Capital Subaru

(5.0) 4 Reviews

3999 S Memorial Dr, Winterville, NC 28590

Amazing customer service!!

by from Charleston, SC |

This dealership absolutely went above and beyond in their customer service!! I drove 4.5 hrs one way to pick up this car and it was so worth the drive! I bought a used vehicle from them that ended up needing a few repairs within 2 hours of driving it off the lot. Jordan and Rachel could not have been more understanding or accommodating! Thank all of you for your exceptional customer service. Highly recommend this dealership!!

Spectacular!

by from Nashville, NC |

Rachel and Jordan are my new best friends! This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. They found the exact Subaru Crosstrek I wanted and gave me 25% more for my trade than the big dealer in Raleigh where I had a horrible experience. Very Friendly staff. You cannot go wrong with Capital Subaru! Worth driving the distance!

BEST SALES TEAM EVER

by from Wilmington, NC |

In my life I have seen my father go head to head with many car salesmen. I have seen him drive five hours to a different state and still walk out on them. I have sat in the chair to the back of the "office" and watched for hours as they passed a piece of paper back and fourth to one another, to my complete disbelief. Is this the way you buy a car? Unfortunately I was rear-ended while sitting at a stop light, and my prized jeep was totaled. I needed a new car, but there is no way I can handle scrapping with a dealer. After two months of searching online, in the papers, and going to car lots, I found Capital Subaru of Greenville through a friend who told me to just go check them out. Well, I live over 2 hours away, so I put off the idea for a few weeks. Having no luck at all, I thought this to be a last resort because I have never haggled like my father, I bring cash in hand and have bought 6 cars that way. As I entered the sales staff were incredibly happy to see me! Almost the exact opposite reaction I received from every other car dealership I've ever been to (if you could see me, you would probably understand why sales people don't think I will be worth their time). The sales manager Shane came straight out of his office smiling, introduced me to their entire sales team, and got me hooked up with Jordan. Jordan and I talked for a while, he was incredibly personable and in no way did he make me feel intimidated like many other experiences I've had. I told him my price range and what I was looking for, low and behold the very first car we test drove that day was the same car I drove home. On top of that he gave me a better deal than what I was going to ask for, and that is where he started! The people at Capital Subaru of Greenville actually took care of me like I was a member of their family. I will be a customer for life, and very much look forward to returning for the purchase of my wife's car and in the next ten years, my daughter's car. I wish that I could return to my younger self and say, don't worry, it won't be like this, you're car buying experience is going to be much better! Thank you Jordan and Shane!

AWESOME DEALERSHIP!!!!!

by from greenville NC |

I filled out a request online for more information, I was contacted by Jordan Baker. After discussing my needs and wants in my new Forester we set a time for me to come in and drive the car. Let me first say that I have never owned or considered a subaru, I will never drive another car again!!! The all wheel drive system in Subarus makes all others including Hyundai, and Honda seem like a joke. Also the oil filter is on top of the engine!!! I just pop the hood and there it is. After talking to Shane the sales manager, we worked out a more than fair price for my trade, and the new Forester. I met Ralph the service manager, and I have to say these guys are a class act! I cannot say enough about Shane, Jordan, and Ralph......can't wait to buy another!!!