Reineke Ford Lincoln of Lima

1360 Greely Chapel Rd, Lima, OH 45804

New 888-420-0567
Used 888-420-4918
Service 877-289-1583

Get your Key from Reineke!

Excellent Experience

by from Ohio |

I purchased a car from this dealership and it went very well. All of the staff was friendly and courteous. Brian covered all of my options and was very quick to answer any questions I had. It was a very good experience, and I will definitely do business with them again.

New Car Shopping

by from Lima, Ohio |

I wouldn't recommend anyone buy from this facility unless you do your homework. Plan on having your credit checked before they will even negotiate. The price changed at least 3 times from the initial offer so make sure you can haggle like your a 3rd world used car salesman. I wasted an entire day and made a more than fair offer after a lot of back and forth. I'm sure all car dealerships try to make the best deal they can for their company but I felt like this was over the top when I looked at first offer and the final price, I still didn't accept. Good luck if you shop here.

Misrepresentation

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Drove all the way there and they didn't have the car they advertised. Waited over 30 minutes to get someone that told us they never had the car that was advertised, Very unprofessional!!

AMAZING!!!?

by from Lima,OH |

Days before I went in I got emails to set up an appt. confirmation call the day before & of the appt. every question was answered & was treated w/ fragile care b/c I had past horrible experiences purchasing a car! Got follow up email & call - definitely keeping them around when my son wants to buy his first car

Fantastic Service!!!

by from Lima, Ohio |

I worked with Stephen Barga on my "New to me" vehicle purchase... They are undergoing a remodel right now so it was a bit hectic with the construction noise. Other than that everything was a smooth a it can be. Stephen was exciting, informative, trustworthy and kind. I would highly recommend him to friends and family. If you're looking for a great vehicle at a great price, I highly recommend Reineke Family Dealerships and especially Stephen Barga... http://www.facebook.com/StephenBargaAtReinekeFamilyDealerships

Would not talk to me

by from Van Wert, OH |

I used Cars.com to find information about a Ford C-Max. I used the internet inquiry link. There was no response from Reineke Ford. I will never buy from them or recommend them. Ford Motor company has probably lost a sale!

Review

by from Lima,Ohio |

Had a great experience. The internet sales manager is a people person and was very helpful w us getting a new car.He was very friendly and outgoing.

Reineke Ford Lincoln of Lima responded to this review

February 21, 2012

Thanks Soccer guy, I am glad you enjoyed your experience!!!

2012 Ford Escape

by from Lima, Ohio |

PC12312011 I went to Reineke Ford in Lima, Ohio after having a very dissatisfying adventure at Ricart Ford in Columbus, Ohio. I started my search for a brand new vehicle in August of 2011 with hopes of purchasing and owning a new vehicle by Christmas. Even though I did not actually recieve my vehicle until 12/30/2011 I am very pleased with the overall process and treatment that I received with the salesman (Brian Welker)at Reineke Ford. From the moment I walked into the dealership I was treated as a person and not just as a prospective paycheck by Brian. He listened to my wishes and concerns and found me the perfect vehicle to meet my individual needs. Even though I was very pleased with the salesman process of this adventure, I was a little dissatisfied with the financial aspect of the deal. First, the computers were acting up and delaying the financial process from taking place in a timely manner (and the were two customers in front of me). After approximately two hours of Brian going over every aspect of the vehicle (stall tactic) I decided to come back the following evening to complete my paperwork and take home my new vehicle. I understand that this was of no fault of Brian or the financial person. However, the following day the financial person did not appear to really be on the same page with me. I had to tell him on several occassions that something was wrong with the paperwork before it was finally right on the third attempt. He blamed the errors on the salesman not letting him know what was going on. Even if that was the case (which I do not believe it was) he should not have expressed that to me as a customer. My only true complaint is with the fact that I was not given the offer that was being promoted on the television at the time. According to the advertisement I should have been able to purchase a 2012 Ford Escape with 0% interest for 60 months and no payment for 90 days. The financial person stated that the maximum number of days he could go out for the start of payments was 45 days, thus making my payments start in essence 45 days before I thought they would. If I had known that this advertisement would not be honored I would have put down a smaller cash down payment on the vehicle. I would like to say thanks to Brian for all his hard work and attentiveness to what the customer wanted instead of looking at his own pocket.

The Perfect Mazda5!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I have very high standards and am very picky when buying a vehicle. I searched aggressively for 6 months and only Reinke could provide the perfect fit. I needed a clean carfax, one owner, low miles, silver, black leather, '09/'10 Madzda5 Grand Touring model for my wife and baby on the way. Brian was great to work with! He even took up close pics of any imperfections and we had a price negotiated before I made the 2hr drive to come see it. The van was just as Brian said, its condition was practically perfect for an '09. He even put it on the lift at my request so I could do a full inspection. They went above and beyond for me and on the way out let me pick a Christmas gift out off the back of a showroom truck. I let my wife open it after suprising her with the van. It was a Ipod speaker tower! Very happy with my experience and highly recommend Brian and Reinke!

The Perfect Mazda5!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Reineke Ford Lincoln of Lima responded to this review

December 30, 2011

Thanks for the kind words Kyle, it was a pleasure helping you and your family with this purchase!