Chevyland

Service 866-938-4966

A Great Place to buy a car

best place in town

by from shreveport la |

I could not say anything bad about chevyland along with anyone I know. chevyland is a1 and their service is impeccable and professional. service manager is very hands on and one of the owners office is in serviced to help when needed! can not get any better than chevyland!!!

Terrible Service and Workmanship

by from shreveport, LA |

Average turnaround on minor repair of new model Chevrolet Truck 9 Days. Initially brought vehicle in for Steering issue, it took 4 phone calls and a manager on the 7th day to get someone to look at the truck to provide a quote for service. Once Service was quoted, it included multiple items, I consider Generic replacement items, those items that Dealerships always tack on, regardless of wear and tear. The first trip in, cause issue with the truck that resulted in a second trip to the dealership, where they proceeded to charge to fix issue's they caused. Second trip to dealership, to fix previous issues caused, took 9 days to get the service writer to provide a quote, not to mention only because i was calling 4 times a day. Im really not sure how this place stays in business. Very dissatisfied.

The BEST customer service

by from Shreveport, LA |

Chevyland never disappoints me... They have the BEST customer services and the BEST prices in town! My salesman is Charles Cutright. I've bought 6 cars from him within a 5 year time frame and to be honest he's truly the reason I continue to purchase there.

Mrs. Sil Taylor -Collins was awesome!

by from Shreveport, LA |

It was awesome! Mrs Sil Taylor-Collins made the process soo easy. When we reached ioan impassm, the sales manager stepped right in and it was a done deal! Chevyland Shreveport, LA is the best!

MARSHALL

by from SHREVEPORT, LA. 71105 |

just got a oil and filter change and had my tires rotated, great service as always I ask for Mr. Dean as he just gets it done, but everyone there is well mannered and polite. still waiting on my key switch on my recall will be glad when that comes in.

Excellent customer service.

by from Atlanta, Texas |

Our salesman, Justin Carroll, was very helpful and never tried to pressure us. We were very specific about the type of truck we were looking for, and he had the keys waiting for us when we arrived. He searched for rebates we qualified for, and tried to expedite the financing process. The finance manager was also very friendly. Justin is an asset to Chevyland, and we would not hesitate to work with him again on a vehicle purchase. Please pass along our thanks to him.

Top notch Customer Service

by from Shreveport, La |

Super customer service. Tammy Jean was amazing and so helpful. We have never had such great care at this dealership. Amazing!

great service just took too long.

by from Shreveport, LA |

Took almost two hours for an oil change. The service department was very friendly however the wait was too long.

Great People

by from Bossier City, LA |

A thank you to the service staff! I use my truck for work and only get 30 minutes for lunch, but you got me in and out. Fortunately my truck did not have the recall part. I really appreciate you working with my schedule.

Good overall

by from Shreveport,LA |

Greeted promptly but had to wait for service tech to write my ticket. Vehicles were moved from behind mine when I was in front of the line. Oil change and tire rotation took about 2 hours. Generally good service.