Kia of Canton

(4.3) 6 Reviews

41840 Michigan Ave, Canton, MI 48188

Awesome service

by from Detroit, MI |

I'm super happy with the process that I went through to get my 2010 Kia Soul. With what most people would refer to as "not the best credit", I'm used to being told "no" quite a bit. The folks at Kia of Canton got me in an awesome car and were able to work through the credit problems that most people aren't even willing to look twice at, and they did it all with a smile. Thanks to J.R. for helping me out!

BEST DEALER

by from canton Michigan |

This is the best place to go if you have no clue about car's my salesman JR was very patient and work with me they are the best I left with a new car though I was shopping for a used car because I'm on a budget but JR was able to put me in a new car they are very good I just recommend a friend to go there for her car and I will continue to recommend this dealer

GREAT DEALER

by from wayne, michigan |

I don't know how anyone could give this dealership a poor review. My first impression was wonderful. I wasn't planning on buying a car when I went, but wanted to test drive the Kia Soul. The first salesman I met was JR and there was no pressure at all. I asked questions and he asked questions. I liked 2 cars. A new Kia Soul 2013 and a Kia Soul 2010. JR worked with me from beginning to end with no pressure and I left there with a 2010 Kia Soul that I love. But more than anything between Jr and the whole dealership they worked with me and I am a happy customer. I have recommened this dealership to my friend because in this day and age they are really willing to work with you and when you leave that want to happy. I'm happy.

Office depot sale specilaists

by from Ypsilanti |

I purchase my car from Kia last year and the car is a GMC product. The though that this car is not make by Kia the service they gave to my car is wonderful. I will be getting my next car and it will be a KIa brand I love the Car I have seen in they lots so classy. The cashiers Anne was so helpful making me feel at home when i was getting my oil change. the employee at Kia make you feel very welcome.

This is a dealership?

by from Canton |

I visited this Kia dealership because I received a eyin the mail for a potential free vehicle and I also wanted to test drive the Kia Soul. When I arrived a salesmen rushed up and extorted busy but don talk to anyone else because they will lie and not give you a good deal I waited and another salesperson person approached me, but lakemanaged to interject have already talked to her!! Next I was asked to surrender my driver license so the young salesman could copy it. just came to see if my key fits I told him. I did get to see the vehicle of interest Kia Soul (used). an I get a seat heater?I asked. I could not hear his mumbled reply. My friend told me he said o, the seats are too cheap and the heater will burn them up.After review of the cargo space a major consideration for my use I decided this vehicle was not a viable choice. I then was shown a couple of used cars of no interest Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain. et me try my key I was taken to a row of 20/30 vehicles and was told to try his one It was unmarked from all the other vehicles (you might expect a ribbon or bow adornment). It did not fit. I am skeptical this was the iftvehicle or if there was a gift vehicle! Finally, I was to receive a free gift for my visit ($5 Wal-Mart gift certificate I learned). He left and returned after a five minute wait. orry, we are all out of them. You will have to come back on Monday and but Il give you three for going out of your way. Yeah, right. I have heard good things about the vehicles from Korea. Stay away from this dealership. Ms Seymour

Helpful, friendly and a great deal!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I got a fantastic deal on a used Kia and received outstanding help form the staff. A low pressure, open and honest dealership. We had a financing deal lined up with our bank, but they found us a much better rate and were able to bundle in a warranty on the car. The car is a pleasure to drive and I'm very happy to recommend Kia of Canton (and the Kia brand) to others.