Hoffman Used Car Superstore

650 Connecticut Blvd, East Hartford, CT 06108

Used 866-365-1596

Shop at Hoffman

by from Westerly, RI |

I had the pleasure of purchasing a used Acura from Hoffman Used Car Superstore. Jon Pighetti bent over backwards to get me into this car. He took care of all of the paperwork in order to register the car in Rhode Island, sending a representative to get the VIN checked, and registering the vehicle. I would totally endorse this dealership for the purchase of a used car!

A Great Dealership!

by from Waterbury, CT |

I recently purchased a used Toyota Camry from Hoffman Used Car Superstore. Jon, Ray and the entire staff could not have been more helpful. They were very professional, fair and not pushy. The delivery of the car was hassle free and there weren't any surprises. All in all, it was a great experience and I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Amazing Experience!!!

by from Middletown, Ct |

I highly recommend this dealership. I have never had such a great time buying a car. I am happy to write a review to let others know what type of amazing service I received here. It was a delight. I have never had such a great experience buying a car. Honesty and a true sense that they cared is something I never thought was something I could get from a car dealership. I'm extremely happy!!!

Excellent place to buy a car!!

by from Middletown, Ct |

I can't say enough good things about my experience at Hoffman Used Car Super Store. I went there to look at a few cars I saw online. I was immediately welcomed by Jon, the GM. I found the whole experience different than anywhere I have been or heard about. I didn't feel like I was being scammed or tricked in any way. I was treated like a person not just another sale. At first I was confused by that because I have always been told not to trust "car salesmen". Jon and the rest of his team were honest and upfront. A pleasure to deal with. I have purchased a car that I love and have gained a whole new respect for the car buying process thanks to Jon and everyone at Hoffman Auto. I would highly recommend coming here if you are looking for a car!!!

Great service, excellent vehicle

by from Easton, NH |

Excellent buying experience. Sales staff was knowledgeable and up front. Listened to my questions and concerns and had real answers. Got an excellent vehicle for a fair price. Would definitely buy from again.

November 4, 2014

Hello Justin, Thank you so much for choosing Hoffman Used Car SuperStore for your recent vehicle purchase. We value you as our customer and appreciate you sharing your feedback. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns about your vehicle. It will be our continued pleasure to serve you. Thank you again for trusting Hoffman! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust

great experience

by from colchester, ct |

Really helpful, great experience buying our used car. This should be the first place you go to look for a quality used vehicle.

September 27, 2014

Hello lg, Thank you so much for choosing the Hoffman Used Car SuperStore for your recent purchase! We are pleased to have helped you find the perfect fit for your needs. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again when your vehicle needs maintenance. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

A great buying experience

by from Waterbury Ct. |

This is our third vehicle from Hoffman. Our salesman, Anthony was very polite and friendly. He was able to answer all the questions we had quickly and was very knowledgeable. He along with John the used car manager made the buying process very easy and relaxing. We will definitely be buying our next car or suv from Hoffman auto group.

July 12, 2014

Hi Dan, Thank you so much for your continued customer loyalty with Hoffman! We sincerely appreciate you and are thrilled you were able to find the car you wanted. Just give Anthony a call when you are ready to look for another vehicle and he will be happy to help. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Very good

by from East Hartford |

Anthony the salesman was very helpful during the whole process and made an effort, along with finance manager Fran, to get us the price we wanted. Fran gave us a great rate to keep our monthly payments affordable. Fran was very patient and polite and we were able to drive away on the next day with a clean car.

May 12, 2014

Hello Sergey, Thank you for choosing the Hoffman Used Car SuperStore! We are glad to hear you had a great experience working with Anthony and Fran. If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call. We are here to keep your car running beautifully too. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Hoffman ... Driven by Trust.

Great service!

by from Wappingers Falls, NY |

The guys at H-Lot are absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to do business with! Joe, Anthony and Fran made buying a car as simple as possible. I would highly suggest them to anyone! Excellent service!

February 12, 2014

Hi Lara, Thank you for choosing Hoffman H-Lot and letting us know about your recent experience with us! We will share your feedback with our team. Enjoy your vehicle and let us know when we can be of assistance in the future. Any of our Hoffman Service Departments will be happy to help keep your car maintained and running smoothly. Regards, Susan Lane, Marketing Events and Social Media Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group, Driven by Trust.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Hartford, CT |

I just purchase a 2009 Nissan Altima, the whole process was great, the test driving experience, the negotiation and closing the deal. The salesman Norman Jones and His manager John made this possible, great people and fair prices, trust me when I say that this people don't just wanna sell you a car, they want you as a customer for life, i had purchase many cars over the years, but this one has been the best experience ever.