Hamer Toyota

11041 Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills, CA 91345

New 888-605-7425
Used 888-838-5734
Service 888-903-4575

Conveniently located near the 5, 118 & 405 freeeways!

Best new car dealer anywhere

by from Northridge, CA |

My experience with my salesman "Raul" and the gentleman who filled out the paperwork "Adam" was the best I have ever experienced at a car dealer. Most salesman push you into something your not sure you want. But these guys exaplained everything and took the time to ask me what I wanted and get me the best possible vehicle to accomidate my needs. I am very happy with the price I paid and the vehiche that I chose. I will be a Hamer Toyota customer for life. Thanks to all the people who work at this store in Mission Hills, CA. who always said hello as they walked by and always offered to make sure they could get anything I needed. I appreciate all of your hard work as a TEAM and know that you will continue this service for everyone who follows.

Great car buying experience

by from North Hollywood, Ca |

I went to Hamer Toyota in Mission Hills because my brother knew of a Sales man that worked there. Tony Delgadillo was a great sales man and there was no pressure into buying the vehicle that I wanted. My main priority was to walk away happy with the purchase that I wanted. I am a first time buyer so I was nervous, but Tony was very helpful and filled out alll the paper work work for me. Which was great. That just takes a lot off of you because your not sitting there filling out so much paper work. So i really appreciated that. I will definitely be coming back if i decide to trade in my car. Thanks Toyota of Hamer.

My first car!

by from Mission Hills, CA |

I bought my first car. The process was fast. My sales person J.P. Was very helpful and gave me the information I needed to make the right decision on what model I wanted. He washed my car and filled the tank before I took it home!

Our new go-to dealership!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

This was our first visit to Hamer Toyota, but it will NOT be our last. We initially saw a Land Cruiser we were interested in posted on the internet. Being that we are from northern California, 6 hours away from this dealership, we decided to call the dealership and see if we could work out an agreement over the phone. We worked with Steve and Bianca at the dealership and they made the deal incredibly simple and hassle free. An agreement was made incredibly quickly over the phone. The next day we flew out to the nearest airport 10 miles away from the dealership (Burbank Airport) and Bianca was kind enough to pick us up from the airport and take us to the dealership where our SUV awaited ready to go. A simple test drive to assure everything was in order took a few minutes and we were ready to seal the deal. We worked with Steve to fill out to some basic paperwork and then we were off to see Zain, our Finance representative to complete the process. Zain was very delightful to work with and made the process very pleasant. He did not hesitate to assist us in understanding what each document was and the packages we could purchase to protect our new investment. Overall we had a wonderful experience (the best experience in over 10 car purchases) We will definetly be returning to this dealership for our next purchase. Thank you Steve, Bianca, and Zain, together you're a dream team in terms of our vehicle purchasing experience!

Hamer Toyota of Mission Hills has NO INTEGRITY

by from Canoga Park |

7/30/14 Hamer Toyota of Mission Hills has no integrity. Long story short: I did a TrueCar price quote and confirmed the Final Purchase Price (the price you would enter as ?Purchase Price? in the Vehicle Registration Fee Calculator on DMV?s website) over the phone with Raymond (the Internet Fleet Mgr.) before coming into the Dealership. When I arrived at the Dealership, I was told by Raymond?s partner that he has arranged the deal and the price is fixed. Since he?s on dinner, another Sales Mgr. helped me with picking out the car. When I was presented with the final bill, the price went up by about $400 and the explanation is TrueCar price quote does not include cost for floor-mat. I asked if I could get a car that does not have floor-mat and the answer is all their cars come with floor-mat. I called off the deal and asked to have all the paperwork back. Raymond and the Sales Mgr. went into the Finance dept. and started talking to the Finance people. After a while, Raymond came back to me and said they will honor the TrueCar price and we shook on it. Raymond apologized on the ?misunderstanding? and told me to wait that Finance Dept. will be processing my sale soon. I waited and during the time the Sales Mgr. came back forth and seemed frustrated on how to calculate the final purchase price. Finally, he came back with a new number that is even higher than the first one he presented me with. I asked to see Raymond and was told he left already. I tried to talk to the person in the Finance Dept. and he told me the increase in price is because I picked a car that has floor-mat. I replied to him that Raymond has told me all cars come with floor-mat; I couldn't possibly pick one without it. To which he ?replied? with a blank stare. I took my paperwork and walked out very upset. I did internet pricing for the sheer purpose of avoiding such situation. I guess it?s just new ways, old tricks. You wonder why car dealerships are notorious of being dishonest.

The Best Service

by from Arleta |

Buying our New Prius was so fast and ease great serves.

JOE ALVAREZ -------------- SUPERRRRRRRMAN

by from PALMDALE CA |

the buying experience was super good,cool people,JOE ALVAREZ IS SUPERRRRRMAN

The good deal dealer

by from San fernando ca. |

I`m so pleased with the deal that I got with the purchase of my 2014 corolla. Thanks Again. Hamer toyota

Great service very nice facilities good people

by from san fernando ca |

Very good experience very friendly people I enjoy my new car this dealer

Best Dealer Ever!

by from Burbank, CA |

The team made by Marylou Santiago and Jerry Riboli went out of their way to make sure that we were satisfied and happy with our purchase. They both did an amazing job! They were so helpful, friendly and shocked me with their genuine customer service that you would want from a car salesman. They worked within our budget, and to top it all, they even provided us with low interest. Can't thank them enough for their genuine care and service.

AMAZING service

by from Van Nuys, CA |

I recently went in to Hamer this weekend looking for a new car , my dad actually got his truck at Hamer and took me with his sales man "RAUL" to help me look for a car. I loved the service from him , not only did he go with what i was looking for , but he showed me a car convenient for me. I loved his service and he did everything possible to get me to walk out with my car. I leased a 2014 Toyota Corolla and couldnt be any happier ! Best Sales man !!!