Morgan Buick GMC - Bossier City

Used 888-894-8498
Service 866-209-3041

New 2014 Buick Enclave

by from Bossier City, LA |

We enjoyed our experience with Morgan Pontiac and we are in love with our 2014 Buick Enclave. Stafford Edwards was very respectful and extremely helpful. I would recommend anyone looking for a car to give him a call.

Follow Up to "No Service after the Sale" Review

by from Haughton, La. |

It's only fair to the Morgan Group that I recognize the Efforts and Attention given to the 2005 Trailblazer that We purchased this Summer. When the Sales Mgr. found out about Our problems with the Vehicle, He arrainged for a Very Nice loaner Car and kept the Chevy until it was repaired. I believe We had a communication problem when the problems were first reported. Our Salesman had left the Dealership so Our situation was never brought to the Manager until He read My previous review. So I would like to Thank Bob, as well as the Service Department, for taking Care of this "Grand-Baby Transport" for Us. I Never give 5 Star ratings but Y'all earned all 5 this time. We've Purchased 2 new & 1 used Vehicles from Morgan in Bossier City, La.

No Service after the Sale

by from Haughton |

I found a used Trailblazer for My Daughter at Morgan in Bossier City and I paid cash for it. The liftgate handle and license plate assy. came loose in the first 30 days and a trim piece flew off as well. They said, "Bring it in, We'll take care of it!" She took it in and was told that the parts would run about 500 dollars plus Labor... That's really Taking Care of it isn't it? I figure the broken body fastener that holds the liftgate assy. on probably costs $1.50 tops and the air deflector on the left side of the liftgate window can't be more than $50 bucks retail so if You want a Dealership that Stands Behind the Vehicles They Sell, after the Sale, Mike Morgan is NOT the one.

2014 GMC Sierra Z71 Purchase

by from Bossier City, LA |

Jamie was fantastic! No pressure. easy to deal with. I enjoyed the experience.

Great salesman!!

by from Bossier City, LA |

My salesman was Dextrick Parrott. He was great! I will definitely be his customer for life!

Excellent Sales Service

by from Shreveport, La |

Curlee Smith assisted my family in purchasing a used vehicle. She is THE go-to consultant for excellent customer service in car sales!

Bad web service! :P

by from Spring, TX |

I called last week for a vehicle that I found on cars.com. They told me, the car was sold, and try to make me go to the dealership to see other options. I live 300 miles away! No way I would fall for that. I know what I'm looking, they have it on the internet, but not on the lot. That should be consider false advertisement. Today, I check again, guess what? Still on the website!!! no, no, no. Not good!