Morgan GMC Buick - Shreveport

8757 Business Park Drive, Shreveport, LA 71105

New 888-232-8047
Used 888-409-4479
Service 888-633-7611

Experience the Morgan Difference!

great service

by from Shreveport, LA |

Servise was great and fast.all employees were very helpful.

Customer

by from Shreveport, LA |

GM in Shreveport are like seeing a friend. They are willing to help and do their best for you. Great job Morgan.

BUY YOUR VEHICLE HERE!!

by from East Texas |

I had the best car buying experience ever here at MIKE MORGAN! I had been looking for weeks everywhere in east texas for a specific car with certain details, after being messed around at two other dealerships (in longview, tx) I got on the internet and found my car at Mike Morgan. The next morning my husband and I were there first thing. We pulled on the lot and I seen the car I had been looking for The Salesman (Mr. Willie) came out before we even got out of our vehicle. He walked with us to the car I was looking at and said "Do you like it?, Let me go get the keys", He brought me the key and said "Take it around the block, when you get back just park it here and let me know what you think". He wasn't trying to push anything on us or hassle us about other vehicles, he was focused on what we wanted! Needless to say, an hour or so later I was pulling off the lot in my new ride!!! They are great!!

Poor Customer Service

by from Shreveport |

Poor customer service. The sales people and management were not up front about our sales process. We got up and left after the management would not process my private sale as promised and would not haggle on the price. This dealership lost a sale and a customer with poor customer service and not willing to come down on their price.

Excellent New Car Buying Experience at Morgan!

by from Bossier City, LA |

Great experience with Morgan in Shreveport! Recommended by a friend because I was in the market for a new GMC truck. Glenn and Pete got me exactly what I wanted at a fair price. Very painless no hassle process. I will be using Morgan GMC in Shreveport for all of my car needs in the future.

Buy a car from these guys!

by from Shreveport, LA |

After visiting four other dealerships, I came to Morgan to check out the car I was after. I was impressed. Hands down the best customer service. Immediately upon arriving, I had a salesman. Instead of being pushy, he stood back and let me check out the exterior of the cars. When I asked him if I could test drive, his reply was that he wanted me to test drive them. I found the one I wanted, and he got me a good price on it. He was willing to negotiate, even gave me something to drink while I waited. If you want a dealership that isn't pushy and takes care of your interests, Morgan is the way to go. I'm happy I went. Having a good dealer makes all the difference and takes a lot of stress away from making such a huge purchase.

Terrific

by from Shreveport, LA |

Mike Nolan was extremely helpful and knowledgable. He made the car buying process easy. Through the hardwork of Mike and the finance department, they were able to get me into an even better vehicle than I imagined.

Never responded to message

by from Austin, Texas |

They never responded to my message about a truck they have listed on here. Yes I checked my spam folder. I'm very disappointed. Fortunately I found another dealer on here with good communication and I just bought from them.

Great service

by from Dallas,TX |

Bart was great, worked the entire deal thru email and text message seeming we live in Dallas. Got the price I wanted and the vehicle we loved. Bart, Paul and the General Manager stayed until almost 10:30pm until we got there to make sure we were taken care of! At Morgab there really is a difference! Thanks for helping us with our new Sorento!

GMC service

by from Shreveport, LA |

I drive a GMC Sierra, which I bought from Morgan and still have it serviced there. What I have found - especially in the last 2 or 3 years - is that the work is done sooner than expected and they are very good about keeping me informed along the way. That's the main thing - I know what's happening and what to expect. They're prices are also reasonable and I know what I'm paying for.

Morgan GMC Buick - Shreveport responded to this review

October 20, 2012

Thank you for this kind review! We really appreciate it and you! - Morgan Shreveport