Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-221-3186

The Only Seminole County Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Dealership

Love my car!!

by from Deltona FL |

Love my Challenger SRT. Thank you for the amazing customer service.

Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

July 21, 2015

Congratulations on your new Challenger SRT, Michelle, and thank you for your business! It's our pleasure to serve your automotive needs. Thank you for choosing Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Sincerely, David Simoni, General Manager.

Jennifer Gayheart

by from Casselberry FL |

Tom Perry was very helpful and friendly! He found us the perfect vehicle!

Excellent Sales and Service

by from Orlando, FL |

I must say going to your location was the best choice. I worked for many years with a different automotive group in the past and I never witness or experience the service I received at your location. Thank you for making every step easy and comfortable.

Wow! 2015 Dodge Challenger RT

by from Titusville, Florida |

Honest easy buying process to get me in the vehicle of my dreams. I loved my 2013 Ram 1500 but I dreamed of one day getting a Dodge Challenger. This car and the dealership made my dreams come true.

Great dealership

by from Sanford, FL |

Great facility, good selection of vehicles. Sales people where helpful and did not pressure.

Best Car Buying Experience In Years!

by from New Smyrna Beach, FL |

Our salesman, "Captain Dave", was very friendly and over a period of about two weeks of making up our minds he was extremely helpful when we needed him without trying to chase us down to make a decision. The car we actually wanted was located at another dealership and it was no problem getting the car transferred to our location. The dealership was very comfortable and accommodating in every way and all of the staff other than our salesman checked with us from time to time to see if we needed anything. Right through to the end of the sales process we were made to feel as though we were in control of decisions and we were informed thoroughly of each and every option we had to decide on. Great staff with what felt like a genuine concern for our satisfaction and happiness. Much appreciated.

Non-service dept

by from Deltona, FL |

Bought my brand new van there in April of 2014. They messed up the title paperwork twice. They did finally correct it. I noticed the air conditioning wasn't getting very cool. As in 30 minutes in it on high and I am still sweating in my 1 year old van. Took it in as it was under warranty. Told them what was going on and that it was more then likely the expansion valve. They said it was a half pound over charged and gave it back. Still hot. Took it back, they said it was in spec after checking it in the garage of an air conditioned shopped. We asked for the dodge procedures and standards for the ac. We followed the procedures our selves and it failed every test. Took it back for the 3rd time and gave them the results. Surprise surprise the expansion valve was bad. The gm was rude, we emailed him in a none confrontational manner and he was condensing. I will not purchase another vehicle from this dealership. Ever.

Non-service dept

by from Deltona, FL |

Bought my brand new van there in April of 2014. They messed up the title paperwork twice. They did finally correct it. I noticed the air conditioning wasn't getting very cool. As in 30 minutes in it on high and I am still sweating in my 1 year old van. Took it in as it was under warranty. Told them what was going on and that it was more then likely the expansion valve. They said it was a half pound over charged and gave it back. Still hot. Took it back, they said it was in spec after checking it in the garage of an air conditioned shopped. We asked for the dodge procedures and standards for the ac. We followed the procedures our selves and it failed ever test. Took it back for the 3rd time and gave them the results. Surprise surprise the expansion valve was bad. The gm was rude, we emailed him in a none confrontational manner and he was condensing. I will not purchase another vehicle from this dealership. Ever.

I bought a Challenger!

by from Altamonte Springs Fl |

Randy did a great job in getting me the car of my dreams. After he got over the shock of my car of choice.......not everyday that a Grandmother buys a Challenger.

New Car Purchase

by from Orlando, FL |

we had a great experience again with Smitty and the entire Fields staff. Just great people to buy a car from. We'll definitely be back for our next vehicle purchase.

Best of everything - Easy, simple, honest

by from Sanford Florida |

Walk in the Sanford dealership, ask for Hector Nevado. If he is off that day leave you name and number, he will call you back, tell Hector Steve sent you. Hector is the epitome of no pressure. When you pick up your new car go to service, ask for Andy Savas, Andy understands service and customer service. He is the service rep you want. If you want a sweet treat while you wait, ask for "PARTY IN A CUP" at the free food counter. Hector, Andy, Party in a cup...you are done, happy, smiling, driving a new set of wheels...life is good.

Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

July 29, 2015

Thank you and we're happy you're enjoying the amenities! Please let us know if there is anything else we may do enhance your ownership experience. We appreciate your kind words and your business! Sincerely, David Simoni, General Manager.