Yokem Toyota

1199 E. Bert Kouns, Shreveport, LA 71105

New 866-369-1691
Used 888-450-0582
Service 866-767-5620

Toyota | Scion dealership located in Shreveport, LA. We are #1 in New Car & Truck sales in the Ark-La-Tex.

Great experience

by from Shreveport, LA |

Great experience with Robert and everyone was very helpfull

May 26, 2015

Well Robert, thank you for telling us about how Robert Myers treated you and we can't thank you enough for considering us when looking for a new vehicle.

Great Experience

by from Shreveport, LA |

we are on our 4th radio, if you know that the manufacter is having problems can we get an up grade to one that is not

May 26, 2015

Michelle, Absolutely, we will have someone reach out to you immediately!

Honest Salesperson

by from Shreveport, LA |

I wish I would have bought my new prius from u instead of the dealer in north bossier. your sales person was honest and dedicated. not so for the other dealer. I will trade in soon and buy my next Toyota from yokem.

May 26, 2015

Thank you Charles for the praise. We try our hardest. If you ever need anything at all please feel free to just ask. Even if you didn't buy from us we would love to help you!

Best of the Best

by from Shreveport, LA |

victor got us set up and taken care of seamlessly. very friendly, genuine and professional. Would/will buy from him again.

March 9, 2015

Victor is great! Thanks Laura for taking the time to tell others about how your experience was with us.

Excellent experience

by from Shreveport, LA |

I always have an excellent experience whenever I visit Yokem Toyota. The employees are always kind and Ms. Charlotte is one of my favorites. She always keeps the guests happy and the beverage bar neat and tidy while we're in the waiting area.

May 26, 2015

Ms. Charlotte is one of the most carefree people we have working for us. With her infectious personality we are truly blessed to have her on our team. Thanks again LaSaundra for writing this great review and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

Satisfied Customer

by from Shreveport, LA |

The group at Yokem Toyota was excellent! I had numerous run around experiences at two other Toyota dealerships while trying to purchase the vehicle I wanted. After one dealer would not negotiate price at all, I called Yokem. I wish I had done so in the beginning! Being over an hour from the dealer, I wanted to stay local but they made it well worth my time. Flint Shea and James Hoover did more than expected. They stayed 3 hours after hours to make sure I got the vehicle I needed. Will absolutely consider them first next time!

March 9, 2015

Russell, We will let James and Flint know about how great they did. 3 hours after hours is tough and we would hope that we could get everything handled faster for you but, this review makes us proud how you were helped. If you ever need anything at all please feel free to reach out.

Wonderful Buying experience

by from Shreveport, LA |

To the point deal pretty much agreed to over the phone. Gilbert greeted us, reviewed Carfax, and went for inspection with test drive. We completed the cash deal and drove way in the Honda Odyssey "Loveboat".

May 26, 2015

Gary, We need to see this "Loveboat". Gilbert is such a character and we love helping people as much fun as you. Thanks again for being a part of the Yokem family.

Efficient Regarding Time

by from Shreveport, LA |

The service is always excellent, efficient regarding time, and team members are very professional.

May 26, 2015

Thank you Gwendolyn, you are great for writing this review and we hope to only get better for you.

Fantastic Experience

by from Shreveport, LA |

Lee is our favorite car salesmen ever! He is very professional and helpful, and he really does take care of his customers.

May 26, 2015

Lee is great! Thanks Beth for writing such a great review and trusting Yokem Toyota with taking care of you.

Very positive experience

by from Shreveport, LA |

Jason handled every aspect of the sale professionally from beginning to end. Very knowledgeable of the vehicles I looked at. Took care of everything. 4 stars.

May 26, 2015

Sam, We just let Jason know how great of job he did. Thank you again for writing such a great review and being a part of the Yokem family.