Yokem Toyota

1199 E. Bert Kouns, Shreveport, LA 71105

New 866-369-1691
Used 888-450-0582
Service 866-767-5620

Toyota | Scion dealership located in Shreveport, LA. We are #1 in New Car & Truck sales in the Ark-La-Tex. We

I don't normally do this

by from Minden, LA |

I don't normally review places but after my experience here I had to. I HATE dealing with dealerships because generally, they're shady.... Not Yokem! They worked with me on the 2014 4Runner and we got the price exactly where I wanted it.. I also set up my first oil change quickly and easily. I can't believe how great the experience is here.. you can tell they treat their employees well because they are all so sweet.

November 25, 2013

Jlara81, We are all so glad that we could get you the 4Runner you wanted. We are all blessed here to have customers like yourself. If you ever need anything at all please ask for me Jarred Hamilton 318-798-3773. Thank you again!

So surprised how awesome Yokem is

by from shreveport, la |

Man this place is nice! I got to go into the new used car dept and its just been redone. talk about a much needed update. the store is awesome. nice people, nice place. i love my new tundra.

November 18, 2013

James, I am so glad you love your new tundra. Well, we love helping you. If you ever need anything at all from us or would like to see anything new in our store, please give us a call (3187983773). Thanks again for making us great.

The Best Service Department!!!

by from Bossier City, LA |

I usually don't post reviews to to sites like that but I decided to after my service adviser Gary asked me to. I have used Yokem for every vehicle I purchased in the last 20 years and would never go anywhere else. Their sales side is excellent, but I really love everyone in their service department! Everyone there greets me by name when I walk in, and seem to always seem to genuinely care any issues I may be experiencing with my car.

November 18, 2013

Janice, Thank you for posting. We know it is inconvenient to share your experience with others and especially considering it is a positive review. We will let Gary know you made a review and if you ever need a thing in the future feel free to give any of us a call at 3187983773. Thanks again!

Loving My New Tundra

by from Shreveport, LA |

After having Yokem recommended to me by several of my friends and family members who bought their cars and trucks there I decided to check them out. I was greeted as soon I walked in and was treated better than I have ever been treated in a car dealership. I ended up buying a new Tundra and plan on coming back in a couple of months to trade in my wife's car.

November 19, 2013

Dwayne, We want to thank you and your friends for considering us. Please let us know when might be the right time for you and your wife to trade your car in. If you decide to go with a new car this month is "Toyotathon". It only happens one time a year. I will let Joey know you might be in the market again soon.

Wouldn't go anywhere else...

by from Bossier City LA |

I love yokem. they're the best. sometimes they take a little longer but I know it's being done by a professional, not those guys that make $8/hr

November 18, 2013

Dillan, We are actually in the process of moving some equipment in hopes to speed times even further. Thank you for understanding that we want to take care of your car and have you safely back on the road again.

Never did by oil changes here before. Will NOW!

by from Bossier City, LA |

I use to live in Tyler and moved back to Bossier to take care of my Aunt. I was going to a time at lube because the service place off of Benton was HORRIBLE! They cursed at me about how I parked. I didn't pull all of the up to the red line and there was no one around. They also over charged me. I didn't know I was ripped of until going to Yokem. I heard the name most of my life but for whatever reason I never went there. They were $100 less!!!!!!! they were much faster and even had breakfast waiting for me. I called to make an appointment and when I got there they acted like they knew me. It is strange that a place can obviously make less than the other shop but threat me better. Whatever they are doing please keep it up. Mrs. Beal

November 12, 2013

Mrs. Beal, I am really sorry you had a bad experience at another Toyota Dealership. Toyota tries very hard to maintain a great service/buying experience across the board. We are glad to have gained you as a customer and if you ever need a thing in the future please give me a call. Thank you again!(Jarred Hamilton 3187983773)

Started out on wrong foot

by from Ruston , LA |

I filled out my want list for a specific vehicle: white Camry 4 cyl XLE. I was sent several ads on SE, LE, 6 cyl and various colors. Follow up has improved concerning what I am looking for. I am still in the market for a new Camry XLE 4 cyl

November 12, 2013

FWilliams, I am personally very sorry you didn't get the information you needed right away. Is there anything I can do to help you with your car buying experience? Please feel free to give me a call on my cell at 318-470-0242 (Jarred Hamilton). Thank you again for considering us during your car buying process.

Yokem Toyota has been family for years!

by from Bossier City, LA |

My family has been going to Yokem Toyota for over 20 years. Buying 8+ cars from them has been wonderful every time. I feel like I am family and like they all really want to help me. I normally lease a new car every 3-4 years and my husband bought a Tundra a couple of years back so we are regularly in the service dept. They are awesome... We normally go on Saturdays & they have chick fil a sandwiches & free drinks! Heck yeah! Love this place. Wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

November 12, 2013

Sandra, We try to make your service experience as wonderful as possible. Very few people like to set aside time to get their vehicle serviced, why not enjoy the place while you are there. If you ever need anything in the future and you have a problem of any kind please feel free to give me a call. (Jarred Hamilton 3187983773)

car had been wrecked

by from new boston texas |

I bought a 2010 Toyota corolla form yokem about a year ago, since then I have discovered 2 bent rims, had to have camber bolts put in the front end, car still makes a weird noise going down the road, took it in and they said the tires were bad and not under warrenty, when I took it to get new tires they discovered that it had 2 bent rims and was bad out of alignment, thios was supposed to be a "certified" used car, meaning that it was like new, they misrepresented the car and stuck me with a lemon and they wont do anything to fix it, If you are looking for a car don't go to yokem, this is the second time I have written a review on here, do you just post the good comments?????

May 21, 2013

Bill, I am really sorry you have had such horrible luck with your 2010 Corolla. I will get in contact with David Key (Service Manager) and see if we have any extra sets we could do just to get you back to normal. Sadly, bent rims literally can happen from large bumps or curbs. It is hard to tell from our end when they were bent. This is not what you were wanting to hear. I will get with David Key and get right back with you. Thank you for making a review and I look forward to making this situation right.

No longer a fan of Yokem

by from Shreveport, La |

As a previous customer having bout 2 new vehicles in 2 years, I was shocked at the lack of professionalism this time around. Trade offer is 3000 less than I received at Harvey, and this was the exact truck(I took VIN to Harvey). Aft all said and done, I bought the same truck for 3 grand less. When offer was presented to me by Yokem, there was no willingness to negotiate what-so-ever. As a repeat customer, I was shocked at the lack of loyalty. Sure, like all dealerships, one must haggle back and forth, but that was not an option this time at Yokem. I guess they figured I'd taken low ball offers twice before, so why not try again? hate to say it but Yokem lost a customer to the competition yet again. I will say that, as always, Shawn was one of the most helpful and kind salespersons I have worked with. He was a huge reason I returned so many times. Maybe see what Harvey can do for you, Shawn.

May 13, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are happy that you have such an excellent relationship with Sean. We are truly apologetic that your latest visit did not live up to the standard that we, as a dealership, set for ourselves. If you give us the opportunity to earn your trust and business again, we will exceed your expectations. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything you need.