Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-221-3186

The Only Seminole County Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Dealership

My Third Jeep Wrangler

by from Chuluota, Florida |

This was the BEST car buying experience I have ever had.

December 17, 2014

Thank you and congratulations on your 3rd Jeep Wrangler, Darrell! It's our pleasure to serve your automotive needs. We're happy to have you in the Fields family! Thank you for your continued business! Warm Regards, David Simoni, General Manager.

A new car buying experiance

by from Sanford,fl |

It took this dealership 2 weeks to give me my car and there excuse was that the manager who orders the leather which I ordered as an upgrade is out on vacation and my car Is sitting waiting for him to come back and this is in addition to the tint being changed two times cause it was done wrong on both sides and they promise you this life time warranty on the tint while now they fired the tint man..so here goes your warranty..this is my first car and I made the mistake of not listening to my dad and buy a Toyota..if you are buying a new car you will understand the time essence and mine was 2 weeks and my salesman will verify my claim

November 27, 2014

We are terribly sorry to hear about your experience, Mo. Behavior like this is not tolerated at the Fields Auto Group and we've taken the necessary measures to ensure that this doesn't happen again. I encourage you to contact me directly and I will be happy to do my best to turn this situation around for you. Warmest Regards, David Simoni, General Manager (dsimoni@fieldsauto.com or via phone at 407-878-7710).

Beware of the Service Dept

by from Deltona, FL |

Firstly, I have now purchased 2 vehicles through fields, I find the sales process, location, amenities are all excellent. Just bought a new vehicle here 11/8. I have been having nothing but issues with their service department however. A few months ago, I brought a 2007 Chrysler 300 Limited into fields for some dealer-quality servicing, replace tension struts, rear hubs, and a few other items, $2300 in total. Unfortunately this introduced electrical issues to the car where it would on occasion lose power, resulting in all the dials/gauges dropping intermittently while driving, practically rendering the car unfit to drive. Reported it to Chrysler, brought it back to fields numerous occasions - Neither crowd fixed the issue. $2300 down the drain. As the car was practically unfit to drive, I cut my losses and bought a 2014 Chrysler 300c. For the first week I had it, the car ran perfectly, steering etc. felt excellent, the whole reason I got the newest model was so I didn't have to deal with any more nonsense. The car was (barely) used, so I brought it to Fields to establish a maintenance routine/service contract. Essentially, brought it for an oil change and check up. While it was in with Fields, they performed a tire rotation, which was not asked for (or documented), but its standard maintenance, so it's logical as to why they did this. Since that day, the car had been driving sloppy, steering was light and the wheel didn't recenter when turning - NOT the way a 2014 vehicle should drive. Reported this to Chrysler again, as frankly, a 2014 vehicle shouldn't be giving me this much grief. Fast forward to 11/8 - managed to get an appointment so brought it in and explained the situation to the Service Supervisor, firstly, this guys attitude to the whole situation was fairly poor, he made a number of interesting and confrontational comments when he should have been focusing on customer satisfaction. Alas, I played ball. He checked the tires and said my front 2 tires were worn out (something the technician 2 weeks prior failed to notice as he rotated my tires - on the work sheet he gave all 4 tires the green light!?!?!). In all honesty, they did look a bit worn, and like an idiot, I got 2 new tires ($400) and an alignment ($70). Fantastic.... Well, the steering still is not perfect, although the car does grip a bit better thanks to the new tires, it still doesn't recenter fully when turning, and now there's a new issue, the steering wheel hangs low by a few degrees on the left, making the car more of a nightmare to drive, seriously... great alignment work there lads.... same with my 07, anytime it had an alignment here, steering wheel would be off by a fair few degrees. I'm wondering if you lock/center the steering wheel prior to aligning the vehicle...seems like maybe you don't. So now I'm close to $3k out of pocket on repairs with these guys, and it seems every time they even touch my vehicle it comes back with new problems. What the heck.... seriously, I thought you were a customer focused company. Seems to me you're just burning a hole in my wallet. I'm thinking the majority of the positive experiences with Fields are with the purchasing/sales process, on a Saturday you can grab some free BBQ while you're at it. Service on the other hand.. well, I think you need to work on some attitudes, definitely work on attention to detail and quality control, you are lacking in all 3 areas, maybe after fixing that you'll have a winning formula. Right now, you've lost a customer in both departments for the foreseeable future, even with an active service contract with you guys, (more wasted $) I can't see myself subjecting my vehicle or wallet to more torture. I plan on bringing this matter to Fields Auto Group HQ.

November 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience at our store and more importantly, bringing this to my attention. Customer service is always our top priority, and I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in order to address the situation more accurately, and hopefully restore your faith in our dealership. Please give me a call at 407-878-7710. Again, my apologies for the situation, and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, David Simoni, General Manager.

Amazing

by from Sanford,Florida |

Best car dealership I have ever been to they have quick services and they have a place for kids to play and they also have a mini bar with breakfast

October 21, 2014

Thank you! We're delighted you're enjoying our amenities. Please let us know if there is anything else we may do enhance your ownership experience. Sincerely, David Simoni, General Manager.

Service Department Horrible

by from Sanfird fl |

Walked in Saturday morning Sep 20th asked a gentleman Kilki Sanchez that approached me at the door at what time the the Parts Department . To my surprise he said he did not know. I said that is strange you work here & he said he was there to sell cars. First of all that is not Customer Service. He preceded to say he was good at selling cars. Let me tell you I would not buy a car from that guy. He was not professional at all with his attitude. I waited until later & went back to the Service Department & they were rude & did mot want to order the parts I needed. They told me that I could call myself. Real poor customer service. They want you to buy new cars but not buy parts. Very Strange !!! I will never go in there again.

October 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience at our dealership and more importantly, for taking the time to bring this to my attention, Mr. Smith. Customer service is our #1 priority and behavior like this is not tolerated at our dealership. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in order to address the situation more accurately and hopefully, restore your faith in our dealership. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience at (407) 878-7710 or, if you prefer, you may send me an email at dsimoni@fieldsauto.com. Thank you. Warm Regards, David Simoni, General Manager.

Better Than Expected

by from DeBary, FL |

I purchased my new 2014 RAM Limited on Labor Day and that's where my experience started. Wes Knoll and Kiki Sanchez made that process the easiest ever. Then we went to finance and met Tom Horton who also was great. I had to take the truck back to have a trailer brake control installed and met Kerry Kearney in service. Again a great experience. This dealership has yet to do anything except make me happy I bought from them. I purchased my first new car in 1970 and have bought a few in between but never have I dealt with a more customer oriented dealership as Fields CJDR in Sanford, FL.

October 21, 2014

Thank you so much, Big John, for taking the time to share your feedback and comments on your experience at our dealership. We truly appreciate your business and are happy to have you as part of the Fields family. If there is anything that we may do to better serve you, please don't hesitate to contact me. Best Regards, David Simoni, General Manager.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Sanford, FL |

Thank you Rich Hylton for making my first service appointment a pleasant one. You were very kind and professional in the way you explained things to me. I appreciate your customer service.

September 12, 2014

Thank you, Dori, the pleasure is ours! I will make sure to pass your positive feedback along to Rich. We're proud to have him on our team. If there is anything else we may do to elevate your ownership, please let me know. It's our pleasure to serve you. Warm Regards, David Simoni, General Manager.

Great Service. Thanks Kerry

by from Zellwood FL |

We own two Jeep Wranglers a 2012 an 2013, an I want to say that since the first time we brought them in for service we have been treated really well. Kerry Kearney has always been very friendly,courteous and keeps us well informed on the service being done. He remembers you by name and is always a pleasure to speak with. I enjoy waiting on my service in your customer lounge area it is very relaxing, and the snack bar is a great idea. Everyone at Fields is so friendly and makes you feel so welcomed. Keep up the good work.!

September 12, 2014

Thank you for your continued business, Evelyn. We also are grateful for your kind words about our team. We try to give all our customers in both Service and Sales that type of wow factor. Best Regards, David Simoni, General Manager.

Excellent Customer Service in every Department

by from Oviedo, FL |

We purchase our first vehicle in 14 years from Fields, Sanford, Florida in November 2013. We purchased a Dodge Ram Larami. Our Salesman's name was KiKi. He was full of energy and very confident. He made up for the lack of confidence we had in buying a new vehicle. We love our new truck so much that we came back in July 2014 to purchase our son a Dodge Dart. We came back to see KiKi and he referrred us to his top man, Wil Bass. Again, our car buying experience was painless. WIl was very professional and a joy to work with. Will made us so very comfortable and relaxed during our time there. We had some wonderful conversations in a relaxing atmosphere. Wow, it is nice to be able to work with Fields and their salesman. My son is so in love with his car. You know he will be telling everyone about his car and where he got it. I have been back to get my regularly oil changes and serivce on my truck and really enjoy the time to sit and relax in the customer service seating area. I insist on waiting on my truck instead of coming back later for it. It is been the only time i can relax and enjoy it. The last couple of times I have been there, I have been lucky to receive the same service man, Kerry Kearney. He has been great! Very professional and informative on the work being done on my truck as well as giving me updates of there status during my wait. He was quick to get me in and get me out without any issues at all. OH, not to mention I get a carwash each time. That feels good driving out of the dealership with my shiney new truck. Thanks to you all. I could'nt ask for any more.

September 12, 2014

That's amazing, Susan! We are proud to have you as a member of the Fields family of dealerships. It's great to hear you are also enjoying the amenities we offer. If there is anything else we may do to heighten your ownership experience, please give me a call at 407-878-7710. Thank you for your kind words about our team and for your experiences - this is what we strive for every day! Warm Regards, David Simoni, General Manager.

Excellent Service

by from Wawarsing, NY |

I just came down from New York and wanted to get my Ram serviced. This dealership was awesome. Everyone there were friendly and very helpful. I had good service in NY but nothing like this, they even fed me. I especially want to mention Rick Hylton for his service , he went above and beyond to make my time there as pleasant and comfortable as possible. They treated me like I had been a customerer there for years and it was my first time there. I will be going back there for all my services.

August 26, 2014

Thanks for making the trip down, all the way from New York! We're delighted to serve your automotive needs and I'm happy to hear you were able to enjoy some of our amenities while you were in. Next time you're in Florida, please stop by and we'll be happy to give you a free car wash. Warm Regards, David Simoni, General Manager.

Rich is "The Man"

by from Deltona, FL |

Rich ALWAYS treats us like family. He always greets us by name and asks how we are doing before getting down to business. Rich is the ultimate in customer service. Rich treats us with respect and honesty and we treat him with the same.

August 26, 2014

We're proud to have him as a part of our dedicated team. Thank you for your feedback and for your business! We look forward to your next visit. Warm Regards, David Simoni, General Manager.