Chevyland

New 888-670-6450
Used 866-967-7947
Service 866-938-4966

A Great Place to buy a car

Great, knowledgable, friendly staff.

by from Shreveport, LA |

Everyone was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. This was my first time financing a vehicle and I was able to have all of my questions answered with no frustration from the staff. Thank you!

Service not so great

by from Shreveport, La |

My experience was not a good one. I had to return the next morning because the young man acted as if he didn't want to work that day. Instead of looking into the problem of why the air was leaking out of my tire, he spayed liquid solution on my tire, took it to the back, put in the tire and said he didn't find anything wrong. I had to return the next morning with the same problem. This time the problem was found within 15 minutes and fixed. I wasted time and gas, not mention I was late for work because I had to return for a simple problem of finding a screw in my tire. I was not pleased at all.

Great Service and great facility

by from Shreveport, Louisiana |

mrs. Sil Taylor Collins is a wonderful sales women. I received excellent services from her. I definitely will send all my family and friends to Chevyland. I will continue to purchase my vehicles from Chevyland. Thanks to Mrs. Taylor for helping me with purchasing a good vehicle.

Fantastic customer service and job well done

by from Shreveport, Louisiana |

Customer service was wonderful. The service writer and mechanic were understanding about the job that had to be done and did it in a timely and professional manner.

Great service, patient and courteous, w/recommend

by from Shreveport, Louisiana |

The Team at Chevyland was excellent. They were on point and very patient and courteous in their performance in meeting our needs. They get very high marks from me.

excellent experience from sales,service and financ

by from shreveport,la. |

as far as I am concerned I will never buy or lease a car from anyone else as long as chevyland is still in business everyone from front to back was wonderful and very helpful

Everything was great!!!

by from Joaquin, Tx |

Justin was very ice and did not push us into buying our new car. Hope he goes far in his career. Big thanks to Anthony Thompson, he made it very easy to purchase our new car!!!

New truck purchase

by from Shreveport, LA |

Chevyland has a great staff of people who go the extra mile to make sure the customer is satisfied. I would especially like to thank, Chris Blackwell, Jay Wang, Blake Powell and Mike Demech. These gentlemen are true professionals.

Great service

by from Coushatta, LA |

I would like to say that Dean in service is awesome! He has great customer service! One of the reasons I bring my suburban to Chevyland for repairs is because I trust Dean and his advice on what I should do to keep my vehicle in good working condition!

Pretty good service

by from Shreveport, La |

Kept vehicle a little longer than expected but we did have a loaner car. Asked to have tire looked at that has a leak and they said they did but tire is still leaking. Dropping about 10 lbs of pressure every 3 days. Other items were taken care of.