Morgan Buick GMC - Bossier City

Used 888-894-8498
Service 866-209-3041

Review of service

by from Bossier City, LA |

Was called and reminded of my wife's recall notice on her 2012 Enclave and that they would set an appointment for me to bring it in and for this I was appreciative. Took in and they got right on it and was through in less than 30 minutes. Very courteous.

Awesome!!

by from Bossier City, LA |

I have purchased 5 Trucks/cars from this dealership. They make it very easy to buy and then they follow up with great service. If your looking to be treated like a person and not a number then these guys are the place to visit.

Friendly & great service

by from Shreveport la. |

Great customer service in a timely manner. Their team cares about their customers as well as the quality of the service.

Morgan GMC

by from Bossier City, LA |

As always a great experience. Ordered after market part came in next day and had it installed.

Service Department Survey !!!

by from Bossier City, LA |

Very friendly service department and was completely satisfied with the service I received.

My Overall Expience with Morgan GMC is EXCELLENT!

by from Bossier City, LA |

I have been buying cars/trucks/vans from Morgan GMC for several years and always have had good experiences with them: Mike Goss is the only guy I will buy from.....My experiences with the service center have been few but pleasant.

New 2014 Buick Enclave

by from Bossier City, LA |

We enjoyed our experience with Morgan Pontiac and we are in love with our 2014 Buick Enclave. Stafford Edwards was very respectful and extremely helpful. I would recommend anyone looking for a car to give him a call.

Follow Up to "No Service after the Sale" Review

by from Haughton, La. |

It's only fair to the Morgan Group that I recognize the Efforts and Attention given to the 2005 Trailblazer that We purchased this Summer. When the Sales Mgr. found out about Our problems with the Vehicle, He arrainged for a Very Nice loaner Car and kept the Chevy until it was repaired. I believe We had a communication problem when the problems were first reported. Our Salesman had left the Dealership so Our situation was never brought to the Manager until He read My previous review. So I would like to Thank Bob, as well as the Service Department, for taking Care of this "Grand-Baby Transport" for Us. I Never give 5 Star ratings but Y'all earned all 5 this time. We've Purchased 2 new & 1 used Vehicles from Morgan in Bossier City, La.

No Service after the Sale

by from Haughton |

I found a used Trailblazer for My Daughter at Morgan in Bossier City and I paid cash for it. The liftgate handle and license plate assy. came loose in the first 30 days and a trim piece flew off as well. They said, "Bring it in, We'll take care of it!" She took it in and was told that the parts would run about 500 dollars plus Labor... That's really Taking Care of it isn't it? I figure the broken body fastener that holds the liftgate assy. on probably costs $1.50 tops and the air deflector on the left side of the liftgate window can't be more than $50 bucks retail so if You want a Dealership that Stands Behind the Vehicles They Sell, after the Sale, Mike Morgan is NOT the one.

2014 GMC Sierra Z71 Purchase

by from Bossier City, LA |

Jamie was fantastic! No pressure. easy to deal with. I enjoyed the experience.