Muller Auto Group

Service 888-485-3319

Cleanest Pre-Owned Vehicles in Chicagoland, North Shore, & Lake County

Great buying experience

by from Carmel, Indiana |

After searching online for a pre-owned VW Eos, we found some at this dealership. Our salesman Ian Reutter was very accommodating and helpful. The paperwork was handled very expeditiously and we were on our way that afternoon with the car we chose. i would recommend this dealership to others looking for a pleasant buying experience.

Rae Bolender

by from waukegan, Il |

Great service, the price was right and they were very friendly

HORRIBLE!!! INTERNET LISTING TOTALLY INACCURATE!!!

by from Clarendon Hills, IL |

Beware of listing accuracy online. Internet Saleman is Horrible. Traveled an houre to look at a Van do to my growing family, saw the car online and made an appointment to see and test drive but when I showed up the vehicle was not even close to what was posted online. Tom Shogren thanks for nothing jerk, learn that that will not create sales for you. Idiot.

BE A SERIOUS BUYER OR DON'T BOTHER

by from Highland Park, Illinois |

In late February 2012, we traded for a newer model Murano with Muller, and since then have had the car serviced there. To date, all good experiences. Thinking now of retrading the car I had bought there, I stopped in late afternoon and asked for a saleman I had recently spoken to when I had been in for service. He immediately switched me to another salesman to whom I explained that I was considering retrading either for a new or another preowned car, and that it would all depend upon what my trade was worth. Instead of inspecting and valuing my car as I requested, I was steered to a new car with the features I would be interested in, and only then would they look at my car. The entire time I was at the dealership, I was the only customer there, and yet nearly an hour later they were still 'working on the numbers.' When I said this was a simple matter that shouldn't take an hour, it began to get contentious with the salesman and manager insisting that it had not been an hour, and that these things take time. I asked how much longer, to which the manager said another hour to sign all the papers to sell me a car. I made it very clear from the start that I wanted to know what my car was worth on a trade, and instead, he was talking about signing papers. Not one number had been discussed. When I raised this point, he said something like 'well write a check for $25,000.' This was rude, and I said I wasn't interested, and received the keys to my car. Using the standard sales tactic, he then asked what number I had in mind. Unthinkingly, I made up a number on the spot. He shook my hand and turned and walked away. As a current and loyal customer, considering a purchase (if not now, certainly later), I expected better treatment.

Good car buying process, fair deals

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Found the car we were interested in through Cars.com. Steve Korman was friendly and helpful throughout the process. There was no pressure to buy at any time, and the negotiated price was fair for this type of vehicle (Ford Fusion Hybrid). Only nit to pick was that negotiated fixes on the car were not done at the time of delivery due to parts not being delivered, so I had to return to have service make the fixes. Overall the experience was good, but there was nothing special that would make me drive the additional miles to this dealership to do it again. I'd recommend this dealer to people who live near Highland Park.

Would Not Honor Agreed Upon Price

by from Chicago |

Nice salesman. We agreed upon a price for a used 2010 Passat. Sales Manager cancelled the sale as he said there was miscommunication between him and the salesman. Not a good way to do business for $400.00 discrepency.

Great deal, great service!

by from Omaha, NE |

Mike Kolar was great to work with. I recommend him and this dealership to everyone. Extremely satisfied with the vehicle. Thanks!

Used Vehicle Purchase

by from Sleepy Hollow, IL |

We drove 30 miles to find the car we wanted after searching on line, The salesman had the vehicle ready, washed, and warmed up. The vehicle was as advertised. He made the buying process very simple and worked hard to earn our business. We were impressed that used cars come with a 3/3000 drive train warranty with a $100 deductible from a third party provider. It was an added piece of mind.

Time to buy

by from Chicago, IL |

Average experience, would not refer anyone to dealer. Trying to get the car and paper work done very difficult.

Nissan - good buying experience

by from Chicago |

2012 Nissan Quest We worked with Mike at the Nissan dealership. Very nice sales rep and manager. Financed through our credit union although they offered a very good finance package. We traded in a Ford and were given a fair price. Very happy with the experience. This is the second car we have bought from this group and both experiences have been excellent.

Casual, friendly experience

by from Winnekta |

This was one of several placed we shopped for our new auto. We found the staff informed and helpful, hassle-free while we looked and during the purchase. There was never any hint of pressure. Of course the dealer finance department tried to sell extended service, which we declined. Although Muller did not have the exact car on its lot, it quickly located what we wanted and had it ready in 2 days.