North Coast Auto Mall

North Coast Auto Mall

1875 Brittain Rd, Akron, OH 44310

Used 888-450-9042

NORTH COAST AUTO MALL WILL GET YOU APPROVED AND DRIVING TODAY - CALL A SALES REPRESENTATIVE TODAY!

by from Mentor Oh |

Ameer was very upfront and honest. Very good deal and experience we had here and ended up purchasing a new suv. Very happy and satisfied and overall a great experience once again!

North Coast Auto Mall responded to this review

January 16, 2014

Ken, You made it JUST IN TIME to grab that MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR, you'll need it for the snowfalls we're having this week! It was truly my pleasure to work with you and I hope that you enjoy your new purchase. The ENDEAVOR is AWESOME!!! Congratulations on your purchase, don't hesitate to call if you need anything, I can be reached at 330-835-8211. Thank you, Ameer Azzam

by from East Sparta, Ohio |

We were in search newer Jeep Compass to replace our 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee that we truly loved. Tony greeted us outside and was very kind and professional. Thanks guys for all your help and making this a great experience!!

by from warren |

I was looking for a decent truck. Ameer gave amazing customer service to help me as much as possible. I was able to get the truck that I wanted with the help of Ameer and everyone at North Coast Auto Mall I highly recommend them You find great cars for great prices along with top of the line service.

by from Kent, Ohio |

Hassle free, good experience, quick and easy would recommend. I came in on a VW Passat off their website and sure enough it was ready and available. Thanks guys!!

by from akron, ohio |

i had the best car experience ever!!!!! the staff has great customer service from setting up my appointment on the phone and the awesome hospitality when i arrived. the amazing sales rep TONY S made me feel comfortable, he is extremely knowledgeable, and i honesty walked away super satifyed. TONY S and his great co workers JEREMY and DEREK even took additional time working past their normal hours of operations , just to make sure i was taken care of. they made sure i left with the keys to the card i desired. thank you gentlemen for all of your hard work, it was much appreciated. if there is anyone looking for a reliable vehicle and the best customer service, i am privileged to refer everyone to the NORTH COAST AUTO MALL!

Lazar was amazing !!!!!!!!!!!

by from Tallmadge OH |

it was a pleasure doing business with Lazar and your company. He is a asset to North Coast Auto. thank you

by from akron oh |

As soon as I walked up, I was greeted by Ameer and he was AMAZING! He helped me find exactly what I was looking for and made the process go so smooth. I loved them so much that I brought a close friend back up there and he also got a new car. Great recommendation.

by from akron oh |

When I walked in the dealership I was greeted by fine customer service. The representative that helped me was very considerate and helpful with information he gave me. He let me browse the lot for a few minutes and after a few cars caught my eye he showed me them in more detail. He worked with me on pricing especially for the quality car I was getting. Very good customer service and I'm satisfied with the car I bought and was able to drive off the same day and was approved for a loan within 15 minutes. Very satisfied customer with this dealership.

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Oh |

I had a wonderful experience from Tony, I bought my first car here and I love it. They walked me through the process and got me financed on vehicle I truly wanted unlike the other dealerships that wanted to pick out cars for me !!!

by from Dresden, Ohio |

Tony provided great customer service and did everything he could to get me into the car i wanted. I was amazed with the amount of effort he put in to get me into the new car of my dreams. He did a great job and I would recommend coming to him for all your new car buying needs.

Michael Mazur your goto Sales Consultant

by from Twinsburg Ohio |

From start to finish, an honest and attentive Sales Consultant. I wished I came here 2 years ago. Michael kept in contact before my appointment. I made a purchase with little down. He was very forthright on how he could be a help. I walked away with exactly what I asked for. There was no pressure. Everyone at Northcoast was making sure I was well taken care of. I highly recommend go see Michael Mazur for your purchasing needs.