Rohrich Chevrolet

2685 W Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15226

1 of 1 review

Honest Car Dealership with an edge

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I have not had an car for over 11 years now due to having a bad wreck... Honestly living in Pittsburgh, one does not really need a car if they do not want to have one. My parents live about 2.5 hours away, and my Mom was recently diagnosed with Cancer. The thought that I could not get to her was really starting to wear on me almost as much as the thought of her diagnosis was. I filled out the application online and Larry, the online manager, contacted me within a day. He is really an honest and compassionate person. He understood that I needed a car; and he also understood that I was still in shock from the diagnosis and was EXTREMELY patient with me. I cannot speak more highly of him or Lu Ann (who assisted me in completing the paperwork, and is an excellent listener). A special thank you goes out to Brian, who I have been told found me the financing so that I could purchase my car. I will definately tell all of my friends of my experience and will be a lifetime buyer from this dealership. This dealership is very special, and I cannot put how grateful I am in words. Thank you so very much. You all have made a difference in a really difficult time. I would not have previously believed a car dealership had this capability. Again, thank you.

(1-1 of 1 review)