Spartan Toyota Scion

New 888-804-9515
Used 888-815-7375
Service 888-255-0921

Home of the Spartan Advantage

great salesman in Nate Stanislowski.

by from Olivet, Mi |

Intended on buying a KIA Soul.Karen has always liked them. Was standing by the car we wanted over 20 minutes. No one came to greet. Went next door to Spartan Toyota. Nat Stanislowski came forward introduced himself showed us a toyota Corolla. We test drove the vehicle, Karen fell in love with the car. She bought the car and we drove it home. If you are looking for a salesman that doesn't smile alot don't see Nate. If you want a honest smiling salesman see Nate. Friendliest salesman we ever dealt with. Showed us everything we needed to know about the vehicle. Asked for our Cell Phone. Set up our hands free phone. Nate your the best. Hope to buy from you again. Will send our friends your way. we are getting great gas mileage.

June 20, 2014

Hello, Welcome to the Spartan Toyota family! I'm glad that Nate gave you the buying experience you were looking for. He is a good example of the expectations we have in our customer service process. He is great with technology features. We appreciate your purchase with Spartan Toyota and hope that you are enjoying your new Corolla. Yours truly, Shelley Goward Director of Business Development Spartan Toyota

Gerry Sibanda

by from Battle Creek, Mi. |

Fantastic person to deal with. A smooth, error free, transaction. I have known Gerry for several years now will continue to buy from such a knowledgeable, pleasant sales person.

Do not go here for service, OK for a sale

by from Lansing MI |

Oil changes are not completely done, filters are not always changed, caps are not always tightened, customer is lied to about needed work, prices are higher than elsewhere... the people smile and act nice but do not fall for superficial acts. If you go here, take the car to another place and have it re-looked at to be sure the work was done correctly. Before having any work done, confirm that it is really needed from some other mechanic. The van rides are excellent - always good drivers. The waiting room is clean.

great service love my FJ

by from eaton rapids MI |

I have had my new 2014 FJ for just over a month now and couldn't be happier with my purchase. the first time I arrived on the lot Nate greeted me, I let him know what I was looking for, he didn't pressure me to buy anything something I wasn't interested in, and he let me test drive a brand new FJ cruiser. after about a week of looking at some used FJ's, I settled on a brand new 2014 FJ due to Spartan Toyotas lifetime powertrain warranty on new vehicles. Nate was great, helped me through the whole process, and now I'm the owner of a brand new FJ. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends, the service was great and cant beat the warranty.

Nate Stanislowski - A+

by from East Lansing, MI |

Nate has been extremely helpful and patient, and helped work something out for my first new car. He has been enthusiastic every visit and is never overly pushy with anything. I was happy to later bring my girlfriend to see him when she began looking for a new car, and he was able to help her find a great deal as well! After dealing with some not-so-great experiences at other dealerships, it was relieving to find someone that was both friendly and professional, who made sure we found what we were looking for.

Nate Stanislowski is an AWESOME salesman!!!!

by from Jackson, MI |

Nate is such an awesome salesman, he was very patient with my finickiness. After 2 trips there and 2 test drives, I finally found the car I absolutely loved! Nate stayed until I was completely done with the finance paperwork to show me all the neat features of my new car :) Nate's customer service was great before and after, making 2 follow up phone calls to make sure I was still happy with my new Camry Hybrid. Thanks again, Nate! I still love my Camry!

Lansing Toyota dealership

by from Holt, MI |

The Corolla has been a Consumer Reports "best buy" for years, so based in that, we shopped for a second Corolla when it was finally time to put to rest our 19-year-old Tercel (we are still driving an 11-year-old Corolla). Toyotas can't be beat for reliability and longevity. The sales staff was very friendly, patient, and helpful.

July 11, 2014

Dear Corolla Fan, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on the Toyota Corolla and our dealership. Your vehicles are a great example of Toyota's outstanding quality. I'm glad that we were able to assist you in retiring your Tercel. I hope you are enjoying your new Corolla. We appreciate your business! Sincerely, Shelley Goward Director of Business Development Spartan Toyota

great salesman in Nate Stanislowski.

by from Lansing,mi |

I bought my first car a week ago and it was the best experience I could of had. Nate had looked at all the great options for me. Because it was my first time I was nervous and not sure what kind of car would fit my life style. Nate had taken the time to get to know me and and place me in the car of my dreams. I absolutely love my new car and I can't thank Nate enough! Hands down he is best salesmen I have met yet! I plan to always do business with Toyota for myself, family, kids, etc. thanks Toyota and Nate!

Nate stanislowski. Spartan Toyota sales

by from Lansing, Michigan |

Nate was super. He didn't try to over sell. He called asking if we had any questions. He walked us through the whole process. We were quit certain that we were going with another brand of car but with Nates sharing of his knowledge, his availability and customer service we stayed with spartan Toyota. I certainly would recommend him for any dealings with spartan Toyota. He has called after we got our car and I am certain that he will always be available if we ever have any questions.

June 25, 2014

Hi Paula, Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience at Spartan Toyota. I will share them with Nate. I'm glad that he was able to give you the product knowledge and customer service to retain you as a Spartan Toyota customer. He is an asset to our company. We appreciate your purchase with us! Sincerely, Shelley Goward Director of Business Development Spartan Toyota

Feel good about my purchase

by from Lansing, MI |

I got to the dealership and was quickly and pleasantly greeted by Nate Stan. I did not realize it was about to close, but Nate had no problem being patient and walking me through the available RAV4s. He was pleasant and not pressuring. He was good in walking me through an estimate of payments available thru a promotion Spartan was offering. He told me the possibilities and extra costs for different additional options I wanted. I was very aggressive in my offer and he was very helpful in helping get the deal I wanted. Nate was candid and seemed to sincerely consider my best interest during the negotiation. It went very quickly and I was very satisfied with the terms. He fought well for me to get me what I wanted. I had been to 3 other dealerships and though they all were good too, I felt very good about this deal. And so I went ahead and close that day. Buying a car can be stressful, in trying to get the best deal. After a purchase, you usually still wonder if you really got a good deal and it can be agonizing. Not with this purchase - I felt really good. Spartan and Nate did a great job. I was not planning to purchase on that day, but they really put me at ease about getting my RAV4 Nate even followed me and brought me back, so I could drive my car that day - Super treatment. I really enjoy driving my car and never second guess my purchase or terms! Great place to buy a car!!!

June 23, 2014

Hello Patrick, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Spartan Toyota. I'm glad that Nate was able to take the stress out of purchasing your RAV4 and left you with the confidence that you received the best deal. It's nice to hear that you enjoy driving your new RAV4. We truly appreciate your purchase. Sincerely, Shelley Goward Director of Business Development Spartan Toyota

New Rav4

by from Grand Ledge |

Nate did a nice job of showing me the reality of buying a brand new car. He was patient with me as I nearly had a stroke over the cost of such a purchase. This is our third Toyota purchase from Spartan. We have been pleased each time.

May 30, 2014

Hello Cathy, Thank you for your recent purchase with Spartan Toyota. I'm glad that Nate was able to explain everything with the process of purchasing your brand new RAV4. We appreciate your continued support! Yours truly, Shelley Goward Director of Business Development Spartan Toyota