Germain Mazda of Columbus

4330 Morse Rd, Columbus, OH 43230

New 888-571-0223 New 888-571-0223
Used 888-860-8807 Used 888-860-8807
Service 866-442-2326 Service 866-442-2326

Dealer Rater - 2015 Consumer Satisfaction Award Recipient.

Excellent dealer, impressive staff and facilities

by from Columbus, OH |

Best overall Mazda dealer in town, with friendly staff and excellent facilities. Rusty was my knowledgeable guide who helped me find the perfect CX-5. He listened carefully to me and tailored the process to meet my needs and interests, and I especially appreciated his expertise with the technologies equipped in these new vehicles. It's obvious that the entire staff is comprised of helpful and friendly people working as a team. The facilities look brand new, with an open layout and impressive service area and garage.

November 28, 2015

That's wonderful that Rusty was able to find you the perfect CX-5! We're glad he was there to explain all the technologies and features of the vehicle! We're so happy that you enjoyed your experience in our dealership!

Great dealership everyone was great.

by from Hilliard Ohio |

Brittany Lyons did an EXCELLENT job.I was treated great.They all made it so easy .Real happy with the car .Thank you so much.

January 11, 2016

Hey Walter! We think Brittany is pretty great too and we're so happy that you had such an amazing experience with her!

Best experience buying a car ever

by from Delaware, Ohio |

I just got my CX-5 yesterday and the experience there was so painless! Mike Worthington was very educated on the CX-5, all the options and helped us figure out which one we would love the best. We never felt pressures throughout the whole process. And as far as once we signing papers, Damon was great to work with too! We had been to 2 other Mazda dealers in the area and Gremain Mazda by far gives you the best deals and experience you could ever get without all the usual high pressure sales pitch.

January 11, 2016

Hey Shelly! We're so happy to hear that Germain became your Mazda dealership of choice during your recent car search! Congratulations on your CX-5 and thank you for such a wonderful review!

First and Best Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

I had to replace an old car with something newer and get my first car payment. As nerve-wrecking as the process can be, Rusty Wilson smoothed over all the worries. As the first dealership I went to, he gave great advice on the process of buying a car regardless of whether or not I would get something at that specific dealership. I ended up respecting how helpful and upfront he was about the process and went back to get a car from him and the dealership. Overall, this is an amazing place to get that first nice car and to continue going back for the service.

January 11, 2016

Hi Maria! We're so glad that Rusty made what can be a very nerve-wrecking process such a positive one! We're glad you found us to be such an amazing place to buy your first nice car! We look forward to seeing you return for service!

Michael is the BEST sales person ever!

by from Gahanna, OH |

Mike knew his product very well....very informative...very personable which is also important. Everyone friendly and helpful...exceptionally! Very quick to get things done in a very timely manner. Would definitely be the first place I would come if seeking another vehicle. Would also recommend this particular place to others... Alley & Frank Vedock

January 11, 2016

"Best sales person ever!" Is really saying something! We think Mike is great too and we're so pleased that you two feel the same way! Congratulations on your new vehicle and we hope to see you again! Thank you Alley & Frank!

Excellent Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

I purchased a 2013 AWD CX-5 from Germain Mazda with Mike Worthington. Overall, the experience was extremely positive. This was my first ever car purchase, so I had gone in with a lot of nerves. Mike and the entire team kept me at ease, and most importantly got me a fantastic vehicle and a great price. Mike and I worked out the details of the car while sitting in the waiting area while watching the Saturday football game. The evening buying the car was stress free and was completed in under 2 hours. The complimentary Christmas tree was also a plus.

December 12, 2015

We're glad that Mike and the team were able to make your first ever car purchase stress free and quick! We hope you enjoy your Christmas tree and we look forward to seeing you again!

Who Says Car Buying Is A Hassle?

by from Dublin, OH |

Many thanks to Mike Worthington at Germain Mazda for his professionalism, enthusiasm, passion and attention to details creating an experience that far exceeded our expectations. Mike is the very definition of the consummate host who attended to our every need in the warmest and most genuine manner possible. The atmosphere at Germain Mazda was akin to a fine dining experience. Starts with outstanding ambience, sports a menu with a wide array of superb offerings, provides fantasic service and culminates with the feeling you just paid a fair price for all of the above. If you do not want to settle for mediocrity, optimize your car shopping and buying experience at this Mazda dealership. Their team will go to great lengths to achieve the ultimate goal of customer satisfaction. And as an added bonus, we are loving our CX 3.

December 12, 2015

Hi R & K! First of all, congratulations on your CX-3! Second, we always love hearing from our customers, especially when they have such wonderful things to say about their experience in our dealership! It's so wonderful that Mike delivered an unparalleled experience during your purchasing process! We appreciate all your kind words and look forward to seeing you again!

Great Service and Support

by from Kenton, Ohio |

Mike Worthington helped my fiancée and I through the entire process with a smile, even when we we're being a bit difficult. The process was fast and in a few cases where there were any problems, Mike quickly corrected them. I initially went there for a used 2012 Mazda 6, and I walked out with a brand new 2016 Mazda 6 thanks to Mike! I am extremely pleased with both the car and service and appreciate the continued help. I still bug Mike with questions everyday and he answers them promptly. I've bought a couple cars before this, but it has been by far the best experience I've ever had!

December 12, 2015

We love hearing that we've delivered the best experience a customer has ever had when they leave our dealership! Congratulations to you and your Fiancee on that new Mazda6!!

Another Germain Gem

by from Columbus, OH |

Through our years in Columbus we have purchased and dealt with several Germain dealerships. They really do understand what customer service is and tend to control their and the customers costs extremely well. We recently purchased a Mazda CX-5 GT from Germain Mazda. The salesperson, Brittany worked with with my wife on the deal (trade in/purchase) and was very helpful and knowledgeable about the Mazda products. Our experience with Germain dealerships continues to be outstanding and will continue to be at the top of our list when looking to replace a vehicle.

December 12, 2015

We're glad that we've been able to make you a "GermainFan" over the years and we couldn't be more pleased to hear that Brittany continued your streak of outstanding customer service!

Buy a New Car Here

by from New Albany, OH |

Germain Mazda is an outstanding business with an exceptional staff. When it came time for me to start looking for a new vehicle, I did all of the research, and after a couple of months looking casually online, I was able to narrow my options down to a few different vehicles to get out and drive. When I set out to the dealerships I was pretty apprehensive due to some prior, negative experiences, and, unfortunately, I found those feelings to be accurate at the first three dealerships I stopped at. This Germain dealership was the one exception to that. I had one more on my list of stops after these guys, and I didn't even bother with it because of how great my initial visit here was. I only wish I'd saved myself the time and gone here first. The primary salesman I worked with was Bo Stranzin. He's knowledgable, well-organized and personable. He made the process easy, and, to be honest, he was the key to getting my business. Tim Nilsen was another gentlemen I worked with a bit as well - sales manager - also personable and very professional. Between them, they were able to get me all of the info I needed, answer all of my questions and put together a fantastic deal. These guys were unexpectedly great to work with, they set themselves apart from all of the other dealerships I've been to, and I couldn't recommend them enough. TLDR: Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time anywhere else

December 12, 2015

Hi Dan! Thanks for the awesome review! We're glad that Bo and Tim could make your dealership choice an easy one! We think we're quite a bit different than other dealers, but it's always great to hear that our customers think so too!