Hoffman Used Car Superstore

Used 866-365-1596 Used 866-365-1596

Hoffman - Driven By Trust

A Pleasant Car-Buying Experience

by from Central Massachusetts |

This was the most pleasant car-buying experience that we have ever had. It is so nice to deal with people who are accommodating, informative, and sincere. We would definitely purchase another car from this dealership and Jon Pighetti in particular. Thank you again for your fine service.

July 29, 2015

Hello Sally & Jeff, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Used Car Super Store. We appreciate your feedback on Jon and Ray. They are a great team that is always happy to go above and beyond for their customers. We trust you are enjoying your new Cadillac! Let us know any time you have questions or service needs. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

First time car buyer; Great Experience

by from Hartford County |

As a first time car buyer I was very skeptical wherever I went to look at cars. Car salesmen unfortunately do not get the best rep so I was very particular in who I wanted to buy my first car from. Hoffman Used Superstore was the 5th shop I went to. I had done some research online of local dealerships that had the specific car I wanted and Hoffman happened to have one. I worked with both Anthony and John. Both were very enjoyable to work with. They never once pressured me to buy the car they let me take my time in deciding, no phone calls trying to convince me or anything. When I asked them to fix something they did it right away no questions asked. This dealership is unlike any other that I have been to and I left with my dream car and the feeling of relief that I had a good car on my hands. Thank You John and Anthony for a very enjoyable experience.

December 24, 2015

Hello Lpeters, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Used Car Super Store! We are pleased to read that you had a great first time car buying experience. Your satisfaction is important to our team and we are committed to ensuring you have an exceptional experience. We trust you are loving your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again. Happy Holidays! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great experience

by from Hartford, Connecticut |

Pleasant experience. Good and quick service; fair and straight to point. I bought used car today and all formalities done pretty fast without any hassle to me. Definitely will prefer the dealer.

November 12, 2015

Hello Aks, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Used Car Superstore. Your satisfaction is important to us and we strive to ensure you have an seamless experience with us at every visit. We trust you are enjoying your new vehicle. Let us know any time you have questions or service needs. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great Experience

by from Hartford, CT |

Anthony and John made it fast, simple and great experience. Got me into the car of my dreams.

August 27, 2015

Hi Rose, Thank you for providing feedback on your experience with Anthony and John. We are pleased you had a great experience and went home with the car of your dreams. We are here for you when ever you need us. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Shop at Hoffman

by from Westerly, RI |

I had the pleasure of purchasing a used Acura from Hoffman Used Car Superstore. Jon Pighetti bent over backwards to get me into this car. He took care of all of the paperwork in order to register the car in Rhode Island, sending a representative to get the VIN checked, and registering the vehicle. I would totally endorse this dealership for the purchase of a used car!

June 4, 2015

Hi Dave, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Used Car Super Store. We appreciate your feedback on working with our general sales manager Jon. Our staff is committed to ensuring you have an exceptional experience at every visit. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

A Great Dealership!

by from Waterbury, CT |

I recently purchased a used Toyota Camry from Hoffman Used Car Superstore. Jon, Ray and the entire staff could not have been more helpful. They were very professional, fair and not pushy. The delivery of the car was hassle free and there weren't any surprises. All in all, it was a great experience and I would definitely recommend this dealership.

June 4, 2015

Hi ttdv214, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Used Car Super Store! We are thrilled you had a great experience with Jon and Ray and thank you for sharing your story. We trust you are enjoying your Camry. Let us know any time you have questions or service needs. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Amazing Experience!!!

by from Middletown, Ct |

I highly recommend this dealership. I have never had such a great time buying a car. I am happy to write a review to let others know what type of amazing service I received here. It was a delight. I have never had such a great experience buying a car. Honesty and a true sense that they cared is something I never thought was something I could get from a car dealership. I'm extremely happy!!!

Excellent place to buy a car!!

by from Middletown, Ct |

I can't say enough good things about my experience at Hoffman Used Car Super Store. I went there to look at a few cars I saw online. I was immediately welcomed by Jon, the GM. I found the whole experience different than anywhere I have been or heard about. I didn't feel like I was being scammed or tricked in any way. I was treated like a person not just another sale. At first I was confused by that because I have always been told not to trust "car salesmen". Jon and the rest of his team were honest and upfront. A pleasure to deal with. I have purchased a car that I love and have gained a whole new respect for the car buying process thanks to Jon and everyone at Hoffman Auto. I would highly recommend coming here if you are looking for a car!!!

Great service, excellent vehicle

by from Easton, NH |

Excellent buying experience. Sales staff was knowledgeable and up front. Listened to my questions and concerns and had real answers. Got an excellent vehicle for a fair price. Would definitely buy from again.

November 4, 2014

Hello Justin, Thank you so much for choosing Hoffman Used Car SuperStore for your recent vehicle purchase. We value you as our customer and appreciate you sharing your feedback. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns about your vehicle. It will be our continued pleasure to serve you. Thank you again for trusting Hoffman! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust

great experience

by from colchester, ct |

Really helpful, great experience buying our used car. This should be the first place you go to look for a quality used vehicle.

September 27, 2014

Hello lg, Thank you so much for choosing the Hoffman Used Car SuperStore for your recent purchase! We are pleased to have helped you find the perfect fit for your needs. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again when your vehicle needs maintenance. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.