A-1 Auto Wholesale

2211 Fulton Ave Suite A, Sacramento, CA 95825

Used 888-310-7756

Awesome Experience!

by from Orangevale, CA |

Went in to look at a 2010 Prius and drove away an hour later with the car. It was the smoothest car buying experience of my life. Car was priced well and in excellent condition. They told me to bring it back the next week to fix a few dings and change the tires at no extra charge. Brian was great and very low key. No high pressure sales. Everyone was totally laid back. Paperwork took 30 mins start to finish and I financed the car! Makes you wonder why other dealerships take so long once you get to finance. We will definitely buy from here again. I highly recommend them.

Nice Experience

by from Paradise,CA |

Although I wa unable to close a deal Brian was great. The only negative I hav is that Brian promised to call me back on Tuesday but I n got a call.

My First Time Buying a Car

by from Sacramento, California |

My first time buying a car was amazing, I went looking for a car on that Sunday ran a cross A1 Auto Wholesale spoke to the owner he told me to come back on Monday to speak to Brian, I came back on that Monday (the next day) and Brian came outside and was really helpful to me I filled out my application and he said he would call me in like 2 to 3 hours to let me know what if I was approved For my 2006 Acura TL I left off the lot to go to work and within 20 of me leaving I received a phone call from Brian telling me that my I have been approve and I can come down to sign all my paperwork Brian told me that he will have all my paperwork ready to go when I got back to A1 I never did make it to work and I thought I was going to be super late all my paper was ready to go and it only took me 10 minutes to sign everything and drive off the lot with my new car I'm so thankful and happy to have found this car lot I took my car in a week later for service and they fully serviced my car with no expense and my car I like it is a 2015 with no problems thanks Brian and A1 Auto wholesale you guys are truly second to none I recommend does car dealership to any and everyone you will truly be thankful and pleased with their service.

Easy fast cheap

by from Monterey Ca |

So glad I found this wholesaler. This is not a new car dealer, so don't expect that. Cars are sold at wholesale, great price, little history, no manual or spare key. I'll be happy to buy those on the side.

Pleasantly surprised

by from Sacramento |

Like most folks I am extremely weary of car sales new or used and have seen very good and VERY bad and I must admit I didn't have high expectations of A1 however I was surprised in a good way how well the experience was. Moki was my initial contact and I went back because of him. Amir the owner was great and my contract sales manager was so good I offered to have him to my place of business when he was ready. Overall I enjoyed the whole process and I suspect you will as feel the same.

Good Experience at A1-Auto

by from El Dorado Hills |

I had a good experience at a1 auto yesterday , I bought nice Honda Pilot at a good price and a super good deal. The service vas good and friendly. The honesty was there all the time. Thanks to a1 auto