Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-641-2504 Used 888-641-2504
Service 888-221-3186 Service 888-221-3186

The Only Seminole County Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Dealership

by from Apopka fl |

I am proud to be a Jeep owner and these two guys have made my experience such a pleasure, when buying a new car it has its little imperfections but Larry has been the sales man every woman can trust! And Chris goes to the end of the earth to make sure your service is done properly and to the customers needs and satisfaction . This is vital to a service department and me being a single woman I want to know I can trust the service guys to be honest! At fields I believe I have that ! So if you are on the fence about buying a new or used car or truck get Larry to help you and you will be blessed with his honesty and knowledge, A SATISFIED Repeat customer Janis

March 22, 2016

Congratulations on being a Jeep owner! Thank you for making us your automotive choice! We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our dealership and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty on each and every visit. Sincerely, David Simoni, General Manager.

Unhappy coustomer

by from Sanford, Fl |

To who it may concern 03/21/16 I called to make a service appointment on Thursday for brake work and oil change. I informed the service desk agent that I talked to if possible I could have a courtesy vehicle to use for I have an appointment at 9am. I was told that it was not possible because I did not purchase my vehicle through your dealership. Are you kidding me, I have been coming to you for over 2 years with my car and I feel that all the time that I am told that you appreciate my business as a loyal customer it was just a run around. I love the work that you all do and you do a great job in servicing my car. But when It comes to really taking care of someone, I guess you are like everyone else. I work a lot with only 1 day off a week. So I don't have much free time do things that need to be done like taking care of my car. But now I have to wait to do the work with you or go with someone else, either way it's going to be at a later time now since I have to find the time for it. A very unhappy customer

March 30, 2016

We are terribly sorry to hear about your experience, John. Behavior like this is not tolerated at our dealership or within the Fields Auto Group. We've taken the necessary measures to ensure that this doesn't happen again. I encourage you to contact me directly and I will be happy to do my best to turn this situation around for you. You may reach me by phone at (407) 878-7710, or via email at dsimoni@fieldsauto.com. Warmest Regards, David Simoni, General Manager.

Natasha V.

by from orlando, florida |

I had an amazing experience thanks to Kevin for making my transition to my new car an exciting experience he attended to my needs with honesty and good communication and gave me the ultimate buying experience i will definitely be referring family and friends in the orlando-sandford area. Thank you KEVIN and the rest of the staff who was also involed with my experience!!! Greatly appreciate it!!

March 22, 2016

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our dealership and that you would recommend us to family and friends. We hope to welcome you back in the near future for your complimentary car wash and/or to take advantage of our other complimentary amenities we provide to all of our customers as our way showing our appreciation for your business. Thank you for making Fields your automotive choice. Sincerely, David Simoni, General Manager.

Chris Young is the best

by from Apopka |

I have had a few hiccups along the way with the service area at fields and after speaking with Chris Young my reservations about the service area have been restored ! His customer care is exceptional ! I am very happy That I don't have to fret over repairs or service any more!

March 22, 2016

Thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We are always pleased to serve your automotive needs and certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Fields. Sincerely, David Simoni, General Manager.

Parts department

by from Apopka fl |

Mindy in parts has been awesome, I have found that not everyone that works at fields has the best skills in customer relations, however this lady knows how to handle mistakes made by others and makes sure to personally correct the issue. She has the GIFT she is a great employee that truly cares about the quality and how much I have spent there buying cars. I want her to know that I appreciate her kindness and being so personable a lesson her co worker from last week could learn from, Thankyou Mindy

March 1, 2016

Thank you for your kind words, Janis. We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you enjoyed your recent visit! I will make sure that our team is aware of your amazing feedback and if there is any way we may improve on your experience with us, please let me know. Sincerely, David Simoni, General Manager.

My 2016 jeep

by from Apopka fl |

So I went in to have my leather installed and there was a bit of an oops in the order, I requested to see the leather I had ordered to find it was not what I had requested HOWEVER EVERYONE was so apologetic and made sure it will be reordered ! I'm so glad I asked to see the leather prior to installation. Then Larry my sales person took the time to call me and extend his personal apology for the order being incorrect, I take that as a true business person following up on behalf of fields jeep to insure the quality of care is taken even after I took delivery of my jeep two weeks ago. I am proud to be part of Fields family and will forever recommend that dealership to all I come in contact with. I think Larry went way beyond the call of duty to insure my complete satisfaction will be met!

February 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind comments, Janis, I'm delighted we were able to get everything corrected for you and congratulations again on your new Jeep. I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit! We look forward to seeing you again soon. As always, we are dedicated to exemplifying only the highest level of service on every visit. Thank you for making us your automotive choice! Sincerely, David Simoni, General Manager.

Best experience EVER

by from Sanford fl |

Went in for my usual car wash and have had issues with my 2015 jeep, I went into the show room to say hi to everyone and ran into Larry new car sales, we talked for a few min and he asked me how my jeep was, well that opened a can of worms lol, so I proceeded to give him my life story Boy he was thinking, why did this lady stop at my desk! Well one thing lead to another and he got the sales manager Brian to talk to me, then the General manager, then the service manager all to try and fix my issue I was having for 10 months with my Cherokee. So this has a very happy ending! Larry found me a beautiful 2016 black 6 cyl jeep Cherokee and I test drove it two times before making the switch. I went to finance where Lee did an excellent job getting me a great interest rate! I am one happy jeep owner! However had it not been for Larry's honesty and persistence in making this right I never would have returned to that dealership, I had already gotten prices on Toyota suv's But I thank Larry, Lee, Brian , Andy that told me to go see Larry, and the General manager that made me a happy customer ! I am forever grateful for fields in Sanford for CARING about me!

January 14, 2016

We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you enjoyed your recent visit! I will make sure that our team is aware of your amazing feedback and if there is any way we may improve on your experience with us, please let me know. We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future. Warm Regards, David Simoni, General Manager.

My best car buying experince...EVER!!!!

by from Oviedo, FL |

Thank you Capt. Dave for making my car buying experience the best ever. From the moment you said hello, I knew i was going to purchase a car that day. Good work done by you and your team to have me and my new car out of the dealership pretty quickly.

December 31, 2015

The pleasure is ours, HaydenG! We strive to provide an exemplary experience on every visit and I'm proud to hear we made it happen for you on your most recent visit. If there is anything else we can do to better serve you, please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you for choosing Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We certainly appreciate your business. The pleasure is ours! Sincerely, David Simoni, General Manager.

Another excellent experience

by from Merritt Island, FL |

Second lease through Fields and another excellent experience.

December 9, 2015

Thank you, James! We are deeply elated that we have been your constant dealership choice over the years. Congratulations on your second vehicle with us and thank you for your continued business and loyalty! As always, don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything further we may do to exceed your expectations with us. Our staff are already ready to serve your automotive needs. Thank you and take care. Kind Regards, David Simoni, General Manager.

Review

by from coral springs |

Great experience everyone was awesome. Thanks for your help.

November 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We are always delighted to serve your automotive needs. Best Regards, David Simoni, General Manager.