Yokem Toyota

1199 E. Bert Kouns, Shreveport, LA 71105

New 866-369-1691
Used 888-450-0582
Service 866-767-5620

Toyota | Scion dealership located in Shreveport, LA. We are #1 in New Car & Truck sales in the Ark-La-Tex. We

The Yokem Family!

by from Bossier City, LA |

I have got to say... Yokem Toyota is just like family. We have been using them since the 80s and they have always treated us right.. I recently went in to get my 4Runner serviced with an oil change and I found out I needed all new tires... I was pretty annoyed because it was going to cost a pretty penny. While I was waiting, I looked at the brand new 4Runners and LOVED them.. I ended up working some #s and got out of my 4Runner into a new one for around the same payment.. talk about AWESOME. They also handled the bill on my trade in service! They were really upfront about the whole thing and I appreciated that. Thanks Yokem!!

Yokem Toyota responded to this review

November 11, 2013

Sally, Welcome to our family! It is wonderful to hear from you. If you ever need anything at all please don't hesitate to give me a call. Thanks again for your business. (Jarred Hamilton 3187983773)

It was awesome

by from Shreveport, LA |

Will Terrel did an excellent job of putting us in a quality used truck. Yokem Toyota did something that the competition could not do.We were in and out in about an hour, whereas we had spent 2-3 hrs at the competition and accomplished nothing. Good going Yokem, Thanks.

Great experience

by from Shreveport, LA |

Great experience. Would've like the process to be a little faster.

Awesome Service

by from Shreveport, LA |

Big shoutout to Mr. Gary who gave me excellent service and explained everything that was wrong with my truck in detail. I will definitely back. I haven't been to Toyota in some time but I know where to come when I want my old truck to purr right. Thanks again.

Review of Yokem Toyota

by from Pleasant Hill, La. 71065 |

Yokem Toyota has surpassed all my expectations! I purchased a used Toyota truck there in February and was pleased with the purchase experience! Now in April 2014 I decided to purchase a small vehicle for fuel economy. After driving comparable vehicles I decided on the Corolla. I'm very happy with the auto, the terms, the salesman, and the financial person who wrote up the contract. The alternative purchase presentations were well explained. The waiting area and store was impressive. I can't think of a thing that could be improved on. This is my 4th Toyota and I've been happy with the quality. I have always performed my own maintenance, but I plan to take advantage of the 2 year free maintenance plan. I'm a happy camper!

the best service

by from Shrevport, LA |

Gilbert was very helpful with the purchase of my Camry. I appreciated how quickly he handled the sale and was able to have the car ready to drive off the lot. The day after I purchased the car I took it on a trip and experienced problems with the brakes on the way back to Shreveport. However, I took it straight to Yokem before going home and the problem was corrected in a timely manner at no cost to me. Therefore, my experience was a positive one and I would recommend Yokem to my friends and family.

Very Pleased

by from Shreveport, LA |

As always Brandon & Yokem service is No.1 w/o exception, I have been doing business here for over ten years & have always been satisfied with my experience here.

Happy Customer

by from Shreveport, LA |

I have purchased 4 vehicles through Yokem Toyota. Car buying is always a game, but as I buy more cars from Yokem, the easier the game is to play. I walk away satisfied.

Happy Customer

by from Shreveport, LA |

always performs work to my satisfaction and timely.

Awesome

by from Shreveport, LA |

Good salesperson . Answered all questions. Did not take a lot of time.

Great experience

by from Shreveport, LA |

Great experience...Jared was wonderful to work with.