Cars 4 You Inc.

(4.0) 9 Reviews

5801 Rodman St, Hollywood, FL 33023

excellent customer service and love the car

by from miami |

i bought my from cars 4 you , absolutely amazing! Thanks to amir he helped me with finance and everyone in the office were very helpful. i highly recommend it to everyone who's looking for a car

Excellent car & Excellent service

by from Miami, fl |

I just moved to Miami from LA and I got a good welcome in luckily... There was a guy who works there I think he's name is Amir He fixed me up with a very good deal on a beetle. I love the car it's very clean from in side and out, in a very good condition, works perfectly fine!!! So all of you in the area if you need a used car this a very good place to go!!!

Buy your car here

by from Hollywood fl |

Great costumer service. They want to help get the car. Payments available. Cars are in great condition.

Poor Maintenance on their Cars

by from Miami,FL |

I bought a car here and not less than 3 month and it started to have many problems, they have their car park there and I believe they do not do maintenance to their cars... I regret buying here.

b Truck

by from Palm Bch, FL |

These guys got me the truck I wanted at the lowest price after Id been turned down everywhere else. My credits not great but that didn't stop them from getting me the best deal to make it happen. Will definitely come back here next time they have another car I'm looking for

Go figure

by from Hollywood Fl |

That's weird could have sworn I called about this very car not too long ago and I know it's the same because I kept this picture for the longest time and when I went to go look at the car to actually purchase it, i was told it had already been sold. Don't go here! They never update their inventory, save yourself the extra gas money and the headache.

Cars 4 You Inc. responded to this review

July 2, 2013

We move a lot of inventory at our dealership. We update our inventory every day, but, due to high volume, we may have missed the vehicle you are talking about. Since you don't mention the car you were interested in, we can't give you a specific answer - but we are not in the business of advertising cars we don't have at our dealership. We are sorry for any miscommunication. Feel free to call and ask for Amir or Eric. Our aim is to have happy customers get the vehicle they want.

Great Service

by from Pompano Beach, Fl |

Bought a car for my daughter. Car is very clean, good condition for it's age. Low mileage. Fair price on car and also on trad-in. Owner and associates very friendly and couldn't work harder to please us!! No annoying tricks etc. Car ready for pick-up as stated. Thet handled everything.

CAR FOR MY DAUGHTER

by from pompano beach, fl |

mY DAUGHTER LOVES THE CAR/ THE CAR IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION FOR IT'S AGE. FAIR PRICE AND VERY CLEAN. FAIR PRICE FOR A MY Trade in. Owner and associates very friendly and polite. no nonsense.

Used Car for my Son

by from Miami, FL |

12/27/2011 i just bought a car for my son from Cars 4 You. I first saw all their vehicles on their website www.cars4youinc.com. I first spoke with Eric and he was very friendly not to mention very helpful and patient. I asked him several questions on several vehicels, and answered every single one without hesitation and didnt rush me off the phone. When I went in person it was the same service. Great customer service and business etiquette. Cars are in excellent condition for being used cars, very clean in and out. No dealer fees, great prices and very willing to negotiate. I will definitely do business with them again some time next year when its time to buy my daughter a car. Thank You Eric.