A-1 Auto Wholesale

2211 Fulton Ave Suite A, Sacramento, CA 95825

Used 888-310-7756

Awesome Experience!

by from Orangevale, CA |

Went in to look at a 2010 Prius and drove away an hour later with the car. It was the smoothest car buying experience of my life. Car was priced well and in excellent condition. They told me to bring it back the next week to fix a few dings and change the tires at no extra charge. Brian was great and very low key. No high pressure sales. Everyone was totally laid back. Paperwork took 30 mins start to finish and I financed the car! Makes you wonder why other dealerships take so long once you get to finance. We will definitely buy from here again. I highly recommend them.

Pleasantly surprised

by from Sacramento |

Like most folks I am extremely weary of car sales new or used and have seen very good and VERY bad and I must admit I didn't have high expectations of A1 however I was surprised in a good way how well the experience was. Moki was my initial contact and I went back because of him. Amir the owner was great and my contract sales manager was so good I offered to have him to my place of business when he was ready. Overall I enjoyed the whole process and I suspect you will as feel the same.

Good Experience at A1-Auto

by from El Dorado Hills |

I had a good experience at a1 auto yesterday , I bought nice Honda Pilot at a good price and a super good deal. The service vas good and friendly. The honesty was there all the time. Thanks to a1 auto