Kia of Canton

41840 Michigan Ave, Canton, MI 48188

Great Dealership!

by from Westland, MI |

I was actually there at the Dealership looking at a couple 2013 Optimas. I talk to Sales Rep Tom Altheide and he said that I could lease a new Optima for about the same payment a 2013 would be. I had never leased before but Tom and J R walked me through what a lease entails and I leased a 2015 Kia Optima. Great people there at KIA of Canton!

Great dealership, friendly staff

by from Trenton, Mi |

Will not go to any other dealership. My salesman was Steve, very helpful and knowledgeable. Have always fantastic service. Have had four Kia' s.Will stick with them.

Kia Service

by from Livonia, MI |

Steve and his partner have serviced my 2011 Sorrento ever since I purchased it. The service has always been exceptional every time. The accommodate me in every way, drive me back to my work, finish on time, at the price promised and always wash the car. Waiting area very pleasant. I really cant think of anything else I could want short of cherry pie and ice cream.....

Kia review

by from Westland, MI |

I just leased my second Kia Forte. Before I leased, I bought a Kia Spectra that I had for 10 years. This is my third Kia Vehicle. I have liked the Kia vehicles since I bought my first one. I have recommended Kia to my associates at work and one of them leased a Kia for that reason. Tom from the Sales Department helped me with my Kia this time and was very cordial and friendly. I leased my first Forte from J.R, who came over to Tom's desk when I came in to lease again. A very friendly staff in every department. The service with Kia is terrific as well. I have never had a better car buying or service experience better than I have with my Kia vehicles. I recommend them to anyone that asks. Thank you all for your service and friendly atmosphere. I will be back for another one at the end of my lease!!!

Great Customer Service!

by from Canton MI |

I'd been thinking about purchasing a new vehicle, so I went back to Kia of Canton on a whim. I bought my 2006 Spectra from them new. When I checked online, they seemed to have some pretty good deals, rebates, etc. so I thought I'd try my luck. Brian reached out to me initially regarding my online application, which was quickly followed up by a phone call from Bob saying "you?re all set, when can you come in??. I went in that night around 7pm; test drove two vehicles and selected the 2016 Soul. After JR and I finished the paperwork; I drove off a little after 9pm in my new 2016 Soul! I appreciate Kia of Canton for their great customer service, attention to detail, and their genuine care and concern shown throughout the entire process. Brian, Bob and JR?.YOU?RE THE BEST!

The best service dept. Out there today

by from Wayne MI. |

Low service prices and high quality Customer service support.

Great place

by from Wayne,MI |

Everybody there is very nice and the service department very quick

Amazing buying experience the whole way through

by from Grand Blanc, Michigan |

Came in just browsing never thinking I would be able to buy a brand new 2016 car. Tom was my salesman and we sat down and he showed me every option from buying a used to buying a new car. Tom was excellent in walking me through all my options and making sure I was 100% comfortable with my decision. I met with JR to do my paperwork and again he was amazing. He explained all my options to protect my new car and explained in a way I understood and felt comfortable that the extended warranty program I chose was not a hoax but a affordable way to ensure my new Soul is completely covered. The whole team was friendly and made me feel at home which was a pleasant change from the other dealerships I visited. I went to a few other dealers before I made my way to Kia of Canton and I felt like I was just a bother and the whole sales pitch felt very mechanical and forced. I would recommend anyone that thinks their "situation" would prevent them from buying a new car go see the guys at Kia of Canton. They are truly miracle workers and passionate about their customers and their jobs. Thank you Tom,my salesman, JR my finance guy, and Bob the general manager for making this a truly wonderful experience.

It was great!

by from Wayne, MI |

I just purchased a 2016 Kia Soul. It was a long process but they went through leaps and bounds for me. Only problem is that when my insurance company called to get certain documents and nobody was able to send them for at least 4 - 5 days. Took for me to do it personally out of my busy schedule. Only problem that I had with them.

Great buying experience and excellent service

by from Canton, MI |

JR Kennedy was our salesman and he was very helpful, upfront, and fair with our purchase of our 2015 Optima. He did not pressure us at all (no upselling) and the financing terms (and vehicle price) were very competitive. JR was very knowledgeable and followed up after the sale. I have gone to Kia of Canton in the past for service they have always been excellent and their pricing is competitive (I have brought an older Kia vehicle in for service over the years). I am very happy with everything from the quality of the products to the personnel at the Canton dealership.