away (not including getting lost) he answered the couple questions I had over the phone and went out to the lot to make sure the cars I was interested in were still there. When I got there Adam was who actually went out on my drive with me. Very professional and easy to deal with. There is no screwing around with the customer here and I loved it. I never had that voice in the back of my head saying something was wrong. After Adam I sat with Jacob to do the financing and he joined the club in going above and beyond to make sure I got the best possible experience. These guys didn't seem like car salesman/finance guys. They'd be good to grab a beer with! My time at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills ended with Paul showing me the ins and outs and ups (no downs) of my car. Pretty sure he could have answered anything about everything. Overall I was as pleased as I possibly could be. Car buying has a negative stigma, but these guys were great! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Great Experience

by from Champaign, IL |

Very friendly and helpful sales team. Overall great car buying experience.

Rude and untrustworthy

by from Naperville, IL |

I started to write a long dissertation about my experience with Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, but really it comes down to the main guy I dealt with was extremely rude and untrustworthy. Before we even sat down to talk about money, I walked away because of his attitude. I am an extremely experienced car buyer, and this is the second worse car buying experience I have had.

Infiniti of Clarendon Hills responded to this review

November 26, 2014

Chris, Our sales team is always available to answer any questions you have. When negotiating a deal they felt your expectations were highly unrealistic in the valuation of your vehicle as a trade-in and in the selling price you expected to pay for our vehicle. After you made us a "take it or leave it" offer we decided to leave it. We apologize that we were unable to do business with you and hope it doesn't cause any discomfort. We wish you all the best.

Best car-buying experience ever!

by from Chicago, IL |

This was by far the best car-buying experience I've ever had! Thanks to Garrett Soderlund and his colleagues, this was the easiest, friendliest, most straightforward and dare I say wonderful car-buying experience ever - and I've bought and sold 6 cars in the last 14 years. From the moment I walked through the doors, I knew this would be different - fast, courteous service, no sleaze or grease anywhere, bright and welcoming facilities. Garrett (my sales guy) was young, super friendly, and extremely knowledgeable about the product I was interested in (a CPO G37x), and felt like a friend who was doing his best to help identify my needs and match me with the best thing he had in inventory for the best price. I couldn't make a decision that day, so I left to return four days later, and meanwhile I got one or two courteous follow-up calls without any pressure, but with plenty of genuine interest and care. When I returned - unannounced since my last visit and Garrett's voicemail follow-ups, and with my husband in tow - I was greeted as a returning friend, and got down to business straight away. I had seen a car with the specs I wanted and a price I liked at another, sister dealership, and Garrett was immediately able to suggest a very similar alternative at a similar price. My trade-in was then arranged, still too lowball for my liking, but that's the name of the game... We then signed the paperwork and got an amazing financing rate, with extended bumper to bumper warranty to boot - all the while only dealing with our salesperson and without having to meet and greet a million other people as is other dealerships' MO. Everything went very quickly, smoothly, cooperatively and without an ounce of pressure or hurry. Since the final paperwork was delayed due to the fact there were two other couples ahead of us, Garrett put us in a loaner vehicle of our choice and recommended we grab dinner at a nearby store (great recommendation, it was delicious!) When we returned for the final signatures, the financing manager (Jacob) was extremely friendly and helpful. He and Garrett stayed over two hours past closing time to get us on our way, which we sure appreciated. Overall, we were made to feel that we made the right choice of dealership, staff, service and car, and that we had joined a family of caring people. The amazing service didn't stop there - the car had to have a second key programmed, and I wanted a few items looked at post-delivery, so Garrett had my car picked up while I was at work, done and returned to my office before I had even had a chance to sit in the loaner vehicle he had provided just in case. He then called to follow-up that same evening to ensure that all my concerns post-delivery were met, and any questions answered. If this is what my service experience will be for the 4 or 5 years I plan on having this car, oh boy! :-) To recap - I cannot recommend Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, Garrett Soderlund and Jacob Lubinski highly enough - work with them - you'll be happy you did!

Amazing Experience!

by from Lombard, IL |

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had! Infiniti of Clarendon Hills was a friendly, pressure-free experience. But beyond that, they exceeded every expectation I had. Dave Arrich went above and beyond. On our way to the dealership, late Wednesday evening, I called to verify that the used car I was looking for was still available. Not only did Dave check their inventory sheet, he walked out to the lot to see the car with his own eyes. I couldn't complete the deal that night. I forgot the checkbook at home. During the day Thursday, Dave spent an hour and a half at the Honda of Lisle service center to insure that I received an second programmed key, this was at no extra cost to me. While there, he picked up an owner's manual and a set of floor mats. When we arrived at the dealership Thursday night, the paperwork was ready and waiting for us. It literally took us less than 10 minutes to sign the paperwork and be in the car. Absolutely an amazing experience. Our next car will be an Infiniti! Can't wait to go back!

An excellent experience with Steve Johnson

by from LaGrange Illinois |

I Have purchased seven Infiniti automobiles since 1997. The first six were from the store in Lisle and the most recent one was at the store in Clarendon Hills. Each experience has exceeded the previous and this one was no exception. Steve Johnson did an outstanding job with every aspect of the process. He was professional and courteous and he found exactly what I was looking for. I have had the car for approximately three weeks and I absolutely love it. It is a pre-owned 2012 M37X. It is the perfect car for my wife and me. I can't thank Steve and all of staff of Infiniti of Clarendon Hills enough for all they have done. I will continue to have my car serviced at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills as well as continue to purchase cars from them.