Yokem Toyota

1199 E. Bert Kouns, Shreveport, LA 71105

New 866-369-1691
Used 888-450-0582
Service 866-767-5620

Toyota | Scion dealership located in Shreveport, LA. We are #1 in New Car & Truck sales in the Ark-La-Tex.

The Yokem Family!

by from Bossier City, LA |

I have got to say... Yokem Toyota is just like family. We have been using them since the 80s and they have always treated us right.. I recently went in to get my 4Runner serviced with an oil change and I found out I needed all new tires... I was pretty annoyed because it was going to cost a pretty penny. While I was waiting, I looked at the brand new 4Runners and LOVED them.. I ended up working some #s and got out of my 4Runner into a new one for around the same payment.. talk about AWESOME. They also handled the bill on my trade in service! They were really upfront about the whole thing and I appreciated that. Thanks Yokem!!

November 11, 2013

Sally, Welcome to our family! It is wonderful to hear from you. If you ever need anything at all please don't hesitate to give me a call. Thanks again for your business. (Jarred Hamilton 3187983773)

Great experience.

by from Shreveport, LA |

Great experience buying a used car. Friendly staff. Owner spent half an hour showing me his FJ cruiser. I was reassured in buying a Toyota certified car from a local dealer and plan to keep my FJ for many years to come.

March 9, 2015

MonGizmo, We are thrilled you took the time to let everyone know how you were treated. The FJ Cruiser is not just any Toyota and we are very glad you were shown all of the ins and outs. If you ever need anything at all, we are here to help you. Our Service center is for you to use as much as you would like. We all want to thank you again for taking the time today to post such an awesome review.

Excellent Deal

by from Shreveport, LA |

My wife and I purchased (leased) a Highlander from your dealership this past June. We love it! The vehicle we traded in was a Honda Odyssey, and our 2nd car is also a Honda. We have been a Honda family for 12 years. With this purchase, we have been "converted" partly because we really liked the new Highlander, but mostly because Flint Shea is selling in your showroom. We had previously known Flint and what a great guy he is. But we had also gotten recommendations from other friends that he's a great salesman too. My friends were right - Flint really helped us throughout the whole process. We don't buy cars often (the Odyssey was bought in 2002), mainly because I don't like the "sales process" - the haggling and dickering back and forth. It's just not for me. The even harder sale is my wife, but Flint made us both feel comfortable and without any pressure. I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for running a great dealership, and to let you know that in Flint, you've got a great salesman and a great guy. - Derrick Smith

March 9, 2015

We are going to tell Flint the great job he did for you. Thank you Derrick for taking the time to write down how your entire experience happened. We are truly indebted to you and couldn't be happier to call you Family. Thanks for making Yokem Toyota possible.

Best of the Best

by from Shreveport, LA |

Been a faithful customer of yokem toyota since moving to the USA in 2004.

May 4, 2015

Celia, Thank you so much for being part of the family. We can't thank you enough for trusting us for all of those years.

Staff is professional.

by from Shreveport, LA |

Staff is professional. Service was performed and vehicle was clean when I picked it up.

May 5, 2015

Bill, Thank you so much for being part of the family. Staff is so hard to keep happy but, we have been blessed to be able to surround ourselves with the best possible staff available.

Outstanding service

by from Shreveport, LA |

Very knowledgable about the new vehicle! I Was very impressed!

May 6, 2015

Judy, Thanks again for such an awesome review.

Awesome experience

by from Shreveport, LA |

Awesome experience, leased a new car and purchased one as well.

May 6, 2015

Derrek, Thanks again for considering us on your lease. We really appreciate your business.

pleasant experience

by from Shreveport, LA |

I always have a pleasant experience at Yokem. I always know what I want to buy and almost always am able to get the make and model, and usually the color I want as well with any extras or not as I decide. Everyone is always helpful and polite and although I am be very na´ve, the deals are satisfactory to me as I process the logical reasons for specific prices.

May 6, 2015

Deborah, Thanks for such a great review and we try really hard to keep a large selection for that reason.

Clean Facilities

by from Shreveport, LA |

I was approached by Jimmy Mays when I drove in and he offered to assist me. At first I was cautious because I had been put off by strong-arm sales tactics in the past, I need not have worried: Mr. Mays was a gentleman throughout my sales experience. Everyone at Yokem Toyota has been pleasant and helpful. I am glad that I purchased my vehicle from Yokem.

May 6, 2015

We will let Jimmy Mays know about how great of job he did. We can't thank you enough for going here and writing a review about your service.

positive experience

by from Shreveport, LA |

It was an easy and positive experience. The whole team made me glad I chose Yokem Toyota.

May 6, 2015

Mona, We are thrilled you had a positive experience and we are trying to even improve for the next time you need our services. Thanks again Mona.

friendly service

by from Shreveport, LA |

this is the 4th vechile i have have bought from yokem toyota. i like the friendly service i get when i stop by to look for a new/used vechile.