Chevyland

Service 866-938-4966

A Great Place to buy a car

2014 4 x 4 truck

by from Ida, La |

You made sure we where getting what we needed and didn't pressure us into anything. Also worked really hard to get the best rate and financing for us. Thanks again for taking time with us and taking care of us all the way out. thanks Heather and Chris for working as a team to help us out.

Great Truck buying experience

by from Shreveport, LA 71105 |

Tim Cassario was awesome. I have never had such a hassle free experience. I got a great deal and no stress at all. I felt good about my purchase from beginning to end. Eric Falting was great in finance. It can be stressful and scary to sign paperwork on such a major purchase. Eric explained everything very clearly and made the finance experience very comfortable. Chevyland also had a great atmosphere. It was very clean, modern, and all of the employees I met were very nice and helpful. Layne Huckabay was my salesperson the first day that I came in and it was Tim's day off. Layne was great also. He had a great personality and I could tell immediately that he was a very good salesman. I rarely take the time to fill out surveys like this, but my experience at Chevyland was so good that I "WANTED" to fill out this survey. Tim, Eric, and Layne have earned my repeat business for Chevyland. I will definitely refer anyone I can and I already know where I'm buying my next vehicles... Almost forgot, I LOVE MY NEW TRUCK!

Chevyland is the Best

by from Shreveport, LA |

This was my first ever vehicle purchase so I didn't know exactly what to expect or not to expect, all I knew is I wanted, needed, and had to get a car. Well I drove out of Chevyland with a brand new 2014 Black Chevy Cruze!!!! Did I mention it was brand new? Chevyland is the best! You know it by the feeling! Thanks Mrs. Collins. Thanks Chevyland.

Excellent service!!

by from Ball, LA |

Jana was great to work with. She had my car ready and waiting when I arrived at 7 pm after a 2 1/2 hour drive from Ball, LA. I was in and out in under 45 minutes. Everything was quick and the staff was friendly. This is a huge contrast to the last car buying experience I had with another dealership where I was left waiting for 7 hours. I can tell you that I will never go back to the other place, but I would not hesitate to go back to Chevyland!

Great service

by from Shreveport, LA |

Jerry and Chris Philyaw make a winning team. Great Job.

best place in town

by from shreveport la |

I could not say anything bad about chevyland along with anyone I know. chevyland is a1 and their service is impeccable and professional. service manager is very hands on and one of the owners office is in serviced to help when needed! can not get any better than chevyland!!!

Terrible Service and Workmanship

by from shreveport, LA |

Average turnaround on minor repair of new model Chevrolet Truck 9 Days. Initially brought vehicle in for Steering issue, it took 4 phone calls and a manager on the 7th day to get someone to look at the truck to provide a quote for service. Once Service was quoted, it included multiple items, I consider Generic replacement items, those items that Dealerships always tack on, regardless of wear and tear. The first trip in, cause issue with the truck that resulted in a second trip to the dealership, where they proceeded to charge to fix issue's they caused. Second trip to dealership, to fix previous issues caused, took 9 days to get the service writer to provide a quote, not to mention only because i was calling 4 times a day. Im really not sure how this place stays in business. Very dissatisfied.

The BEST customer service

by from Shreveport, LA |

Chevyland never disappoints me... They have the BEST customer services and the BEST prices in town! My salesman is Charles Cutright. I've bought 6 cars from him within a 5 year time frame and to be honest he's truly the reason I continue to purchase there.

Mrs. Sil Taylor -Collins was awesome!

by from Shreveport, LA |

It was awesome! Mrs Sil Taylor-Collins made the process soo easy. When we reached ioan impassm, the sales manager stepped right in and it was a done deal! Chevyland Shreveport, LA is the best!

MARSHALL

by from SHREVEPORT, LA. 71105 |

just got a oil and filter change and had my tires rotated, great service as always I ask for Mr. Dean as he just gets it done, but everyone there is well mannered and polite. still waiting on my key switch on my recall will be glad when that comes in.