Germain Mazda of Columbus

Used 888-860-8807
Service 866-442-2326

A Father Figure!

by from Columbus, OH |

It was an absolute pleasure getting to know Terry! Me and my wife were promptly whisked away to the car that we wanted as soon as we stepped into the store without spending any time at the desk at all, and we were off on our test drive in less than 10 minutes after we stepped into the Germain lot. Terry was very knowledgeable about the Mazda 3 S Touring, and also about similar cars in general. It was fun having him in the back seat during the test drive as he charmed us with introductions to various features of the interior and drive experience, and he was very sensitive to our specific needs. After the test drive, he walked us through the pricing details, and helped us find a price point that fitted our budget. As we drove off the lot in our new car, we were happy to feel that not only did we buy the perfect car for us, but we also gained a new friend in Terry. We most highly recommend Terry and wish him all the best :-)

June 19, 2014

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Terry. We are so happy to hear that you found a great car as well as a new friend! Your recommendation is sincerely appreciate and we know that you will love your new Mazda3!!

Best experience ever

by from Westerville, OH |

Brittany Lyons- The best salesperson we have ever dealt with... Not just within the car industry, but in general. She never pushed any "extras", "options", and never even pushed us to buy TODAY... She interacted with us & with our 4 children who were there with us, she had several co-workers & managers work on getting us the best possible deal... Best rates, best discounts & best "bank for our buck". Her personality, her demeanor, her loyalty to her customers & dedication to our needs exceeded all expectations. If you EVER need a new Mazda, are "just looking", or know anyone who is looking for a new car- Brittany Lyons- She is your girl! Thank you Brittany for suck an amazing experience... The dealership is also very open concept, offers a children corner visible from anywhere in the dealership... Overall i would rate this the best experience one could ask for!

Great Service

by from Denver, CO |

When I set out to buy a car I had a very specific type in mind. I had spoken to a few dealers across the US and this dealership was the easiest to work with. They were very fair in negotations and available to answer my questions at anytime. I had a great experience working with them.

February 25, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled that we were able to provide you with an easy and fair purchase process and are honored to have earned your business from across the country! We truly appreciate your recommendation.

My First Ever Car Purchase

by from Columbs, OH |

I approached the car-buying process, like anyone else, a little on the defense but the folks here were so non-pressuring. My sales rep put it best when he said that customers are already sold on a car before the salesman even makes a statement. And he was right. They went the extra mile to assist but never did I feel like I was being "sold" anything. He was merely my navigator for the sales process. Although the vehicle was already competitively priced, I was still able to negotiate. I received a quality vehicle for a fair price. The vehicle was clean and rode smoothly. Their philosophy and the way they treat their customers before and after the sale is unbelievable. I have had my car now for two weeks and continue my relationship with the staff at this facility. They were extremely fair and I will continue to give them my business for any future purchases. They made my first experience enjoyable and pleasant and I cannot say enough about the warmth and patience that was shown to me. Wonderful dealership - fantastic people!!!

September 5, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your first car purchase with us. We are very happy to hear that you felt comfortable and well cared for by our staff. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you!

Credit Challenged and Expectations EXCEEDED!!

by from Columbus Ohio |

I went to Germain Mazda because of the location on Morse road. I have driven by before and the used car selection always looked great. As soon as I spoke to the salesperson, Rusty, did make me feel completely comfortable and made no promises other than he would explore every option. I understood my credit made options limited. But because of Germain Mazda's great prices the bank offered great terms on a great used car. I traded in my pride and joy (2000 Infiniti QX4) but the 2010 Chrysler Sebring LIMITED is everything advertised and more. Germain did a great job getting the purchase ready- new brakes and rotors, new tires and oil change, all before I walked on the lot. That makes me believe that they make sure every car they sell is buyer ready-to-drive. While the entire staff was superb, Rusty made my experience the best car buying experience I have ever had. I would buy another car from Rusty and the good people at Germain Mazda any day!! Thanks Rusty!!

August 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your purchase experience at Germain Mazda. We are happy to hear that Rusty and our entire staff made your time here the best it could be. Enjoy!!

A Magnificent Driving and Buying Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

After 6 weeks and 2500 miles, I could not be more pleased with my decision to purchase a 2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring crossover SUV from Germain Mazda. To date I have had a superb ?ZOOM-ZOOM? experience! The car is really fun to drive. I traded in a larger car and had some concern about the ride the shorter wheel base of the CX-5 would provide. I have been very impressed with CX-5?s quiet, comfortable ride. The 2.5L 4 cylinder engine provides the ?get up and go? when necessary. Thus far, I have averaged 30.5 mpg. There are many positive comments I could make about the CX-5 but one feature I really like is the Blind Spot Mirror Monitoring System. I feel much safer when changing driving lanes while listening to the ?BOSE? surround sound system. After researching and driving the top 2 competitors to the Mazda CX-5, I did make the right purchase decision. And, most crucial to me was my buying experience could not have been more pleasant and professional at Germain Mazda located in Columbus, Ohio. Each person I communicated with (Paul Germain, Lew Karbler, Sonny Sosniak, Sandy Foor & Kyle Barger) made the sometimes difficult task of purchasing a new car pleasurable. Thanks to everyone at Germain Mazda and keep up the good work. My recommendation to anyone who is going to purchase a new crossover SUV is to visit Germain Mazda. You will be treated fairly, enjoy your buying experience, and most of all if you purchase a CX-5 you will be very pleased with the car?s performance.

July 22, 2013

We are thrilled that you are enjoying all of the fantastic features of the CX-5! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that you had a pleasurable experience with our Germain Mazda team. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and wish you many more miles of ZOOM-ZOOMing!

Excellent !! Keith Herbert was a very nice great!!

by from Columbus, OH |

Overall a good car buying deal!! I plan to go back for my next car after being with Toyota for my last 3 cars. some of the extra add on package sales were a bit overbearing at the end. But again better than many other dealerships.

July 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! We apologize if we came off a bit overbearing. We promise to make your next experience even better!

Well done, Germain Mazda

by from Columbus, OH |

When I shop for something, especially something big, I do extensive research and then shop around a bit before I make a decision, so I expected leasing a car would take us a few days at least. Not this time. Germain Mazda was the first place we walked into, and we left that day with a great new car. Exceptional service all around. No hard selling-tactics, just very willing to please the customer. Rusty Wilson in particular took all the time we needed to drive the car around, ask questions, and work with us on getting the best lease for our needs. He knew a great deal about why the Mazda 323 is the best car on the market for us, why the car works the way it does, and how it compares to other cars. Great customer service all around, and great maintenance care that comes with the car purchase. As a decades-long, multi-generational Honda driver, I thought I'd be driving Hondas for the rest of my life. Germain Mazda changed that! If you're in the market to buy or lease a car, give Germain Mazda a try, and ask for Rusty. He was very friendly and professional. He even helped me sync my cell phone and Bluetooth with the car's system, which saved me a lot of guesswork. And he called to check on how we were doing with the car a couple of weeks after we got it. we've already planned to go back when our other car gives out to buy another Mazda.

July 8, 2013

We are happy to hear that Rusty provided you with an exceptional experience. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are glad we were able to convert you to the Mazda family and look forward to assisting you in your next purchase. Enjoy!

Total Customer Satisfaction

by from Pickerington OH |

My husband and I recently purchased a mazda cx5. We love the car, but more than the product; we are extremely impressed with the management and the sales personnel. Kudos to Terry Johnson. He sold us on the car and answered every question with a smile and patience. He has remained in contact after the sale and makes you feel as if you are the only customer of importance. I have never had a dealership earn my business in the professional manor that the staff at Germain Mazda approaches the entire process. I took the mazda in for the 1000 mile checkup and found the service department to be excellent and friendly. I look forward to dealing with Germain for years to come

June 27, 2013

We are so glad that you are enjoying your new CX-5. Terry and the whole Germain Mazda team will continue to take exceptional care of you. We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts about your experience and look forward to assisting you with anything else you need in the future!

Pleasant Low-Pressure Professionalism

by from Columbus, Ohio |

The buying experience provided by Rusty and his co-workers was of top quality to me and my family. The professionalism we observed will most surely be shared with friends and family. The low pressure sales approach, along with his vast knowledge gave us a clear sense of sincerity. As well, the overall process from start to finish was detailed, yet concise. I look forward to our extended relationship as the months and years proceed.

June 27, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are happy that Rusty and the rest of our team took good care of you. We look forward to continuing to provide excellent service to you and your family for years to come. Enjoy your new Mazda!

Excellent Dealership

by from Lancaster Oh |

The team here is great ,low prices and great service . Building a return customer base with great customer skills.Left feeling I have made some friends and got a great car in the process.Thanks Lew Karbler my sales rep for all your effort. Frank.

February 19, 2013

We are happy to have made a friend too, Frank. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hope you enjoy your new car!