Hoffman Used Car Superstore

650 Connecticut Blvd, East Hartford, CT 06108

Used 866-365-1596

A great buying experience

by from Waterbury Ct. |

This is our third vehicle from Hoffman. Our salesman, Anthony was very polite and friendly. He was able to answer all the questions we had quickly and was very knowledgeable. He along with John the used car manager made the buying process very easy and relaxing. We will definitely be buying our next car or suv from Hoffman auto group.

July 12, 2014

Hi Dan, Thank you so much for your continued customer loyalty with Hoffman! We sincerely appreciate you and are thrilled you were able to find the car you wanted. Just give Anthony a call when you are ready to look for another vehicle and he will be happy to help. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Very good

by from East Hartford |

Anthony the salesman was very helpful during the whole process and made an effort, along with finance manager Fran, to get us the price we wanted. Fran gave us a great rate to keep our monthly payments affordable. Fran was very patient and polite and we were able to drive away on the next day with a clean car.

May 12, 2014

Hello Sergey, Thank you for choosing the Hoffman Used Car SuperStore! We are glad to hear you had a great experience working with Anthony and Fran. If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call. We are here to keep your car running beautifully too. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Hoffman ... Driven by Trust.

Great service!

by from Wappingers Falls, NY |

The guys at H-Lot are absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to do business with! Joe, Anthony and Fran made buying a car as simple as possible. I would highly suggest them to anyone! Excellent service!

February 12, 2014

Hi Lara, Thank you for choosing Hoffman H-Lot and letting us know about your recent experience with us! We will share your feedback with our team. Enjoy your vehicle and let us know when we can be of assistance in the future. Any of our Hoffman Service Departments will be happy to help keep your car maintained and running smoothly. Regards, Susan Lane, Marketing Events and Social Media Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group, Driven by Trust.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Hartford, CT |

I just purchase a 2009 Nissan Altima, the whole process was great, the test driving experience, the negotiation and closing the deal. The salesman Norman Jones and His manager John made this possible, great people and fair prices, trust me when I say that this people don't just wanna sell you a car, they want you as a customer for life, i had purchase many cars over the years, but this one has been the best experience ever.

Raymond Chapman

by from Enfield, CT. |

I am a retired man and have had many encounters with new and used car dealers. I welcome the opportunity to write a review for this organization. I recently purchased a 2008 Chrysler Town & Country Van from Hoffman Auto used car lot. Being handicapped and confined to a wheelchair I passed on their offer to drive the van prior to purchase. Talk about trust. When the deal was done I drove the van home and realized that the new tires were going to be a problem. I called Hoffman Auto as soon as I arrived home to express my concerns. I was assured that they would take care of the problem. I returned the van to them and they tried to resolve the problem by realignment and balancing. When that failed they replaced the tires with a new set. These tires were the answer to my problem. There will be no hesitation on my part to refer my family and friends to visit Hoffman Auto when the are looking to purchase new or used autos. Again, what a pleasure to do business with these people.

A Dealership that goes above and beyond!

by from Ellington CT |

The guys over at H-Lot are wonderful! A special thanks to Billie, Fran, Andrew, Jon and Ron for making my purchase of my new to me vehicle. This is definitely a dealership that cares about their customers. No cutting corners, or hidden fees. Just honesty and a beautiful vehicle that's just right for myself and family. Much appreciation to everyone that made my car buying a pleasurable event.

It was a pleasure working with Andrew Almeida

by from Middletown, CT |

I was shopping for my first car so I didn't fully understand the process of buying a car and after searching for cars online for multiple days, I ended up finding myself at Hoffman's H Lot to look at a 2008 Audi A4 2.0T. Andrew Almeida was the salesman I worked with and I was very pleased with the customer service he provided me. He answered every question I had about the car and shared with me all of the maintenance records and reports that he had. He actually brought me on 2 thorough test drives so I could get a feel for the car, not just a short drive around the block. I told him from the beginning that I wasn't going to make a decision that day and he still spent 3-4 hours with me going over everything and finding other cars within the Hoffman's dealership inventory that I might be interested in instead of excusing himself to help someone else who may of bought a car that day. He did not pressure me into buying the car on the spot and even tho I did not end up buying a car from H Lot, Andrew really deserves this review for the excellent service he provided. I would recommend working with Andrew to anyone who is looking to buy a car from Hoffman's H Lot, he really spends a lot of time with you and is very respectable.

Excellent Service

by from Windsor,CT |

I am very pleased with the service given. I was at desperate for a vehicle and I got what i was looking for.Reliable and safe were my main view points in looking for a car. I didnt get exactly what i wanted, But at the same time i did. Nonetheless, I am a very happy camper and I would refer as many people as possible.

Happy endings

by from East Hartford |

Norman was very understanding, and did a great job getting me in a car that i instantly wanted.

2003 ES 300 purchase

by from West Hartford, CT |

Basel and Fran were very professional and helpful. Jim Berube also helped me decide among many choices. You have good team going! Few suggestions - Since this car has few exposed rust spots, I would have hoped that your body shop could have put a touch-up paint; Same thing can be said for all wheels because the paint has been peeling off and it should have been repainted specially after I had made a purchase. I did not receive two fully functioning keys - which is not right. One key is original with all functions, but the second one is just an iginition key without any remote functions. This is my second Lexus (the other one is 2007 ES350) and I come there for all my service appointments and Jim and your service staff takes good care of me.