John Harvey Toyota

Service 888-572-6839

Mr. BIG Volume

Would Recommend

by from Bossier, LA |

Definitely would recommend dealership. Everyone from the business manager to the gentleman in finance to our salesperson was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I would ask for Bob T.; he sold us the car, never resorted to high pressure techniques, answered all our questions, and remained a straight shooter throughout.

My experience

by from Shreveport, La |

I wouldn't buy a certified used vehicle from this dealership. I experienced things on my vehicle in less than a week that it shouldn't be doing and emailed my salesman and never heard back from him yet. I would not buy a used vehicle from them because in my opinion when they say certified, it just might not be!!!! I pastor a local church in the area and told not to purchase used from John Harvey Toyota

Returning Customer

by from Shreveport La |

This is my third Camry bought from Harvey Toyota. The last one was 11 years old with 76,000 miles. John Harvey people have always been helpful in finding the right vehicle for my purpose. They were friendly, answered my concerns and questions. They worked with me to get the right prices for both of us. Yes, I will return when I need another vehicle.

Awesome Place

by from Shreveport, LA |

WOW what a great experience I had at John Harvey Toyota. My husband and I decided that it was time for a new vehicle so we went to John Harvey Toyota and loved our salesman. He was not pushy like the other guys and he was straight forward and honest. The dealership is beautiful and everyone was so nice! We highly recommend this dealership.Thanks John Harvey Toyota!!

Out of their way

by from Texas |

I went to John Harvey after my coworker told me how they were really helpful to her while she was looking for a car. They have a very nice new building. My salesman was very knowledgeable. He even offered to bring the car to my husband at work so he could test drive it!! The whole experience was wonderful and I appreciate the extra effort everyone put in to help me get my new Camry. I love it!!

High pressure

by from Shreveport, LA |

I have never before encountered such a high pressure car salesman before. The is my second time buying a new car, and the salesman refused to let me leave. When I was test driving he would just keep talking about all the features that I already knew it had. You think that if you walk into a car dealership, and specifically ask to test drive a specific model, and tell the car salesman that you have done your research, that they would just let you drive the car. If I do end up in a Toyota, it won't be from John Harvey.