Auto Gallery Chicago

Auto Gallery Chicago

12 W Factory Rd, Addison, IL 60101

Used 888-692-3519

by from Tampa FL |

I am very happy with Auto Gallery Chicago and their customer service. Sebastian and Peter were very friendly and knowledgeable about their product. I bought my dream car from them and couldn't be any happier. The process was very easy and the car was shipped to me in the condition as described. Good Job Guys !!!

Good Experience Working With Steve

by from Bloomington, IL |

I was searching for an Audi TT that was within my range of spending. After tracking available cars for about a month, I found a nice, low mileange 2002 that I liked at Ato Gallery. Steve was responsive to my inquires and we worked a deal with a trade before I came on site. Steve was patient with me and was helpful after the sale when a lock cylinder fell out of the driver's side door. What's the odds of that happening? The TT is clean and runs well. I am pleased with my purchase and was very comfortable working with Steve. Auto Gallery has a great selection of cars for those looking for something more than transportation from A-Z. I got into an Audi TT for an affordable price within my budget. Soon after was on vacation renting an A-Z rental. Was so happy to get back to the TT! Maybe one day I take the next step to a Porsche. :) Thanks Steve.

Great Experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I recently purchased a 2004 Lexus LS from the Auto Gallery. I was reluctant at first to buy a car sight unseen from an out-of-state dealer. But, the entire experience turned out to be as stress-free as buying a car can be. The car is everything it was represented to be, almost like new, and at a very reasonable price. Purchasing the car, shipping and title transfer were easy, thanks to Sabastian. He stayed focused on every detail and made sure there were no problems. I highly recommend this dealer.

Don't waste your time with this dealer

by from Morton Grove, IL |

I don't write reviews but this experience with Auto Gallery Chicago pushed me over my laziness. Let me say that I have been looking for some fun second car but have not decided on the exact model - BMW M3 or 135i etc. So I saw an older BMW at this dealer and went to see the car. Carfax was stating no accident but when I looked at it clearly it has been hit from behind as the rear bumper had 1" gaps where it connects to the under body, hmmm... Anyways - I'm not too picky at this price range but hate to be made fool of. Then the guy tells me how they buy the best car from good regions California etc.. - making small talk I suggest that this is good because they don't have rust problems.. he tells me "These cars don't rust!" Hahaha - seriously e46 don't rust, huh? Alright - so I ask can we take a test drive and he tells me that unless I'm ready to buy the car now and then he is not doing test drives as he has a lot of cost in buffing the cars. I decided to give him one last chance - and said that I'm looking and considering several cars so it is up to him if he wants to persuade me for his one. He said "Go take a look at the other ones and then come here". Needless to say he's not going to get my business and I felt that others need to be warned so that they don't waste time with this dealer. BTW - I'm like 40 years old, not a teenager looking for a joyride in a BMW :) The VIN of the car is WBSBR93451EX20845. Anyhow - do yourself a favor and go to a dealer that respects your time and needs.

Amazing car!

by from Columbus, OH |

I just drove from Chicago to Columbus after purchasing my 2007 Porsche 911 4S from Auto Gallery Chicago and I could not be happier. Peter spoke with me at least a half dozen times, drove it to an independent mechanic for a PPI (which it passed with flying colors), and did not pressure me at all when I was still hesitant. His reviews are impeccable for a reason. He is honest, his cars are exactly what he says they are, and they are an incredible value. In fact, of all the cars I researched online for several months this 911 -- with only 11,000 miles, loaded and in mint condition -- was the most competitively priced. Thank you so much Peter and Sebastion for making my dream a reality.

by from Addison, IL |

I got very nice treatment from every one how works at the dealership, I really advice every one how look for reasonable prices and professionalism to go to Auto Gallery Chicago. Respectfully

no nonsense people who know there stuff !!!

by from WINFIELD ,IL |

class establishment no pressure great finance rates no double dipping like most places and dealships. all cars are clean and inspected with issues fixed cant say ive ever been happier with a buying expierience i will be using these guys again if they dont have what you need they will find it !!!!!

by from Riverside CA |

I bought a vehicle from them and had it shipped to me. Buying process was great and the car arrived as described. They know their product and also they are very easy to deal with. Don't hope for much off on their prices because they are usually pretty firm but they do have nice inventory that is already priced very aggressively. I am very picky buyer and expect all my questions answered and they met my expectations. Will buy again in the future !!!

Went above and Beyond.

by from New Glarus, WI |

Everything went very smooth to start, test drove the car, got all the paperwork done, drove off the lot. Then the bumping and clunking started not 2 blocks from the lot. Took it back they fixed everything that was wrong. I was sad not to have my first Bimmer to drive home that day, but the repairs are done, No extra out of my pocket and I'm driving it now. Everyone there was great They did everything they said they would and more, they didn't even mind my 3 and 7 year old seeing how it felt to sit behind the wheel of some really cool cars! Love the car! Wife and kids love the car! Thank you Peter, Sebastian and the rest of the guys!

Happy Customer

by from Glenview IL |

Bought a nice car from them. Cool place and good people to deal with. Entire buying experience was smooth from start to finish. You should give them a chance if you looking for nice used car. They definitely like to take care of their customers. A+++

AWESOME PLACE WITH AWESOME PEOPLE!!!

by from Chicago, IL. |

I was very impressed with the selection of vehicles and the quality of customer service that auto gallery chicago provided. The process was painless and fast! Steve was very helpful in showing me everything I need to know about my car and Peter was super efficient when it came to the paperwork! Couldn't be more satisfied!!!