Herlong Ford

New 877-365-1683 New 877-365-1683
Used 888-483-0644 Used 888-483-0644
Service 888-221-9209 Service 888-221-9209

Serving the CSRA and surrounding areas since 1933

Wonderful Service and great customer service

by from Augusta, GA |

I purchase a 2013 Ford Escape from Herlong in Edgefield and was so pleased I recommended Herlong to a neighbor looking to purchase a truck. The sales people and service people were very helpful with explaining the new technology which has come a long ways since my 2000 Buick. Thank you and keep up the great work. Margie Barton

Excellent service!!

by from Hephzibah,ga |

We had a great experience at Herlong Ford. Wes was very helpful in the process of choosing the perfect truck for us! Excellent vehicles at excellent prices. Josh was also very helpful with the financing. This was a hassle free experience with no pressure. We would recommend Herlong Ford to anyone. We wish a Merry Christmas to the Herlong Ford family!

Rolling in my Ford Escape

by from Edgefield, SC |

Excellent experience. Would highly recommend them. Everyone was friendly and professional. No hassles.

Thanks for the great buying experience!!

by from Augusta, GA |

It was a great buying experience. Everyone was very helpful and nice!! I will definitely do business with them in the future!! Thank you Herlong Ford!!!

Great place to buy a truck!

by from Irmo, SC |

Wow....they make buying a vehicle easy! I have never bought a car online sight unseen before so this was a first. I saw the vehicle on cars.com and after sending in a request for more information Scott quickly emailed me back so we could discuss the vehicle. After sending me the car fax report, we discussed the vehicle in depth and finalized a price (mostly over emails/texts). Once I was ready Scott had Josh, their Finance Manager, call me and complete the process within 10 minutes. We agreed on a delivery date/time and Scott had the truck delivered right to the parking lot at my office (an hour drive from their dealership). After a test drive and review of the truck I was pleased to find it just as Scott said it would be. I signed the papers and drove the truck home that night. It doesn't get much easier than that! Scott/Josh worked well together and delivered on a seamless car buying experience. I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and will use them again in the future. Thanks guys!

exceptional car buying experience

by from Brevard, NC |

My husband Keith and I drove from Brevard N.C. to purchase his 2009 F350 from Herlong Ford. This was truly the most pleasant, friendly, and helpful car buying experience ever. We have 9 vehicles and this purchase by far was the best and easiest so far. Greg our salesman was not pushy at all, just very helpful. From the time we arrived the whole staff made you feel like a friend or family. Worth the drive! We are a Ford Family and we will be back to Herlong Ford!

excellent dealership, very easy to deal with

by from chapin, sc |

i posted a review once but it came out as 1 star, it was supposed to be 5, very easy to deal with, fair price and informative, would definately buy from again

Worth the drive from wherever you are

by from Concord, NC |

I drove over two hours each way to visit Herlong Ford, and it was worth every minute. This was easily the best car buying experience I've ever had. Scott, Andrew and Josh were all very professional and knowledgeable and treated me with the utmost respect. I've had a couple of bad experiences at car dealerships recently, but not here. The folks at Herlong Ford are setting the bar very high for how a dealership should operate. Communication is fantastic, there are no games, nothing is hidden or mysterious and you walk away knowing that you've been treated fairly. All this, and very competitive pricing as well! I highly recommend this dealership and I will be back! Thank you, Herlong Ford!

Worth the drive from wherever you are

by from Concord, NC |

I drove over two hours each way to visit Herlong Ford. It was worth every minute, as this was the best car buying experience I've ever had, hands down. Scott, Andrew and Josh were all very professional, knowledgeable and competent and you are treated with respect. The entire process is a pleasure - there are no games and nothing is hidden and there is no high pressure. All this, and very competitive pricing as well. I would return to this dealership in a minute! Thanks, Herlong Ford!

Herlong Ford responded to this review

December 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business! Excellent customer service is important to us so I'm happy to hear you had a great experience! Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.

Great Customer Service

by from Greenwood, Sc |

Went to assist my dad in buying a car, once we found one he liked, the salesman (Greg) told us to take our time test driving it. he was very easy going, and didn't try to push us in the opposite direction from what we were looking for. After we decided that we were going to purchase the car, Meryl handled all the questions and paperwork with a breeze. Everything went very smooth, will do business with them again.

Herlong Ford responded to this review