Yokem Toyota

1199 E. Bert Kouns, Shreveport, LA 71105

New 866-369-1691
Used 888-450-0582
Service 866-767-5620

Toyota | Scion dealership located in Shreveport, LA. We are #1 in New Car & Truck sales in the Ark-La-Tex. We

The Yokem Family!

by from Bossier City, LA |

I have got to say... Yokem Toyota is just like family. We have been using them since the 80s and they have always treated us right.. I recently went in to get my 4Runner serviced with an oil change and I found out I needed all new tires... I was pretty annoyed because it was going to cost a pretty penny. While I was waiting, I looked at the brand new 4Runners and LOVED them.. I ended up working some #s and got out of my 4Runner into a new one for around the same payment.. talk about AWESOME. They also handled the bill on my trade in service! They were really upfront about the whole thing and I appreciated that. Thanks Yokem!!

Yokem Toyota responded to this review

November 11, 2013

Sally, Welcome to our family! It is wonderful to hear from you. If you ever need anything at all please don't hesitate to give me a call. Thanks again for your business. (Jarred Hamilton 3187983773)

Excellent Deal

by from Shreveport, LA |

My wife and I purchased (leased) a Highlander from your dealership this past June. We love it! The vehicle we traded in was a Honda Odyssey, and our 2nd car is also a Honda. We have been a Honda family for 12 years. With this purchase, we have been "converted" partly because we really liked the new Highlander, but mostly because Flint Shea is selling in your showroom. We had previously known Flint and what a great guy he is. But we had also gotten recommendations from other friends that he's a great salesman too. My friends were right - Flint really helped us throughout the whole process. We don't buy cars often (the Odyssey was bought in 2002), mainly because I don't like the "sales process" - the haggling and dickering back and forth. It's just not for me. The even harder sale is my wife, but Flint made us both feel comfortable and without any pressure. I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for running a great dealership, and to let you know that in Flint, you've got a great salesman and a great guy. - Derrick Smith

Best of the Best

by from Shreveport, LA |

Been a faithful customer of yokem toyota since moving to the USA in 2004.

Staff is professional.

by from Shreveport, LA |

Staff is professional. Service was performed and vehicle was clean when I picked it up.

Outstanding service

by from Shreveport, LA |

Very knowledgable about the new vehicle! I Was very impressed!

Awesome experience

by from Shreveport, LA |

Awesome experience, leased a new car and purchased one as well.

pleasant experience

by from Shreveport, LA |

I always have a pleasant experience at Yokem. I always know what I want to buy and almost always am able to get the make and model, and usually the color I want as well with any extras or not as I decide. Everyone is always helpful and polite and although I am be very na´ve, the deals are satisfactory to me as I process the logical reasons for specific prices.

Clean Facilities

by from Shreveport, LA |

I was approached by Jimmy Mays when I drove in and he offered to assist me. At first I was cautious because I had been put off by strong-arm sales tactics in the past, I need not have worried: Mr. Mays was a gentleman throughout my sales experience. Everyone at Yokem Toyota has been pleasant and helpful. I am glad that I purchased my vehicle from Yokem.

positive experience

by from Shreveport, LA |

It was an easy and positive experience. The whole team made me glad I chose Yokem Toyota.

friendly service

by from Shreveport, LA |

this is the 4th vechile i have have bought from yokem toyota. i like the friendly service i get when i stop by to look for a new/used vechile.

Great experience

by from Shreveport, LA |

Great experience with Robert and everyone was very helpfull