Auto Gallery Chicago

12 W Factory Rd, Addison, IL 60101

Used 888-692-3519

Great Dealer

by from Tampa FL |

I am very happy with Auto Gallery Chicago and their customer service. Sebastian and Peter were very friendly and knowledgeable about their product. I bought my dream car from them and couldn't be any happier. The process was very easy and the car was shipped to me in the condition as described. Good Job Guys !!!

Check the car with great price under you expected

by from Chicago IL |

Tried to check same kind of vehicle I owned, needed to get upgrade, they have better vehicle what I expected. They were kind. And tried to help me to get with nice deal.

Great Experience Buying Sight-Unseen

by from Charleston, WV |

Purchased a collector car sight-unseen from this dealer and the experience could not have been better. Sebastian recognized my uneasy feelings (and inexperience) purchasing a car from a dealer located about 400 miles from my home. He gave me a great deal on the car and eased my worries by answering all my calls promptly and keeping me informed at every step in the process.He remained willing to do whatever I needed for reassurance, such as sending me extra pictures (literally showing every part of the car in detail) and sending video of the car starting/running. He even sent pictures of the car being loaded into the enclosed trailer that brought the vehicle to us. Then, spoke with me after delivery to make sure the car met all my expectations. I could not be more pleased. It was just a perfect buying experience.

Seamless Purchase. Highly recommended.

by from Lakewood IL |

Peter and Sebastian are awesome to work with. Vehicles are always as described and they take great pride to ensure the experience for their customers is special. Cars are clean, ready, and mechanically/cosmetically what you see online. Pricing on vehicles is great, hard to beat. All around, a great group of guys to work with, keeps me coming back to Auto Gallery every time I am in the market for another vehicle. These guys are professional, customer service based, and their cars are awesome! I would highly recommend Peter and the Auto Gallery team.

Thanks for the business.

Good place for that special car !!!

by from Oswego il |

Answered the phone at exactly 9:00 am on Black Friday !!! Answered my questions about the GLI I was interested in . I went to dealership and the car was there and I test drove it and liked it we agreed on a price for the GLI and on my trade !! Had the rear bumper repaired for me as there was some scratches on it !! Happy with my new ride and would consider buying there again !! Thanks guys

no response

by from chicago il |

Never got a call back or email or anything. I guess the other people were right found that out myself.

May 18, 2015

I am sorry no one called you. We are very good at getting back to people. I don't know what happened.

seriously irresponsible problematic dealer

by from Urbana, IL |

I bought a car there, but it has been two month now I still haven't received the title. I emailed them several times but they never respond, I just called Sebastian(I have called once before about this) but I guess he just decided not to answer anymore. Now I have to go to DMV to check what is wrong myself.

May 18, 2015

Please call us because it is not us that takes this long it is the state of Illinois. If you let us I would like to help thanks.

Car guys with class

by from Fruitland, Ia |

What you should expect from a great car dealer. Drove from Iowa to purchase a Mercedes SLK350. Car was as described and as documented via photo's. They are in the business to sell high end cars, and they do this very well. Call before you make the drive, be sure they still have what you are interested in,and you will not be disappointed. No fancy showroom, just good deals and cars are inside. Thanks Sebastian and Auto Gallery team!

Great Business Values

by from Fruitland, Iowa |

Just picked up my 16k mile Mercedes SLK350. Sebastian does a great job working with the customer. If you are looking to buy this is the place. Car was as represented very correct. Make sure you don't disappoint yourself and call to make sure the vehicle you are interested is still available before you make a long drive. They are in the business to sell cars and are willing to work with you, but you have to communicate clearly. That is common sense. Enjoyed the experience. Keep it up guys !

Lack of communication/ customer service

by from ALSIP,IL |

Called this dealer and later went in to look at an E60/m5 Black. Sebastien shoed me the car and was reluctant to pull it out for a test drive until we agreed on a price, To which I responded that I had to check out the performance of the car to see if it warrants the extra $$ they were seeking. Eventually sebastien pulled out the M5, took me out for a spin. We agreed on a price pending the P.P.I. That's when the dialogue fell off...These guys could never return my call for anything, I was the one chasing them to please take my money until I called, spoke to "peter" (the owner) and snapped out of my trance! I had to cancel the pre-arranged inspection and continue my search elsewhere. Perhaps My "type" isn't welcome at their dealership...either ways I decided since I work hard for my money, I need to spend it at a business that values my time! Nice to see though that they still haven't moved that car.....whose loss!?

May 18, 2015

Sorry you feel this way my side of the story is we called you several times to arrange the inspection with no luck. I do not like to keep bothering people and I did end up selling it.

Good Experience Working With Steve

by from Bloomington, IL |

I was searching for an Audi TT that was within my range of spending. After tracking available cars for about a month, I found a nice, low mileange 2002 that I liked at Ato Gallery. Steve was responsive to my inquires and we worked a deal with a trade before I came on site. Steve was patient with me and was helpful after the sale when a lock cylinder fell out of the driver's side door. What's the odds of that happening? The TT is clean and runs well. I am pleased with my purchase and was very comfortable working with Steve. Auto Gallery has a great selection of cars for those looking for something more than transportation from A-Z. I got into an Audi TT for an affordable price within my budget. Soon after was on vacation renting an A-Z rental. Was so happy to get back to the TT! Maybe one day I take the next step to a Porsche. :) Thanks Steve.