Lash Auto Sales

4520 S Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL 33813

Misrepresentaton

by from Marquette Mich |

Last year I spent a lot of time and money to check out a car (prior to bidding) but not nearly what it would have cost to bring it up to the description. I have never seen such a misrepresented car in my life. Don't know how these people sleep at night. Do not buy anything from Lash without prior inspection.

Be careful

by from crofton md |

Be careful I negotiated a price they agreed end to and then....... .... Oh by the way the convertible top doesn't operate.

NEVER PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE WITHOUT INSPECTION

by from Lakeland Fl |

Lowest quality of collector vehicles on the market. These vehicles are NOT what you see or read online. Living in the area locally Checking out these vehicles, they have to be the worst I have ever seen ever. It is imperative that you have someone who know what they are doing check out the vehicle before purchase, especially site unseen. Extreme caution should be taken.

tribble desction of car

by from clinton sc 29325 |

1965 olds conv said it had been thru quality check.ball face lie.

1971 mustang convert.

by from montreal canada |

purchased a 1971 ford mustang convert in 2010 from lash auto, I live in montreal Canada so my first mistake was not checking it out before buying,they stated that the car had no rust issues I fiqured buying a car from florida they would be no rust [was I wrong]I got the car back to Canada and got it inspected and 1 of the shock towers was rusted right through I got it fixed for a cost of 500 bucks,2014 I took the interior out and discovered this car had 2 carpets who ever had the car just put the new carpet over the old one,i lifted the old carpet out and guess what I found all the floor pans rusted out,lash auto stated that there were no rust issues in my opinion this place is not qualified to sell classic cars he covers up the problems and flips them...

36 Ford Review

by from Houston, Texas |

The experience in buying the car was just fine. The people there are nice. However, the car quallity was not what I expected based on their descriptions on-line. It was described as a frame off restoration, so I expected there would be very few problems with the car, which turned out not to be the case. First, it was really not "ready to be driven" . You could not put gas in the gas tank because the fill tube was leaking and gas went all over the ground. The drivers side door did not fit properly...did not close flush. The clutch slipped really badly and made the car barely drivable. None of the lights work..including headlights and tail lights. The heat gauges ( both original and one that was added) did not work. Contrary to what I was told the oil had not been changed at the dealership. Shame on me, since I did not have the car inspected before I paid a relatively high price for it. Had I known about all the problems that needed to be repaired, I would have passed on the car. Before buying from this dealer, I recommend an inspection. Lesson learned!

prompt staff

by from ottawa , ontario, canada |

The staff was very helpful and willing answer my questions,I did want a service manager to contact me about the delivery of my vehicle which I think should be part of the pre delivery service, the office staff did so for me.I have not yet recieved the vehicle that was purchased and will comment about condition once the vehicle arrives at my home from florida to ottawa canada.Thanks.

Exceptional service and product

by from Harrisburg PA |

Exceptional Service, Great products. I enjoyed walking threw the lot and going back to Childhood memories! It was fun!

Misrepresentation of purchased auto

by from Pennsylvania |

Not sure how the car looked so good in the pictures and the obvious flaws did not stand out. The car will not pass inspection because of a rusty frame, problems with the brake lines and fuel line. The entire undercarriage was painted flat black to hide all of the defects. The car is a mess. Exterior has dents and huge scratches that did not appear on the dealer photos, they must have used a filter because the car color as is not the color of the car in the dealer photos......DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALER WITHOUT ACTUALLY PERFORMING A PHYSICAL INSPECTION OF THE CAR YOU INTEND TO PURCHASE.

GREAT EXPIRIENCE

by from gainesville, FL |

I came in to look around because my current vehicle is falling apart. They took good care of me and gave me a deal I couldn't pass up!