Latin Motors

Latin Motors

3199 NW 36th St, Miami, FL 33142

Used 855-223-5090

Latin Motors Where It's All About You!

lies and more lies

by from Miami |

I bought a 2011 Toyota corolla, it had 41k+ miles. cost me a arm and a leg. I even bought the extended warranty. They said that they check the cars when they bring them to the dealership, well it seems mines was not check. 2 days after I bought it, I took it back, because the car was leaning to the right. it was 3 points to the right, that why the car was leaning. 5 months later took it back, because the A/C was making a noise and it shutdown twice, took it and they told me was nothing, until this day it makes noise and its getting louder. I only have this car for a 1year and 2 months. I only had drove it 11K+ so far. Took it to pepboys because the tires were making noise, they tell me that the drums are crack and rusted, that problably had been like that before I bought the car. Took the car to the dealership, i have the 3 year extender warranty, they dont have their own mechanics anymore, is another company. They told me I have to paid $75, just for them to take their time to check it. This is ridiculous, why I bought a extended warranty, if is not going to cover me nothing.. Now everytime I turn to the left, the car makes a cracking noise and 2 other noises, they tell me it might be the cevillones. also, when I press the bottom, so the car windows go up, the car shakes up. What is going on.

Cheated

by from miami, fl |

They list one price and when u get there the price is completely different....how can you tell there scam artist look at the response to the bad reviews here.. there all the same... i called there dealership verified the info on the car drove for over an hour and when i got there the price was different and the car was a different color...they asked who i spoke to on the phone......and you guessed it....they told me she was a new worker and gave me the wrong info...stay away from this place TRUST ME!!!!! Their manager Willie something... rude rude rude!!!

November 13, 2013

We apologize that you feel you were cheated. Our internet prices are cash prices or for consumers with a credit rating of 740+ beacon score. We disclose this on each and every vehicle listing. We offer full transparency on prices and vehicle information. If you were quoted a different price it was because you either didn't pay cash, didn't meet the credit criteria, or you were looking at another car altogether. Again, we apologize that you felt cheated and would like the opportunity to provide you with a better car buying experience.

LOVE this dealership!

by from Miami, FL |

I had been researching vehicles online and visiting several dealerships for nearly over a month. Realizing that my credit score isn't the most attractive or even average, financing a vehicle would be my challenge. I have been seeing the television commercials for Latin Motors on local access television daily and decided to visit the dealership to evaluate for myself. The friendly and professional staff made purchasing my vehicle effortless. This dealership can serves all persons despite financial, cultural and buying status. Not only did they accept my old trade-in which allowed me to buy my dream car for a purchase price less than Kelley blue book, but the finance team actually provided good advice with ways to improve credit. I had conducted my own research from CarFax and AutoCheck prior to coming into the dealership. The car is in great condition with low miles, and the sales team was honest and full of integrity. Thank you Richard, Leo and EVERYONE at Latin Motors! This dealership truly appreciates their customers, and I will definitely be doing all my future business here!

BEYOND EXPECTATIONS!!!

by from Florida |

We came all the way from West Palm Beach to purchase a car here. I had been to several lots that promised me that the cards were in the lot but it was a lie. When I called Rosie assisted me and knew what cars were in the lot and was sincere enough to tell me which where not. She took the time to call me back and tell me specifications about the list of vehicles I had. The car was for mother and she does not drive long distance, Rosie coordinated with me a pick up and drop off of the vehicle! Talk about GREAT customer service.

The run-around

by from Miami, FL |

I found a car on Cars.com. The posted price was $12,999 for 2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i with 61,680 miles. The sales person Gerard who goes by Gerry told me in the store that the price was around $17,000 unless I paid in cash he could sell it to me for around $14,000. I told him I have $2000 to put down. He tried to sell me on financing the car at $265 per month for 72 months with a $3000 downpayment. I do not have $3000 to put down. He told me it was in my best interest to put down $3000. That is $19080+$3000=$22000. How does a $12,999 car now cost $22000. I wrote these numbers on paper and he did not even apologize for trying to rob me nor for trying to fake like this was some good deal. He would not tell me what is the total cost of the vehicle no matter how many time I asked. Maybe this guy is new and not a scum-bag. Either way his manager should have steered him in the right direction.

September 16, 2013

Unfortunately, Gerard is indeed new to our team. In fact, you visited us during his first week with us. It is not our policy to have new sales people deal directly with customers while in training and he should have definitely been working with a manager, especially when discussing terms. We apologize for you not getting the answers you were seeking and for the overall experience you had. We invite you to come back and see one of our manager's directly, as they will be more than happy to ensure your experience is one you rave about.

Great experience

by from Miami,fl |

I bought a car at this place and it was the only dealer that financed me with no credit and a low rate. My experience was awesome and the payments are easy.

September 16, 2013

Thanks for shopping with us! Keep making your payments on time and you may be eligible to refinance in as little as 6 months for an even lower rate. Welcome to the Latin Motors family!

Great customer service!!!

by from Hialeah, Fl |

After reading all the reviews i did not know what to expect when i got to the dealer. I walked around and Rose showed me all the cars i liked. She was awesome! I do not get the bad reviews, i guess if you are super picky you will bash this dealer. Not I! i am realistic that i do not have great credit and i do need some money down, if i had great credit i wouldnt be looking for a used car...over all my experience was very good. Rose was able to pre approve me along with the manager there, they really did a good job working with me and my credit. I am very happy with my purchase and i will recommend others to come here and speak to her.

September 16, 2013

Thanks for your kind words. Rosy is great and her passion for helping customers find the right car for their budget and lifestyle shows! We thank you for choosing Latin Motors and welcome you into our family.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Miami, Fl |

When i first step into Latin Motors i did not think that the dealer was going to be so big! I was looking for a van for my family and i was greeted by Sales Associate Rosie. She was very knowledgeable about what van will suit my needs. I was looking to purchase cash and was short on cash. She reassured me and we were able to make a deal with what i had in hand. I obviously had to pay the rest a few weeks later, but am glad that she was able to help me and that the van was not sold. When i went back to pick up the van they did a great job washing it and it was like NEW! My wife loved the car and so did my kids. I recommend that any one that is looking to buy a van for a GREAT PRICE come here and ask for Rosie to help you. She went out of her way for everything to come out good and we are thankful for that. Our Honda Odessy could not be better.

September 16, 2013

We are so happy that you and your family are enjoying your almost-new van. Rosy is indeed great and loves helping families like yours. Thanks for choosing us and we welcome you into our family!

Great Customer Service

by from Miami, FL |

My overall experience was really great and with the assistance of my salesperson Jorge Montealegre I could not be more grateful he was really patience and he got me the right vehicle. I came in because my friend highly recommended Latin Motors and Jorge Montealegre as the right sales person. I will recommended to my friends and my family.

September 16, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with others. We really appreciate it and we thank you for choosing Latin Motors for your vehicle purchase. Welcome to our family Lourdes!

exellent service

by from Miami,fl |

This dealer will help you to get what you need. No games or lies

September 16, 2013

Thanks for choosing us Ernest! We don't believe in gimmicks at Latin Motors. Our goal is to always do what's right for the customer, which is why our tagline is "Todo Para Ti" / "It's All For You" --our customers.