Moffitt Automotive

New 888-219-6199
Used 877-537-8323
Service 866-241-0342

Let Our Family Take Care Of Your Family

Not A Pleasant Experience!

by from Coushatta, La |

I set an appointment to test drive a Volkswagen Jetta. When I got there, they couldn't find the keys. So, The man that was supposed to be helping me, told me he would call when they found the keys so I could come in for a test drive. I heard nothing for 3 days. So, I called and they told me that the car was never really for sale. It either had too many miles for them to sale or it have some problems. Well then why post a car for sale if they never intended to sale it.

Bad Deal Part 2

by from Bossier City |

Not only did I get a bad deal as stated in my previous review. The owner of the dealership called me to argue that my review was not true. They have time to call customers to argue but no time for calls about delievery of a car or the truth about where the car came from.

Bad deal

by from Bossier City, LA |

I waited 4 months for a zeal red 2013 Mazda CX9 to arrive at the dealership. My salesperson was Tami Norman, When I would call to check on the delivery of the CX9. First she told me it was on the water and the next time I checked with her it was still at the port. She had no idea what was going on. Finally when she called and the car was in. I went to see the car expecting to see a new car fresh off the boat. Car was from another dealership and had over 200 miles on it. Tried to make a deal but car was overpriced. I walked away and bought a 2013 Toyota Highlander at a fair price. This dealership is old. They have not updated the showroom in 30 years. The waiting area for customers getting their car serviced is up stairs and has broken 40 year old furniture. Not a pleasent experience.

no service

by from Natchitoches La. |

First I emailed them via this site for information. I am still waiting for a reply. Then I called them on a Monday to inquire about the vehicle. I was told that a deposit had been made that held the truck until Wednesday and that I'd be called regardless if it sold or not. I am still waiting on that call. I then called back on Wednesday and spoke to another person. He assured me that A) the truck was there and B) I would be called first thing tomorrow morning about seeing it. I am still waiting on that call as well. Obviously the truck was sold to someone else and I'm happy for them but I would like a little common courtesy from the dealership. As it is now, I wouldn't buy a cheeseburger from them.

Fine experience

by from Texarkana, TX |

I have just purchased a vehicle from this dealer and my experience has been positive. My transaction was not a typical one, I knew what car I wanted and was looking for a dealer that had one in stock for a price I felt was fair. Tammy Norman kept in constant contact with me via email and the first face-to-face contact was when I arrived at the dealer to pick up the car. I have not had experience yet with the service dept but would like to think that it would be the same.

Contact

by from Bossier City, LA |

I have been trying and trying to get in touch with someone about a car and they won't answer or call back. I had calls back from everywhere I have been looking except this place. I am getting fed up with trying to make contact over and over again. It's getting ridiculous.

Moffitt Automotive responded to this review

December 26, 2012

Hello KaitlinLA, I am Justin Carroway the Sales Manager here at Moffitt and I am sorry that you are having a hard time getting a hold of someone. I would like to find out more about the situation but first I want to take care of you. You may reach me at 318-746-2175 and ask for Justin Carroway or my direct line is 318-629-8001. Thanks and I hope you are having a great holiday season. Justin

Sorry Excuse For A Dealership

by from Hall Summit, La |

I had a very negative experience. I contacted this dealership about a car. The first 3 times I called they said, They no longer had the car. The 4th time I called they said, they had it. So, I went to look at it and test drive, then they couldn't find the keys. They sales person told me he would call me the following Monday to let me view the car. Well Monday rolled around and I heard nothing. So, I called and never got to talk to anyone. I will never give the dealership my business and I will tell all family and friends to NEVER use this dealer.

Review of Moffitt VW

by from Bossier City, LA |

My experience with Moffitt VW has been positive over the last few years. Whenever I stop in to shop new or used vehicles, they always treat me with respect and never trivialize my potential to be a customer. Everyone, from Susan Moffitt to the salespersons, are respectful and courteous. At no time have I been treated in rude or disrespectful manner. I hope to make my next vehicle purchase at this dealership.